CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

NHS Winter Crisis v64.0

Last Cunt Standing

14 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Come on LCS, I know the real reason why you're wound up. You got the shit Belgian chocs from the patient christmas gift lottery didn't you? I got crap as well; fucking box of maltesers and a chocolate orange. 

Who got the goody bag crammed with dildoes and crystal meth then?

6 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Who got the goody bag crammed with dildoes and crystal meth then?

The receptionists usually have first dibs on this stuff, my lot are all post menopausal so had no use for the hundredweight of tampons donated by one rather odd punter. The Christmas Tree has never looked better, mind. 

5 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The receptionists usually have first dibs on this stuff, my lot are all post menopausal so had no use for the hundredweight of tampons donated by one rather odd punter. The Christmas Tree has never looked better, mind. 

Your alter ego as a doc is about as believable as my dot com car parts billionaire persona. What are you doing here?

4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

You're alter ego as a doc is about as believable as my dot com car parts billionaire persona. What are you doing here?

Eduardo, how fatty these days? Is the work shy human slave still ripping you off? I know a bloke in immigration and he'll be straight back to Albania if you want? All I ask in return is years supply of headlight builds for a Mazda 6 and mrs peckers Scenic.

7 minutes ago, Eddie said:

You're alter ego as a doc is about as believable as my dot com car parts billionaire persona. What are you doing here?

He has a medical condition called Verbosia Bolloxia, which drives him to write huge, multi-paragraph works of fiction. He can’t help himself.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Eduardo, how fatty these days? Is the work shy human slave still ripping you off? I know a bloke in immigration and he'll be straight back to Albania if you want? All I ask in return is years supply of headlight builds for a Mazda 6 and mrs peckers Scenic.

Fatty is extremely sick I'm afraid to say, so sick in fact he is fucking his sister. 

• Like 3

Guest Lady Penelope
5 minutes ago, Ape said:

He has a medical condition called Verbosia Bolloxia, which drives him to write huge, multi-paragraph works of fiction. He can’t help himself.

He didn't have a public school education that's why.

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I knew in his culturally backward homeland it's law to marry ones cousin but sister fucking is a new one. Are you sure he's not from Kings Lynn or Hereford? 

I think he is Welsh, bit is too ashamed to admit it, claims he is a Russian Jew.

1 hour ago, Ape said:

Still bashing away with the head wand on your BBC Micro I see my Simian friend. One of these days you might just come up with an original thought. Now get back to shoving sweet corn up your Japs eye and chewing your macroglossal tongue gleefully every time you think of a three letter rhyme for Ape. 

Fuckwit. 

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Your alter ego as a doc is about as believable as my dot com car parts billionaire persona. What are you doing here?

I find loitering round the Corner is a welcome boost to my self esteem, given that many of my fellow members seem to have missed a few millennia of evolution and seem content to post the equivalent of a few grunts and whistles. 

As for you, Edward, I imagine the only car part you are familiar with is the fucking Dunlop you swing from while eating a banana. Your avatar would seem to support this hypothesis. 

Go fuck yourself. 

• Like 2

On 4/1/2018 at 11:43 PM, Last Cunt Standing said:

Keep it quiet, but I’m actually qualified in veterinary medicine, but bunged the bloke at my graduation a score and he got me a GMC number. Easy street ever since....

People will do anything when they clock your white coat.

Stanley Milgram was a cunt.

Stanley Milligram was a cunt, too. But on a much smaller scale.

9 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

As for you, Edward, I imagine the only car part you are familiar with is the fucking Dunlop you swing from while eating a banana. Your avatar would seem to support this hypothesis. 

Go fuck yourself. 

Hmmm interesting. Why would Eddie's avatar imply he swings from a tyre while eating a banana? You see, to my tiny ape brain it appears that you’re being deeply racist.  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 04/01/2018 at 6:27 PM, luke swarm said:

My eldest Daughter and Son in law are both doctors working in the NHS, they are both despicable cunts as well.

Could they prescribe you an overdose?

Guest Spanky
On 04/01/2018 at 5:22 PM, Last Cunt Standing said:

This has got to be the Cunt du jour, really hasn't it?

