CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eh?

ratcum

27 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Early life[edit]

Belfort was born in 1962 in the Bronx[3] borough of New York City to a Jewish family.

I agree entirely about the holocaust memorial day. A special day about the deaths of 5.5 million, from a conflict that killed 85 million (more if you start the war with the japs invading china). Bollocks.

Hi Ratty!

Image result for david schneider

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, ratcum said:

Ruby Williams - Look love, it's not racist or discriminatory to tell you to fuck off with that hair. You look like a poorly immolated gonk and your dad like a languid gorgon. Just fuck off to the barbers

Is this the thread for racist toys?

Image Deleted

Edited by Mrs Roops
Trojan.GenericKD.33016580

10 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Is this the thread for racist toys?

Image Deleted

Regrettably, I've removed the image as this a Potentially unwanted Programme (PuP). (Trojan.GenericKD.33016580)

Any punter who by chance has saved the image should remove it from their hard drive using the uninstall facility. Better still, download an anti-malware programme (free versions will do the trick) to scan and remove.

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Regrettably, I've removed the image as this a Potentially unwanted Programme (PuP). (Trojan.GenericKD.33016580)

Any punter who by chance has saved the image should remove it from their hard drive using the uninstall facility. Better still, download an anti-malware programme (free versions will do the trick) to scan and remove.

Fucking nice one baws you massive twat. IT spook my fucking arse

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Now the NHS is ignoring me.

"Get the elderly out and about exercising", was their pre-corona mantra. Well I wrote in with my idea for a SENIORS PROLAPSE BOXING LEAGUE and the fuckers never replied. 

Anal. Vaginal. Haemorrhoids for training. Sponsors would be queueing up.

Short sighted cunts.

🐭

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Italians are tax dodging beggars and have only ever been in the EU to see what they can scrounge from it. A regime that has let the entire south of the country languish in the dark ages, can't then have a pop at other sovereign states for not helping it. Massive cunts should be nuked.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ratcum said:

Italians are tax dodging beggars and have only ever been in the EU to see what they can scrounge from it. A regime that has let the entire south of the country languish in the dark ages, can't then have a pop at other sovereign states for not helping it. Massive cunts should be nuked.

Do you have to use this size font. Its fucking annoying 

Guest judgetwi
12 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Do you have to use this size font. Its fucking annoying 

Annoying is what Herr Oberst does. This is his opportunity to be relevant so he has to draw attention to himself. In real life he hides his Nazism in dirty little corners like the rat he claims to be.

Don’t get me wrong.......I fucking hate pikeys.......but that’s born of experience, I don’t apologise for that. I suspect Herr Oberst is actually a Saffa ....... another fucking immigrant! The cunt needs to fuck off anyway.

5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Annoying is what Herr Oberst does. This is his opportunity to be relevant so he has to draw attention to himself. In real life he hides his Nazism in dirty little corners like the rat he claims to be.

Don’t get me wrong.......I fucking hate pikeys.......but that’s born of experience, I don’t apologise for that. I suspect Herr Oberst is actually a Saffa ....... another fucking immigrant! The cunt needs to fuck off anyway.

up your bum Jewdy