CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jim Hart

Guest Lady Penelope

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Tony Hart was a kids telly artist. The forerunner of Neil Buchanan. Before your time I think. He was responsible for Nick Park, whose first plasticine creation 'Morph' was featured on Harts show 'vision on'. Here endeth the lesson.

Was also a Sargent or something in a Gurka regiment so could kick the fuck out of most cunts. 

Not to be compared with burkhas that just hide butt ugly women from the rest of us. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
On 19/09/2017 at 0:19 AM, Lady Penelope said:

This miserable cunt has had the  bells at St Andrew's Church in Coniston silenced between 2300 & 0700.

_97854467_jimhart.jpg

Good. All god botherers can shut the fuck up during anti social hours and stop imposing themselves on a rapidly decreasing religious population. 

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎19‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 0:19 AM, Lady Penelope said:

This miserable cunt has had the  bells at St Andrew's Church in Coniston silenced between 2300 & 0700.

_97854467_jimhart.jpg

Has anybody told Quasimodo about this? He'll have the right hump.

Guest 'eavensabove
11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Tony Hart was a kids telly artist. The forerunner of Neil Buchanan. Before your time I think. He was responsible for Nick Park, whose first plasticine creation 'Morph' was featured on Harts show 'vision on'. Here endeth the lesson.

RK would do well to follow in his tracks if he want's to be remembered as an artist. "Morph" was pure genius, let alone some of Hart's other stuff. It's just a shame that I was deaf at the time and couldn't take most of it in.