CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Flat Earthers

Jake The Muss

48 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Cheers Bubba, thanks for the update, it will take me a few days to settle in I but look forward to working with you again, is anyone close to a mental breakdown/meltdown that I can assist with.      

You missed Jazz. Fuck me, that cunt isn't playing with a full deck. 

Ding's dead too, you'd think that might not be a great loss, but in the modern era of the super spastic, it leaves a rather large autistic hole in the corner. 

Oh yeah, Baws made 2 typos in the last week, he's struggling. 

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Tata Steely Dan said:

Why bring your sex life into this?

never mind all that nonsense, "where eagles dare" is on channel5 plus and Clints gun is nearly out of ammo. Gripping stuff. 

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

In order to bring you up to speed, and apologies if I'm repeating what you already know, but: Proper now owns the place, withers is on life support, Alfie doesn't own a yacht, fender is still looking for his hammers and we've a new/old cunt called stubby who is borderline special needs and has a degree made out of shit roll and crayons hanging on his cloakroom wall. 

Welcome back old friend, it's been too long. 

Yeh, whatever.  The cunt waltzes back on here  after 9 months, and you, you Welsh cunt, slip your tongue down the back of his piss soaked trousers. Fucking disgrace, the pair of you.

8 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Yeh, whatever.  The cunt waltzes back on here  after 9 months, and you, you Welsh cunt, slip your tongue down the back of his piss soaked trousers. Fucking disgrace, the pair of you.

Is that what your compatriots said in the similar scenario when the Hun where replaced by the allies? Was clint Eastwood one of them with a schmeisser with a 5000 round mag with HE and incendiary rounds?

That aside, I've been looking at milk cartons for a picture of someone who obviously interferes with geese but you live.

Guest Lady Penelope
10 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Greetings Decimus, I trust that you have prospered in my absence. I see that the corner is undergoing one of those periods of banality despite the valiant efforts of yourself, William and Bubba.

I feel the need to do some cunting and of course be subject to the same. Good to breath the free air again.     

I thought I never liked you, its welcome back from me to.sic

On 06/10/2017 at 6:02 PM, Frank said:

Scotty it's no secret that I recently acquired this shit house. I will tell you now - in fact you can all take note - if there's one more crappy joke posted on any of my pages, you'll be fucked off and out on your ear. 

In solidarity with Scotty and his right to post limp gags,  I demand to be banned alongside him. The little man flings a stone at the Goliath  of senior management.

1 minute ago, cuntspotter said:

In solidarity with Scotty and his right to post limp gags,  I demand to be banned alongside him. The little man flings a stone at the Goliath  of senior management.

You're the dodgiest fucker on here spotto. I wouldn't trust you as far as I could throw franks corpse which admittedly is a long way: no hair, spindly legs, cancer riddled and emaciated plus his lower ribs removed. Much like you

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You're the dodgiest fucker on here spotto. I wouldn't trust you as far as I could throw franks corpse which admittedly is a long way: no hair, spindly legs, cancer riddled and emaciated plus his lower ribs removed. Much like you

Pssst, Hey.... you ain’t seen me....

3 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

I've given up on the weak gags, spotts. 

The wife chews straight through them. 

Guest Spanky
18 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Withers, I've missed you. I had this vision of you laying there in a damp, rat strewn building with no plumbing and a faint smell of knorr stock cubes, no one to notice or care that you had finally slipped away. I'm glad that you haven't you goose humping fucker. 

19 hours ago, Bubba C said:

You missed Jazz. Fuck me, that cunt isn't playing with a full deck. 

Ding's dead too, you'd think that might not be a great loss, but in the modern era of the super spastic, it leaves a rather large autistic hole in the corner. 

Oh yeah, Baws made 2 typos in the last week, he's struggling. 

We ought to have a 'Spack-off Challenge' each week, running non-stop for five weeks, in which the site's biggest spacks are eliminated, thus improving the overall quality of commenting. Just think: BDS, Ding, Jizz, Splitarsefucker, Withers... all could disappear – period – via process of elimination, with the most stupid cunt going first. I'll put money on Withers making it to week two.

• Like 2

Guest luke swarm
10 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

I thought I never liked you, its welcome back from me to.sic

Thank you for your kind words Penny,....like or dislike, its all fairly irrelevant on CC, Here we are all as despicable as the next cunt.      

Guest luke swarm
19 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

SILENCE you piece of diseased festering distended rectum.....how dare you comment on matters that do not concern you. Cunt.

Good to see you are still here my old goose sodomising compadre,  I see that the cancer still has not dampened your british spirit, you stupid French turd.   

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2017 at 10:05 PM, Spanky said:

Now I am not saying that I think the world is flat, but besides baws and potentially a few others, are any of you thick cunts basing your assumption that the world is round on anything more than hearsay? 

Go on, lazily cut and paste something from Wikipedia. It's on the Internet so it must be true.

Not me Spanky, i have seen the curve of the earth from the ground..a friend of mine has a house in Canada with a wide enough view of the atlantic and on a clear day you can clearly see the curve. 

On 08/10/2017 at 5:52 PM, Spanky said:

Withers, I've missed you. I had this vision of you laying there in a damp, rat strewn building with no plumbing and a faint smell of knorr stock cubes, no one to notice or care that you had finally slipped away. I'm glad that you haven't you goose humping fucker. 

You've stayed at a Premiere Inn as well!