CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Donald Trump’s Son Wins The World Snooker Championship

Guest judgetwi

Guest judgetwi

Yes it’s true! The stinking racist, spawn of the KKK sponsored white devil has actually done it! 

What really pisses me off about this Nazi monster is that he had the front to say.... “I always had control of the white so sinking the black was no problem.”

Dirty stinking racist! I can’t wait for his Dad to visit Londonstabistan so I can get my face on the telly. 

There’s nothing like a bit of virtue signalling to get you a load of likes on Faeces book. I don’t really know what that means but some cunt told me that.

Played an extraordinary match. Trouble is, he thinks he's a teenager, Mum, Dad, Brothers and Sisters go everywhere with him. 

He will do what he normally does. Buy another Ferrari, change his twitter status to 'International Playboy', and fuck off with 5 hangers on from Bristol to 'Ibeefa innit'

then O'Sullivan will get his head out of his arse by next season and smash him up a bit. 

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Yes it’s true! The stinking racist, spawn of the KKK sponsored white devil has actually done it! 

What really pisses me off about this Nazi monster is that he had the front to say.... “I always had control of the white so sinking the black was no problem.”

Dirty stinking racist! I can’t wait for his Dad to visit Londonstabistan so I can get my face on the telly. 

There’s nothing like a bit of virtue signalling to get you a load of likes on Faeces book. I don’t really know what that means but some cunt told me that.

The only bit of real "winning" those spackers will ever experience.  

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Played an extraordinary match. Trouble is, he thinks he's a teenager, Mum, Dad, Brothers and Sisters go everywhere with him. 

He will do what he normally does. Buy another Ferrari, change his twitter status to 'International Playboy', and fuck off with 5 hangers on from Bristol to 'Ibeefa innit'

then O'Sullivan will get his head out of his arse by next season and smash him up a bit. 

Not sure I agree. I think young Judd might have gone to the next level. All that whippy finish-in-the-air cue power and potting the black backwards between centuries. Marvellous. I can only think David Blunkett making a 147 would be more impressive. 

Ronnie will have a little rally in the Autumn, as is by now traditional, but he’s now like Ali towards the end, the legs have gone and if he gets into a real dogfight he can’t manage it. Still the GOAT mind.

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

You really are a one-dimensional Cunt, aren’t you?

Two unrelated men have the same surname. 

Ha fucking ha. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

What an utterly pointless topic, based on a snooker player sharing the same name as the US President. Even a 'hilarious' quip about the white & black balls can't salvage it.

Unfunny idiot.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Not sure I agree. I think young Judd might have gone to the next level. All that whippy finish-in-the-air cue power and potting the black backwards between centuries. Marvellous. I can only think David Blunkett making a 147 would be more impressive. 

Ronnie will have a little rally in the Autumn, as is by now traditional, but he’s now like Ali towards the end, the legs have gone and if he gets into a real dogfight he can’t manage it. Still the GOAT mind.

Blunketts highest break up to now is a pretty impressive 0. He got thrown out of his last tournament after being warned twice for trying to chalk the referees walking stick with an oxo cube

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

You really are a one-dimensional Cunt, aren’t you?

Two unrelated men have the same surname. 

Ha fucking ha. 

That Higgins must have started playing snooker after leaving Magnum PI then.

Guest Khiwa

Can't remember anyone playing to a better standard in a World Final than Judd Pump just did. Outstanding.

Pissed me off to see Ronnie O'Sullivan today trying to flog tickets £50 each for his upcoming exhibition against a bunch of local amateurs, no doubt expecting his adoring fans to flock there in their droves. Glad to see he's getting a lot of negative messages sent to him about this.

Hopefully Pump's performance/result will make him realise he's not the be all and end all of snooker, and that losing to an amateur in the 1st round of the World's isn't good enough.

Guest Getfucked_YOU_CUNT!
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuck off you stupid fucking cunt.

Naw  ya fucking prick ahll take the fucking jaw right aff ye

Lol

Guest Alfie Noakes

Another window licker enters the fold, lets hope it is on the verge of full mental breakdown and ends up dangling from the underneath of a train in several pieces.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuck off you stupid fucking cunt.

The corner has fulfilled it's Jock quota already I believe? While Eddie covers the Bruvas, not to sure about Sheepshaggers but the Guard's close enough. Pretty sure we're complying with the race relations act.

No spaces for this thick flag waving cunt, though I got a sneaky suspicion it's a multi!

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

The corner has fulfilled it's Jock quota already I believe? While Eddie covers the Bruvas, not to sure about Sheepshaggers but the Guard's close enough. Pretty sure we're complying with the race relations act.

No spaces for this thick flag waving cunt, though I got a sneaky suspicion it's a multi!

I think you will find most of admin are from Wales.