CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Extreme Liberalism.

Jake The Muss

35 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I think that's a tad unfair. Rat, Ape, Judge, Eddie, Gyppo and Wolfie have all had a pop, and you can't possibly consider them to be in my alleged clique. He was slated long before I said a word in anger to him.

And as for not doing histrionics, have you read any of his replies to even the slightest ribbing? Multiple paragraphs, grammar terrorist tactics, plus a heady mix of personal insults. 

I haven't had a pop. Ive asked questions that answered correctly would swing my view that he's telling the truth

14 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Ive asked questions that answered correctly would swing my view that he's telling the truth.

Or indicate that he has yet again trawled Google. I didn't have a clue about QoF, but following a quick search online I could formulate a realistic response to your question. It also took me all of five seconds to find statistics with which I could propose an estimated amount of patient appointments a GP has per day.

Evening all!

Sorry I haven’t been able to follow every twist and turn of this riveting exchange but I have been at work all day seeing people with real problems. 

In fact my new best friend Decimus didn’t cross my mind until teatime when I was scheduled to fit a Mirena, thus coming face to face with another Cunt in need of a thorough scrub with Sulphuric and thereby being unavoidably reminded of our very own King of Badinage.

There seems to be much collective concern as to my veracity, to which I can only really reply one way. Believe what the fuck you want, it really doesn’t matter to me at all. 

#rattled my arse. 

52 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Or indicate that he has yet again trawled Google. I didn't have a clue about QoF, but following a quick search online I could formulate a realistic response to your question. It also took me all of five seconds to find statistics with which I could propose an estimated amount of patient appointments a GP has per day.

I guess

35 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Evening all!

Sorry I haven’t been able to follow every twist and turn of this riveting exchange but I have been at work all day seeing people with real problems. 

In fact my new best friend Decimus didn’t cross my mind until teatime when I was scheduled to fit a Mirena, thus coming face to face with another Cunt in need of a thorough scrub with Sulphuric and thereby being unavoidably reminded of our very own King of Badinage.

There seems to be much collective concern as to my veracity, to which I can only really reply one way. Believe what the fuck you want, it really doesn’t matter to me at all

#rattled my arse. 

Evidently.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Do you think QoF has been a good thing for primary care or do you think it should be like the old fashion way of treating patients? How did your surgery do regarding the QoF disease registers last year?

How many sessions do you do at your surgery?

Well according to “How Am I Driving?” on our SystmOne we are at 527 so far this year, the 18 organisational ones are obviously a given, it’s the awkward little fuckers like the odd stray FEV1 for the COPD brigade that always let us down. And just what the fuck constitutes a “Rheumatoid Arthritis review”? Does anyone know?

Has it been a good thing? Well perhaps it was a decade ago. Now we’ve gotten so good it’s reduced to a tick box game that simply stokes the health anxieties of anyone with a chronic disease label, who mostly need to spend more time jogging than worrying their HbA1c is nudging 50. I’d scrap it, like the Scots. It keeps my practice nurses busy though. 

As for sessions, I do 6 GP 1 Admin and 1 as a GPWSI at a local hospital. The Dickhead King of Norfolk seems to have answered this last question with a typically ignorant reference to patient numbers, when as we both know “session” has a pretty elastic meaning in most surgeries. 

Or at least, this is what I found on Pulse, GP notebook and Google and it seemed to make sense at the time. 

Don’t I vaguely recall you being a Nurse Practitioner?

18 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Evidently.

What’s needed is a long-winded post that refers to a lot of doctor stuff, to drive home just how much it doesn’t matter what people believe. 

12 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Well according to “How Am I Driving?” on our SystmOne we are at 527 so far this year, the 18 organisational ones are obviously a given, it’s the awkward little fuckers like the odd stray FEV1 for the COPD brigade that always let us down. And just what the fuck constitutes a “Rheumatoid Arthritis review”?

Has it been a good thing? Well perhaps it was a decade ago. Now we’ve gotten so good it’s reduced to a tick box game that simply stokes the health anxieties of anyone with a chronic disease label, who mostly need to spend more time jogging than worrying their HbA1c is nudging 50. It keeps my practice nurses busy though. 

As for sessions, I do 6 GP 1 Admin and 1 as a GPWSI at a local hospital. The Dickhead King of Norfolk seems to have answered this last question with a typically ignorant reference to patient numbers, when as we both know “session” has a pretty elastic meaning in most surgeries. 

