Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Alan

That mcDonalds advert cunt

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Only other lesbians though. I'm not some sort of pervert.

I don't think members of these esteemed halls need worry about their harmless fetishes and perversions.  We need only worry about the more predatory proclivities of cunts like Punky and Frank.    

• Iron 1

Like getting your moneys worth Cunt! I’d smash his fucking teeth with a claw hammer and watch him squeal whilst shouting in his face in that annoying counting nasal accent “LIKE GETTING YOUR MONEYS WORTH” arch cunt 

2 hours ago, Alan said:

Like getting your moneys worth Cunt! I’d smash his fucking teeth with a claw hammer and watch him squeal whilst shouting in his face in that annoying counting nasal accent “LIKE GETTING YOUR MONEYS WORTH” arch cunt 

How many times have you been told that your name is an anagram of anal? Anal Alan do the world a favour and stop taking oxygen from the rest of us.

On 28/04/2019 at 15:56, camberwell gypsy said:

They may look like him but not necessarily act like him.

So what’s the point of producing Hitler clones if they don’t act like him?

Ok, I can definitely see him on a “we love the EU” march and discussing vegetarianism and his tolerance of bumbanditry and other sexual perversions with the SJWs.

But don’t you think even the dumb spoon fed snowflakes might notice his little tache, his brown shirt and the polished Iron Cross?

I don’t think you have grasped the point of this film. (“movie” in hipster language)

4 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

So what’s the point of producing Hitler clones if they don’t act like him?

Ok, I can definitely see him on a “we love the EU” march and discussing vegetarianism and his tolerance of bumbanditry and other sexual perversions with the SJWs.

But don’t you think even the dumb spoon fed snowflakes might notice his little tache, his brown shirt and the polished Iron Cross?

I don’t think you have grasped the point of this film. (“movie” in hipster language)

I cant remember what I put and I really can't be asked to go back to last month to check

7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I cant remember what I put and I really can't be asked to go back to last month to check

You sound like a politician. And as you have confused the word “arsed” with “asked” I have to ASK if you are David Lammy or Diane Flabbot.

You’re not really a pikey at all are you? Another fucking fake.

19 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

You sound like a politician. And as you have confused the word “arsed” with “asked” I have to ASK if you are David Lammy or Diane Flabbot.

She doesn’t need to be ‘asked’ “Do you want to be Arsed”

• Like 1

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Confused "arsed" with "Ask"? Have I?

On 02/05/2019 at 00:29, Wizardsleeve said:

I don't think members of these esteemed halls need worry about their harmless fetishes and perversions.  We need only worry about the more predatory proclivities of cunts like Punky and Frank.    

Don't forget that spear chucker Eddie Wizz

9 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

He's easily forgotten, but noted.  

Wiz, I hate you with ever fibre of my soul 

Just now, Eddie said:

Wiz, I hate you with ever fibre of my soul 

Nobody fucking cares.  If you're really that miserable, suicide is the only way out.  

On 21/05/2019 at 20:16, Wizardsleeve said:

Nobody fucking cares.  If you're really that miserable, suicide is the only way out.  

So why have you never tried it?

51 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Like getting your moneys worth? Then forget about a Big Mac and fuck off to Wetherspoons with Ape instead where you can get free electric to charge your phone.

OggyOggy in Plymouthwould be more Ape's style as they do beans on toast.

13 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Like getting your moneys worth? Then forget about a Big Mac and fuck off to Wetherspoons with Ape instead where you can get free electric to charge your phone.

I'm guessing you haven't made to a spoons in while drew? Staggering out of your bungalow and wading through the empty cider cans and soiled man nappies must be a fucking nightmare when constantly pissed out of your skull?

McDonalds, Wetherspoons, KFC...all shit.  What ever happened to cooking at home?  All the hidden fees that go into the corporate pricing structure, you're getting it up the backside just looking at their fucking menus.  FFS, go to Sainsbury's buy some fresh produce and cook for yourself or selves if you're married or have a significant other...I won't go into Punky's well documented proclivities.  

• Like 1
  • Iron 3

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

McDonalds, Wetherspoons, KFC...all shit.  What ever happened to cooking at home?  All the hidden fees that go into the corporate pricing structure, you're getting it up the backside just looking at their fucking menus.  FFS, go to Sainsbury's buy some fresh produce and cook for yourself or selves if you're married or have a significant other...I won't go into Punky's well documented proclivities.  

Only the lower middle classes shop at Sainsbury’s......a very distant aspiration for someone such as yourself...

lol.

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Only the lower middle classes shop at Sainsbury’s......a very distant aspiration for someone such as yourself...

lol.

It's better than Tesco's, or for you, the skip bin at Burger King.  

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

lol.

I shop at Sainsbury's and I'm a peasant. You know fuck all. 

Ridiculous Popinjay.