CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wild Justice

Guest DrCunt

3 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

At my public school we used to have frog kicking competitions where the frogs were “converted” over made up goal posts. Great fun.

Most of the hundreds of frogs died instantly.

Lol.

Sounds like a jolly old jape that. Just keep what you and Bojo did at night to yourself. Though I believe there are certain websites, that endorse and reval in those shenanigans.

There should be a bounty placed on the vermin of gull's and grey squirrels. I remember when you could still see the indigenous red squirrel in parks. Also the laws regarding possession and ownership of firearms, is also ridiculous. It's done nothing to stop the Mandem, running around riddling each other and innocents with holes. .22 air rifles I believe are now also classed as firearms requiring registration. Just like each Israeli home is entitled to own an Uzi, over here it should be an air rifle. This would also include a quota of vermin to shoot per year to justify said ownership!

3 hours ago, The Guard said:

As to the thread starter perhaps better adherence to rule 7 need to be encouraged.

One of my concerns is that some of the people involved are not focusing on proper compliance with the Wildlife and Countryside Act which covers activity on open access land, and SSSIs A significant problem is being caused by people walking their dogs on such land and failing to keep them under control .. this has had a major impact on ground nesting birds such as skylarks, meadow pippits and lapwings. Indeed Chris Packham sponsors dogs days that encourage people to take their dogs out into the countryside  and let them run free. Strict rules regarding nesting birds between 1st March and 31st July .. (inclusive), yet receive little or no mention by these luvies. A further issue is on farmland and there is now a serious national problem with sheep and other farm animals being "worried" and killed by out of control dogs. In many cases this is happening when people take their take their dogs unleashed across field were livestock is grazing and then make a quick exit when their dogs goes out of control and chase the livestock.

Time was when we had genuine broadcasters who understood natural history and the whys and wherefores. These days all we get are self centred  luvies who actually care not a fig for the environment unless there is money to be made for them.

Jack Hargreaves. 

• Like 1

I would also like a bounty placed on Pikies too. I reckon a reward of 200 notes per scalp should suffice. Anyone who wished to partake would receive a pump action shotgun and 💯 rounds. However the shooting of any other feral vermin such as pigeons squirrels rats ect, must be undertaken by .22 air rifle under legislation the Major wishes to be put forward. There also includes a clause for those who have a touch of the tarbrush, yet are not UK citizens by birth. They can also be shot via air rifle!

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I never said that it was illegal to kill all birds. I was very careful to say the birds as itemised in your OP.

As for gamekeepers, whilst some are interested in conservation one should bear in mind they are paid primarily to protect and nurture game birds who exist for no other reason than to be shot for pleasure. Some gamekeepers have been prosecuted for bothering endangered raptor nests. I have nothing against game hunting so long as the hunters are prepared to eat what they kill. There is no moral justification for organising shoots for profit or shooting wildlife for pleasure.

I've just spunked...

Bothering endangered raptor nests is a slight understatement when it comes to the indiscriminate slaughter of virtually every poor cunt with tooth and claw on some "sporting" estates. The individuals are almost impossible to prosecute with their employers being some to the wealthiest and connected fuckers in the land. Thankfully their time is almost gone as they've been dwelling in this Victorian utopia of lording in over nature for far to long. 

Prince Harry Hewitt shot a hen harrier the nasty little cunt. I hope his kid comes out blacker than a gollywog

14 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I've just spunked...

Bothering endangered raptor nests is a slight understatement when it comes to the indiscriminate slaughter of virtually every poor cunt with tooth and claw on some "sporting" estates. The individuals are almost impossible to prosecute with their employers being some to the wealthiest and connected fuckers in the land. Thankfully their time is almost gone as they've been dwelling in this Victorian utopia of lording in over nature for far to long. 

Prince Harry Hewitt shot a hen harrier the nasty little cunt. I hope his kid comes out blacker than a gollywog

They will have already selected a visually acceptable substitute newborn. Just in case the real one comes out like a ginger Chris Eubank.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I've just spunked...

Reported for racism.

You nasty fucking wanker.

13 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Reported for racism.

I forget, which modern Range Rover is it you own that hasn't got a built-in live map, so you instead attach your phone to the windscreen? You Ford Mondeo-driving council estate cunt.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Reported for racism.

Says the Walter Mitty who claims he drop kicked live frogs over the rugger posts at his imaginary public school. I'd rather drop a racial slur than needlessly kill a living thing- that's how serial killers usually start. Rest assured I've PM'd admin to report this alleged past behaviour to the police so expect a knock on the door shortly. I'm sure you're subject to a number of high profile "operations" already. 