Or at least, this is what I found on Google and it seemed to make sense at the time. 

Uncanny.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Well according to “How Am I Driving?” on our SystmOne we are at 527 so far this year, the 18 organisational ones are obviously a given, it’s the awkward little fuckers like the odd stray FEV1 for the COPD brigade that always let us down. And just what the fuck constitutes a “Rheumatoid Arthritis review”?

Has it been a good thing? Well perhaps it was a decade ago. Now we’ve gotten so good it’s reduced to a tick box game that simply stokes the health anxieties of anyone with a chronic disease label, who mostly need to spend more time jogging than worrying their HbA1c is nudging 50. It keeps my practice nurses busy though. 

Or at least, this is what I found on Google and it seemed to make sense at the time. 

It's interesting how you mention COPD.

Could it be due to the fact that when you enter QoF GP primary care into Google, and then trawl the online NICE archives, COPD is one of the first conditions mentioned?

Say it ain't so, Doctor Drones. 

19 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Well according to “How Am I Driving?” on our SystmOne we are at 527 so far this year, the 18 organisational ones are obviously a given, it’s the awkward little fuckers like the odd stray FEV1 for the COPD brigade that always let us down. And just what the fuck constitutes a “Rheumatoid Arthritis review”? Does anyone know?

Has it been a good thing? Well perhaps it was a decade ago. Now we’ve gotten so good it’s reduced to a tick box game that simply stokes the health anxieties of anyone with a chronic disease label, who mostly need to spend more time jogging than worrying their HbA1c is nudging 50. I’d scrap it, like the Scots. It keeps my practice nurses busy though. 

Or at least, this is what I found on Pulse, GP notebook and Google and it seemed to make sense at the time. 

Get you with your FEV1s, HbA1cs and GPWSIs! Haven't you got misdiagnosed prescriptions to contemplate instead? That said, you've probably necked half a bottle of claret to numb the legacy of the half-dozen prostate examinations you've given today.

12 minutes ago, Ape said:

What’s needed is a long-winded post that refers to a lot of doctor stuff, to drive home just how much it doesn’t matter what people believe. 

Uncanny.

I wondered when you’d chip in and dust off the head wand you dribbling simpleton. And how better to please your dickhead boyfriend before Valentines Day than to stick your blunted Simian nose in where it’s not fucking needed.

Gyps asked me a straight question, I answered it. 

People in the end believe what they chose to. Not my problem. 

Fuck off back to your feeding trough, dipshit. 

Just now, Last Cunt Standing said:

I wondered when you’d chip in and dust off the head wand you dribbling simpleton. And how better to please your dickhead boyfriend before Valentines Day than to stick you blunted Simian nose in where it’s not fucking needed.

Rattled.

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's interesting how you mention COPD.

Could it be due to the fact that when you enter QoF GP primary care into Google, and then trawl the online NICE archives, COPD is one of the first conditions mentioned?

Say it ain't so, Doctor Drones. 

My God you’re a tiresome cunt aren’t you?

If only you’d been this persistant at school.

Fuck off. 

9 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Get you with your FEV1s, HbA1cs and GPWSIs! Haven't you got misdiagnosed prescriptions to contemplate instead? That said, you've probably necked half a bottle of claret to numb the legacy of the half-dozen prostate examinations you've given today.

How the fuck do you misdiagnose a prescription then you Lupine tosser?

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Moreover, he has an engaging writing style (like you) but is not prone to drama queen histrionics (unlike you).

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Evening all!

There seems to be much collective concern as to my veracity, to which I can only really reply one way. Believe what the fuck you want, it really doesn’t matter to me at all. 

#rattled my arse. 

14 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I wondered when you’d chip in and dust off the head wand you dribbling simpleton. And how better to please your dickhead boyfriend before Valentines Day than to stick your blunted Simian nose in where it’s not fucking needed.

12 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Fuck off. 

6 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

How the fuck do you misdiagnose a prescription then you Lupine tosser?

@Mrs Roops again, I ask you, is Doctor Drones immune from histrionics? The cunt can barely hold it together without revealing his inner rattled monster.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
19 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Fuck off. 

If only you had learned how to spell persistent when you were at school.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
28 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Fuck off. 

Pot and kettle.