That old well-tested cliche, beloved of lazy journalists the land over, rears its ugly head again this January. As sure as a child's tears on Boxing Day, you'll find angst-ridden punters on their way into A&E harangued on the pavement by BBC types about their reason for attending and the coming meltdown of the NHS. Then shots of ambulances all parked up while the men in green overalls have some elevenses. Cut to a sea of geriatrics on trolleys looking haunted and earnest Nurses fiddling with their bags of Hartmanns and IV lines. And finally, some Oxbridge Tory snake pops up giving it plenty about how marvellous it is the NHS is staffed by dedicated people who bust an unpaid gut to help others in the most difficult of unforeseen circumstances, while at the same time strangling the very service they praise with death by underfunding. A thousand and one talking heads pop up, hydra-like to denounce the problems; Immigration! Austerity! PFI! Social Care! Australian Flu! Lazy GPs!

I've seen this shit every winter my entire career (nearly done thank Christ) and its now just boring. The tsunami of viral symptoms, snot, and coughs that "just won't shift even though i've tried everything" is so entirely predictable that in my surgery we even keep a tally chart in the tea room of how many viral coughs and colds we've seen this week. It goes up every Christmas with the decorations, and a bottle of fizz goes to King or Queen of snot announced on Valentines day. 

When will people ever fucking learn? Take a fucking holiday in January, somewhere far away and hot. If you don't, be prepared to run the risk of a cold. If you are unlucky and catch one, there's pretty much fuck all the medical profession can do for you most of the time, and you'll end up being on their wanker list if you bang the table and cry if you don't get antibiotics in an act of pacification. The NHS is dying, can barely cope with normal levels of demand - you turning up in your jim-jams and Superman duvet 'cos you've run out Lemsip makes you not only a right Cunt, it might as well be a knife through the heart of this 70-year old monolith. 

So overwhelmed are the A&E departments with grown adults with a touch of the sniffles, that the entire hospital goes into Operation Omnishambles; all elective work is cancelled and the Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeons and Ophthalmologists get to resume their annual inter-departmental office chair races around the operating theatres on 100k a year plus each. My punters moan on at me that there's a 2 year wait for their cataracts and so the circle continues forever and ever... 

Fucked from apex to fundus. I think we should start over. 

LOL

Fuck off. 

I didn't read this because it was boring, but I get the general gist through reading everyone else's less boring comments.  Instead of pissing and moaning about it all the time, have you thought about just resigning and getting a different job? Mopping the floors or something else useful, rather than dishing drugs out to people who don't really need them. 

Guest luke swarm
24 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Could they prescribe you an overdose?

shut up you hoarse throated minger. I hope you choke to death on a lemon flavour locket you soft twat.

13 minutes ago, Spanky said:

I didn't read this because it was boring, but I get the general gist through reading everyone else's less boring comments.  Instead of pissing and moaning about it all the time, have you thought about just resigning and getting a different job? Mopping the floors or something else useful, rather than dishing drugs out to people who don't really need them. 

Exactly right. This cunt obviously has a sound medical background, and it makes one wonder what he is doing, spouting his shite, on this forum, instead of administering to the sick.  No wonder the NHS is in such a fucking mess. What a 24 carat cunt he really is. I hope he gets H.I.V from a dirty bedpan.

10 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I find loitering round the Corner is a welcome boost to my self esteem, given that many of my fellow members seem to have missed a few millennia of evolution and seem content to post the equivalent of a few grunts and whistles. 

Go fuck yourself. 

Thanks Doc, I feel altogether better now.

Guest Spanky
3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Exactly right. This cunt obviously has a sound medical background, and it makes one wonder what he is doing, spouting his shite, on this forum, instead of administering to the sick.  No wonder the NHS is in such a fucking mess. What a 24 carat cunt he really is. I hope he gets H.I.V from a dirty bedpan.

I don't say this often but I want him dead too. Let's form a clique and de-rail everything the cunt posts. Are you in on this too @Rick_B

No fucking surprises with all this shit. When you have target obsessed capitalists using their phoney principles to administer a state service, the only outcome will be chaos, as desired.

When I left the A&E dept at 3am on new years day there were 13 ambulances waiting outside, all with older people on them. 

Mr Hunt is a smarmy wanker who should be hung from the shower head in his expensive tax payer funded washroom.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 hours ago, luke swarm said:

shut up you hoarse throated minger. I hope you choke to death on a lemon flavour locket you soft twat.

*cough*, Luke you *cough* , cunt, could you kindly delay your abuse upon myself until *cough* I can defend my coughing cunt?