CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lotto millionaire Jane Park

Guest Lady Penelope

2 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

She has spent £50k on new teeth, new boobs and a new bum. The new bum is footballer Jordan Piggot.

Shouldn't that be a new complete and utter cunt?

What the fuck is it with women and tattoos? With a judicious application of rohypnol one might end up shagging the most beautiful woman in the world, but if she had one of these disgusting chavvy 'sleeves' or perhaps a tramp stamp, you could conceivably wake up in the morning next to it and think 'Oh fuck, I ended up in bed with a merchant seaman. Again'.

11 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

What the fuck is it with women and tattoos? With a judicious application of rohypnol one might end up shagging the most beautiful woman in the world, but if she had one of these disgusting chavvy 'sleeves' or perhaps a tramp stamp, you could conceivably wake up in the morning next to it and think 'Oh fuck, I ended up in bed with a merchant seaman. Again'.

Waking up next to a merchant seaman? Sounds like a normal morning for punkers 

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Generic chav girl. Wins a bunch of money and will do stupid reckless stuff with it and lose it all again. In a few months she won't be able to pay the maid who cleans all the Chihuahua shite off the cream carpets in her McMansion. How long until she marries an abusive UFC fighter who is 'da one'?

Still, makes a change from obese Scottish folk winning the pools. I remember when that pair Colin and Christine won the thing, and I still don't know which was which.

euromillions-winners-chris-and-colin-wei

6 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Generic chav girl. Wins a bunch of money and will do stupid reckless stuff with it and lose it all again. In a few months she won't be able to pay the maid who cleans all the Chihuahua shite off the cream carpets in her McMansion. How long until she marries an abusive UFC fighter who is 'da one'?

Still, makes a change from obese Scottish folk winning the pools. I remember when that pair Colin and Christine won the thing, and I still don't know which was which.

Fuck you dan, I'd made a promise not to google this swamp beast for fear of never being able to get a stiffy again if I clapped eyes on tuskers hideous form. 

34 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Peters and Lee still going I see. 

46 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I recommend you shag neither of them then, just to be on the safe side. 

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's great Ratty. I won an iron lung.

When my Aunty Vi was a cleaner, she used to drag the patients out of lungs so she could bleach the insides. Naturally, most were asphyxiated before she put them back in. Still, you could punch a nun them days and still have change from a shilling

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
17 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

She has spent £50k on new teeth, new boobs and a new bum. The new bum is footballer Jordan Piggot.

You should spend a bit on a ghost writer, you useless fucking cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, ratcum said:

When my Aunty Vi was a cleaner, she used to drag the patients out of lungs so she could bleach the insides. Naturally, most were asphyxiated before she put them back in. Still, you could punch a nun them days and still have change from a shilling

Your auntie was understandably cheap.