On 23/04/2019 at 20:59, DrCunt said:

These tree hugging interfering wankers have started a legal case in the High Court concerning the way that Natural England issues General Licences for the control of certain bird pests. As a consequence of this Natural England are suspending three General Licences meaning that to all intents and purposes as of this Friday it will be illegal to kill shitehawks such Pigeons, Carrion Crows, Canada Geese, Magpies and worst of all some species of flying arsehole, aka gulls.

No surprise that Wild Justice was co-founded by that sanctimonious Asperger's wanker Chris Packham.

https://wildjustice.org.uk/about/

What a bunch of killjoy wankers with zero understanding of managing the environment. Want to hear songbirds, go to a manged estate with a good gamekeeper where crows, magpies and squirrels are kept in check. Want a desolate, quiet countryside, just let these vermin run riot. Angling will be next, followed by laughing or enjoying yourself in any way.

I feel I must take issue with some of your argument regarding game keeping Dr C. Game keepers and the outdated past time of killing for sport, are the single biggest killer of wildlife the UK has ever seen. Just do some research into the bags keepers used to take on Scottish estates in years gone by- the level of slaughter was unprecedented- wild cat, martens, polecats, eagles, owls- any poor cunt that looked sideways at a grouse or was simply unfortunate enough to be living there was systematically wiped out by these tweed wearing inbreeds. A functioning ecosystem must involve top down predators at all levels and the presence of these keystone species will not wipe out the little dicky birds we humans love so much. Go to a forest where no predators have been expatriated, such as parts of Scandinavia or Bialowieza in Poland, and the biodiversity is much, much greater than the managed woodland we have here. 

Regarding squirrels, no amount of human killing will likely have an effect on their population unless it was made compulsory for everyone to kill one of these Canadian cunts a day- eliminate them from one area and others from surrounding, sub-optimal habitats will simply take their place. However, there is a simple way to get rid of them and return our native reds to large areas- stop illegal persecution of predators. 

nest2

As you can see from the above photo, this goshawk nest (a species routinely poisoned, trapped and shot by the elite) is a festival of squirrel death as they have no evolved defence against such a lethal killer. The same can be said of Pine Martens- they will essentially wipe out greys and allow reds to recolonise- this article quoting a recent study from bog trotter land where greys are in serious decline says as much 

https://www.monbiot.com/2015/01/30/peak-squirrel/

Back to the granola....

• Like 1

Guest DrCunt

I don’t condone the killing of any protected species, except Herring Gulls, I despise those filthy fuckers.

I agree that “in years gone by” it was a free for all slaughter, but times they are a changin’. Yes, there are still bad eggs and if they end up in court I say throw the book at them. Even better, create a law that means the book can be thrown at their wealthy employers. That said, I know many, many gamekeepers in this part of the world and I can honestly say that the vast majority are law abiding and care very deeply about the environment they work in. For many it’s a calling and it was a love of the environment that drew them to the job in the first place. I can assure you that none do it for the shitty salary they get for working all hours.

I fully understand the need and importance for apex predators and keystone species in healthy communities, but that's not exactly the point of the nom. However, does that mean we should reintroduce wolves and bears to the UK, becuase I can't see that happening. As I pointed out, this is no longer a natural environment and it needs managing by someone. So who? I can assure you that conservation goups don't have the money or manpower to do it, nor would I trust them becuase the Hug a Squirrel Society would advocate wiping out all Goshawks, whilst the Goshawk Appreciation Society of Hampshire (GASH) would try to wipe out pine martens becuase they steal eggs. So it falls to landowners, but if there is no incentive i.e game shooting, then fuck all will be done and everyone loses.

Yes, some raptors are killed illegally by some ignorant gamekeepers, but fortunately this breed of gamekeeper is starting to die out. However, the intentional killing of raptors is vastly over reported and hugely exaggerated by the antis pushing an unrealistic agenda, often based on their absolute belief that not a single hair on the head of cutesy-fluffy-wuffy should ever be harmed.  Effort and money spent by these twats using legal means to try and stop the killing of corvids, canada geese, wood pigeons, feral pigeons etc. is utterly fucking pointless and potentially harmful.

Whether someone gains enjoyment by killing crows or pigeons is for their own individual conscience and it not something that should be dictated by antis, tree huggers or urban politicians. As it happens, I think it's rather fun to shoot a grey squirrel in the face with a shotgun.

Here in large parts of Norfolk the landscape is dominated by just a few crops and the environment is no longer well suited to supporting large diverse "natural" communities. Walk through "wild" unmanaged woodland in spring and you don't hear many songbirds, walk through a wood with a gamekeeper though and it's alive with sound. As with all things, it's about achiving balance, rather than wholesale slaughter. When I was a nipper it was a rare event to see a magpie, now the countryside is overrun with them. Corvids love raiding birds nests and like it or not, in this modern environment, trapping and shooting the buggers does help redress the balance.

