CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pyjamas

Eddie

When did it become acceptable to wear pyjamas and a dressing gown to waddle down to the shops? Usually worn by fatties who appear to not have washed in weeks and are obviously Unemployed. It’s always greasy haired white people, who probably play darts..

• Like 4

Its a fucking epidemic where I live, Eddie. There's more cunts walking around the local Tesco in their unwashed PJ's, stinking of ganje and Stella than there is properly dressed cunts. I'd like to know the exact moment that wearing your fucking slippers for any activity past your own front garden became acceptable. If a cunt is too lazy to change out of the clothes they slept in then they shouldn't be given the benefits needed to feed themselves in the first place.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Eddie said:

When did it become acceptable to wear pyjamas and a dressing gown to waddle down to the shops? Usually worn by fatties who appear to not have washed in weeks and are obviously Unemployed. It’s always greasy haired white people, who probably play darts..

Cunts even go to work dressed like this .. I bet this is how Dec's dresses to ticket the cars in Norwich.

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Its a fucking epidemic where I live, Eddie. There's more cunts walking around the local Tesco in their unwashed PJ's, stinking of ganje and Stella than there is properly dressed cunts. I'd like to know the exact moment that wearing your fucking slippers for any activity past your own front garden became acceptable. If a cunt is too lazy to change out of the clothes they slept in then they shouldn't be given the benefits needed to feed themselves in the first place.

In parts of the West Country its the standard form of dress .. not really a surprise as half the cunts sleep on the streets anyway.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Frank said:

Ed I managed to get access today to the public gallery at the Darren Pencille trial. What a fucking disgusting jamba wumba.

Personally speaking, I usually leave the casual racism to gain cheap likes until I'm at least four posts in for the day.

I certainly never bandy it around early doors like some sort of brazenly desperate tart.

What the fuck are you playing at?

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Frank said:

Ed I managed to get access today to the public gallery at the Darren Pencille trial. What a fucking disgusting jamba wumba.

Looking at the CCTV of the tube stabbing, it’s obvious the victim pushed Pencille over the edge. He had literally walked into another carriage but was then pursued by the victim. The victim’s stance was belligerent to the extent he kept side stepping to be closer to Pencille.

Manslaughter with provocation, 5 years inside at best. Plus another 5 for being intentionally black in a public place.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Personally speaking, I usually leave the casual racism to gain cheap likes until I'm at least four posts in for the day.

I certainly never bandy it around early doors like some sort of brazenly desperate tart.

Aks someone who cares. 

lol

LOL. 

8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Have you clocked this new fad of shoes that look like fluffy slippers? Usually worn by those that Eddie outlined in his nom.

Yes. Thankfully just a woman's fad.........so far. Fucking pom poms on the top of a shoe? What fucking half breed thought that was a fashion statement.

46 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He's attempting to lure me into a Nuremberg style, right wing tirade, whereupon he will cleverly retort with 'Idiot'.

He is awfully clever.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He's attempting to lure me into a Nuremberg style, right wing tirade, whereupon he will cleverly retort with 'Idiot'.

He is awfully clever.

It’s not all about you, Eric. That coon has upset me dearly. Nothing more.. nothing less. 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He is awfully clever.

The dusky old cunt is as good as black himself. Although I'd wager that he's got less of a BBC and more of half-chewed, dog-eared raisin for a cock.

You don't fit into a pair of 1976 Sylvanian Families flares with anything approaching two inches.

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

Looking at the CCTV of the tube stabbing, it’s obvious the victim pushed Pencille over the edge. He had literally walked into another carriage but was then pursued by the victim. The victim’s stance was belligerent to the extent he kept side stepping to be closer to Pencille.

Manslaughter with provocation, 5 years inside at best. Plus another 5 for being intentionally black in a public place.

The defendant is called Pencille. 

You can draw your own conclusions. 

• Like 2