CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Ollyboro

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I reckon everyone would be in favour of a statue but in order not to offend anyone it would have to be entirely featureless where his cock and balls should be. Actually I'm surprised nobody's complained about the fact the manager is male. How many female managers are there in the men's domestic leagues??

Gabriella Benson?

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Awful. 

Frank, have you had any trips to the continent recently? I hear Gallargues-le-Montueux is beautiful at the moment, could I suggest that you visit? Don't underdress, it can get a bit chilly in the evenings. And avoid drinking too much water, it's easy to overhydrate. 

12 minutes ago, scotty said:

Frank, have you had any trips to the continent recently? I hear Gallargues-le-Montueux is beautiful at the moment, could I suggest that you visit? Don't underdress, it can get a bit chilly in the evenings. And avoid drinking too much water, it's easy to overhydrate. 

There's no chance of him dehydrating in France, Withers will keep his gob well and truly topped up with spunk.

As for overdressing, I imagine that he'll adopt his usual default summer wardrobe, unfortunately:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStut-5Zwy5SMeEVGczdrw

Guest DrCunt
5 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

If the England Women's Football team win the World Cup should their manager, Nev minor, have a statue placed in Trafalgar Square, in his honour?

I say Yes. And I say Yes for the following reasons:

1) Imagine Beckham's fucking face at the unveiling. Posh will probably divorce the cunt on the spot, for not having a bigger fucking statue.

2) Neville has the teeth for it.

There will be far worse consequences if they win. Team members will appear during every advert break claiming that Tampax stopped them bleeding to death during the final.

Guest judgetwi

When I first saw the title I thought.....Neville? Where the fuck is there a statue of Chamberlain? Nowhere i’ve ever heard of. 

I actually feel sorry for poor old Neville.......an out of touch, public school posh twat who had never met a piece of shit like Adolf and couldn’t cope with the cunt. His posh , moneyed background and his love of appeasement is reflected so clearly in the present House of Commons.

The problem is they had Winston Churchill and we have Boris fucking Johnson. 

We’re fucked.

Guest DrCunt
6 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

When I first saw the title I thought.....Neville? Where the fuck is there a statue of Chamberlain? Nowhere i’ve ever heard of. 

I actually feel sorry for poor old Neville.......an out of touch, public school posh twat who had never met a piece of shit like Adolf and couldn’t cope with the cunt. His posh , moneyed background and his love of appeasement is reflected so clearly in the present House of Commons.

We’re fucked.

Fucking hell, Judith. You do realise there's more to life than Brexit? You've become just a tad one dimensional.

Apart from Stavros and the regulars in the Blue Oyster few are going to give a shit if you pop an intercranial blood vessel over this. Take up a hobby to distract yourself. How about fishing, I believe that's considered relaxing. There might even still be some eels in the Thames that you can jelly for your breakfast.

26 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

We’re fucked.

Judge, you are, without need for adjudicatory confirmation, an horrible cunt. But I find myself agreeing with you on serious matters, too often to discount the possibility that I too am an horrible cunt.

fuck.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Judge, you are, without need for adjudicatory confirmation, an horrible cunt. But I find myself agreeing with you on serious matters, too often to discount the possibility that I too am an horrible cunt.

fuck.

What?

2 hours ago, Frank said:

What?

Why are you replying to this? 

You don't have the nerve to reply to a PM, but add worthless comments to a conversation you were never privy to in the first place. 

You're all facade, and no substance. And you haven't been relevant on here for at least 4 years. 

Utterly charmless. 

• Like 1

On 28/06/2019 at 21:24, Glowworm said:

I bet that the thick cunt has got a dog as well.

It's very rare you see Vicky out with the tattoo'd sex-God these days, she's too busy designing her latest thong collection.

• Like 1

On 29/06/2019 at 01:07, Eric Cuntman said:

fuck.

It's a disturbing trend Eric, I've noticed it myself, nodding in agreement with the Brixton rabbi!

On 28/06/2019 at 18:33, Decimus said:

I might be persuaded to turn up, along with a wood axe, a can of petrol and a box of matches. But only if I receive assurances that Lenny Henry and Clare Balding will also be in attendance.

You going to ticket their cars?        You could bend their wipers too while no ones about. But where would you put your parking tickets then?

lol

On 28/06/2019 at 21:10, Decimus said:

There's no chance of him dehydrating in France, Withers will keep his gob well and truly topped up with spunk.

As for overdressing, I imagine that he'll adopt his usual default summer wardrobe, unfortunately:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStut-5Zwy5SMeEVGczdrw

Is that Decimus at San Francisco Pride week?

lol.

• Like 1