Anyway, let’s wait for the bleeding hearts to change their tune when Carrion Crows start wiping out Curlew nests this spring. The RSPB must be pissed that they can't kill crows anymore.

On the subject of crows, I've just watched a couple of crows mobbing a sparrowhawk over the SSSI at the bottom of my garden and I see Packham had a couple of unwelcome visitors today:

uk-england-hampshire-48050361

2 hours ago, DrCunt said:

I don’t condone the killing of any protected species, except Herring Gulls, I despise those filthy fuckers.

I agree that “in years gone by” it was a free for all slaughter, but times they are a changin’. Yes, there are still bad eggs and if they end up in court I say throw the book at them. Even better, create a law that means the book can be thrown at their wealthy employers. That said, I know many, many gamekeepers in this part of the world and I can honestly say that the vast majority are law abiding and care very deeply about the environment they work in. For many it’s a calling and it was a love of the environment that drew them to the job in the first place. I can assure you that none do it for the shitty salary they get for working all hours.

I fully understand the need and importance for apex predators and keystone species in healthy communities, but that's not exactly the point of the nom. However, does that mean we should reintroduce wolves and bears to the UK, becuase I can't see that happening. As I pointed out, this is no longer a natural environment and it needs managing by someone. So who? I can assure you that conservation goups don't have the money or manpower to do it, nor would I trust them becuase the Hug a Squirrel Society would advocate wiping out all Goshawks, whilst the Goshawk Appreciation Society of Hampshire (GASH) would try to wipe out pine martens becuase they steal eggs. So it falls to landowners, but if there is no incentive i.e game shooting, then fuck all will be done and everyone loses.

Yes, some raptors are killed illegally by some ignorant gamekeepers, but fortunately this breed of gamekeeper is starting to die out. However, the intentional killing of raptors is vastly over reported and hugely exaggerated by the antis pushing an unrealistic agenda, often based on their absolute belief that not a single hair on the head of cutesy-fluffy-wuffy should ever be harmed.  Effort and money spent by these twats using legal means to try and stop the killing of corvids, canada geese, wood pigeons, feral pigeons etc. is utterly fucking pointless and potentially harmful.

Whether someone gains enjoyment by killing crows or pigeons is for their own individual conscience and it not something that should be dictated by antis, tree huggers or urban politicians. As it happens, I think it's rather fun to shoot a grey squirrel in the face with a shotgun.

Here in large parts of Norfolk where the landscape is dominated by just a few crops and the environment is not well suited to supporting large diverse "natural" communities. Walk through "wild" unmanaged woodland in spring and you don't hear many songbirds, walk through a wood with a gamekeeper though and it's alive with sound. As with all things, it's about achiving balance, rather than wholesale slaughter. When I was a nipper it was a rare event to see a magpie, now the countryside is overrun with them. Corvids love raiding birds nests and like it or not, in this modern environment, trapping and shooting the buggers does help redress the balance.

Anyway, let’s wait for the bleeding hearts to change their tune when Carrion Crows start wiping out Curlew nests this spring. The RSPB must be pissed that they can't kill crows anymore.

On the subject of crows, I've just watched a couple of crows mobbing a sparrowhawk over the SSSI at the bottom of my garden and I see Packham had a couple of unwelcome visitors today:

Looks like suicide to me

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yeah, if it's a royal spakka, it will be farmed out for adoption and the substitute will be brought on. In the old days, they just announced that the kid had died, then locked it in a dungeon, which it decorated with its own shit.

In the style of Tracey Emin

2 hours ago, DrCunt said:

Here in large parts of Norfolk where the landscape is dominated by just a few crops and the environment is not well suited to supporting large diverse "natural" communities. Walk through "wild" unmanaged woodland in spring and you don't hear many songbirds, walk through a wood with a gamekeeper though and it's alive with sound. As with all things, it's about achiving balance, rather than wholesale slaughter. When I was a nipper it was a rare event to see a magpie, now the countryside is overrun with them. Corvids love raiding birds nests and like it or not, in this modern environment, trapping and shooting the buggers does help redress the balance.

You’would need a crowbar to get them off.

On 25/04/2019 at 20:24, DrCunt said:

Here in large parts of Norfolk the landscape is dominated by just a few crops and the environment is no longer well suited to supporting large diverse "natural" communities. Walk through "wild" unmanaged woodland in spring and you don't hear many songbirds, walk through a wood with a gamekeeper though and it's alive with sound. As with all things, it's about achiving balance, rather than wholesale slaughter. When I was a nipper it was a rare event to see a magpie, now the countryside is overrun with them. Corvids love raiding birds nests and like it or not, in this modern environment, trapping and shooting the buggers does help redress the balance.

Not far from where I live there is an SSSI .. potential an very good home for a mix of cliff top breading birds along with ground nesting birds such as sky larks and meadows pippets along with butterflies such as the Grean Hairstreak, Small Blue and Chalkhill Blue. Indeed 45 years ago the nesting sea birds and the ground nesting birds were all present in good numbers. You will find no nesting sea birds, sky larks or meadow pippets there now though nor the butterfly species that I have mentioned .. the problem is an infestation of Canis lupus. During daylight hours you will find at least 30 Canis lupus on the the site .. not that they are actually killing anything, but the problems is that they are roaming uncontrolled everywhere and poking their noses everywhere. Of course there is another problem in that there are always Homo sapiens present with the Canis lupus. TBH the Homo sapiens and Canis lupus were there years before the wildlife vanished .. but that was the time when the Homo sapiens tended to keep the Canis Lupus on leads and not when the stupid old bags each with five of the fucking dogs came by car and let them run amok on this SSSI that might just as well have its status removed.

10 hours ago, The Guard said:

Not far from where I live there is an SSSI .. potential an very good home for a mix of cliff top breading birds along with ground nesting birds such as sky larks and meadows pippets along with butterflies such as the Grean Hairstreak, Small Blue and Chalkhill Blue. Indeed 45 years ago the nesting sea birds and the ground nesting birds were all present in good numbers. You will find no nesting sea birds, sky larks or meadow pippets there now though nor the butterfly species that I have mentioned .. the problem is an infestation of Canis lupus. During daylight hours you will find at least 30 Canis lupus on the the site .. not that they are actually killing anything, but the problems is that they are roaming uncontrolled everywhere and poking their noses everywhere. Of course there is another problem in that there are always Homo sapiens present with the Canis lupus. TBH the Homo sapiens and Canis lupus were there years before the wildlife vanished .. but that was the time when the Homo sapiens tended to keep the Canis Lupus on leads and not when the stupid old bags each with five of the fucking dogs came by car and let them run amok on this SSSI that might just as well have its status removed.

Agreed. I've watched dogs on the commons around Stroud and other places chasing skylarks back and forth as they try to return the their nests with a break full of food. There are more dogs and daft cunt dog owners than ever as there stupid fuckwit cat owners- the later take 10s of millions of prey items a year causing a virtual genocide of small living things anywhere near human habitation. However, the main reason for the decline in farmland birds in not crows and magpies it's the continuing intensification of agriculture that is simply ignored by those who profit from it. Natural predation is simply a smoke screen the likes of the NFU, livestock associations, wealthy land owners, Tory MPs etc like to put so so they can keep the money coming in from subsidies (paid by dumb cunts like us) and deflect the blame from the damaging land use they're responsible for. I hope they all go bankrupt and commit sucicide when the brexit they undoubtedly voted for takes away their free handouts 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Agreed. I've watched dogs on the commons around Stroud and other places chasing skylarks back and forth as they try to return the their nests with a break full of food. There are more dogs and daft cunt dog owners than ever as there stupid fuckwit cat owners- the later take 10s of millions of prey items a year causing a virtual genocide of small living things anywhere near human habitation. However, the main reason for the decline in farmland birds in not crows and magpies it's the continuing intensification of agriculture that is simply ignored by those who profit from it. Natural predation is simply a smoke screen the likes of the NFU, livestock associations, wealthy land owners, Tory MPs etc like to put so so they can keep the money coming in from subsidies (paid by dumb cunts like us) and deflect the blame from the damaging land use they're responsible for. I hope they all go bankrupt and commit sucicide when the brexit they undoubtedly voted for takes away their free handouts 

If birds don't like being eaten by cats, they should man the fuck up and learn to fight better than cats.

Thick fucking chirpy poofs.

10 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

I tawt I taw a puddy tat a creeping up on me. I did I taw a puddy tat as plain as he could be. So I smashed his skull in with nunchucks.

1ga87s.jpg

My girl cat killed a blue budgie not long ago. Poor little fucker was probably let out of its cage for a few minutes, made it to an open window, and momentarily basked in the euphoria of freedom, and then 'death from above' intervened.

My little girl cat is a ruthless fucking cunt. My sister had an under floor mouse problem a couple of years ago. Lifted 2 boards, let the cat go at about 2pm. 11 dead mice by 7pm. 'This house is clear'.

i fuckin' love the little cunts.