CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anti-Waste campaigners.

scotty

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Makes a good Van Damme film, but not really. Well trained and respected special forces type outfit. Not SAS standard, but not looked down on by them either. 

Never saw the Van Damme film. Theres a good film with Gene Hackman as a FFL Commandant. Can't remember what it's called but it had the brilliant Ian Holm as an Arab chieftain.

2 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

This was my tool during my early working life. It was pretty fucking good too. I haven’t fired a gun in 37 years.

84E2E1D4-551F-483E-AC45-288B099BB1D2.jpeg

If you had one of those, you must've had a MAC 50 as well, a lightweight, lower capacity copy of a Browning HP. Did you find the trigger pull heavy?

9 hours ago, DrCunt said:

Whereas the McCann 2003 model fits snugly in a cellar in the Algarve.

Frank? Are you going to stand for this? 

We all know you idolise these selfish cunt parents who thought it was ok to leave their kids sleeping unattended whilst they went out for a nice meal, but some jokes just aren't funny. 

Make your retort good or you're finished here.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Frank? Are you going to stand for this? 

Make your retort good or you're finished here.

I'm afraid that well ran dry years ago, stubbs. Any vestige of amusement value frank ever possessed has long since disappeared into the ether. He's not even capable of dreaming up amusing usernames any more, just look at his current abortion. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, scotty said:

I'm afraid that well ran dry years ago, stubbs. Any vestige of amusement value frank ever possessed has long since disappeared into the ether. He's not even capable of dreaming up amusing usernames any more, just look at his current abortion. 

True snotty. The last time Frank did anything half decent was circa 2015 by vanquishing the odd newbie with his creepy replies. I admire the old poof for sticking around for so long since and being utterly shite in every way

Guest judgetwi
On 13/08/2019 at 23:21, Mrs Roops said:

You can't, its a case of shoot the message, not the messenger. Punters wishing to rip into anything she has pontificated about and which is in the public domain is acceptable, but schoolboy name calling and other pejoratives is a no-no.

Really? So you changed the rules again? There ain’t much point in having rules that only exist in your head Mrs Roops. Especially when they change from one day to the other. 

Guest judgetwi
5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you had one of those, you must've had a MAC 50 as well, a lightweight, lower capacity copy of a Browning HP. Did you find the trigger pull heavy?

I’ve always dreamed of having one of these bad boys.

Unfortunately all I have is a penis.

😁😁🤣🤣😂

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It would have been mine too. But, not a fan of .45 ACP. The drawback for me is the 1911s capacity of 8 maximum. Prefer the Hi-Power, chambered for parabellum or .357 S&W, which is still 9mm but higher velocity. Hollow points even out the stopping power issue and you fit 13 in the mag and one in the snout. This is my top three, 

Browning Hi-Power .357

Beretta 92 9mm

1911 colt army

If ya can't solve the imminent problem with two or three shots.. ten more wont be much use to ya would be my philosophy ..ima less is more kinda guy ..spotters riddler looks like it was made at night in the haarland and wolfe shipyard machine shop

Panzbaby 

16 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

If ya can't solve the imminent problem with two or three shots.. ten more wont be much use to ya would be my philosophy ..ima less is more kinda guy ..spotters riddler looks like it was made at night in the haarland and wolfe shipyard machine shop

Panzbaby 

Spotters contraption is a MAT49.

the French army's panic spraygun of choice from the 40s to the 90s I think. They're supposed to be good though. Simple and reliable with not many moving parts. 

Issued mainly to French regulars, so they're popular with collectors on account of having never been fired and only dropped once.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Really? So you changed the rules again? There ain’t much point in having rules that only exist in your head Mrs Roops. Especially when they change from one day to the other. 

You must be Snatch's older brother or dad 'cos only someone from that family's gene pool could have written a risible post as ill-thought out as yours. Explain yourself.

17 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzbaby 

You don’t need much range or accuracy for these things...they are street weapons ...rate of fire can be important. You don’t want to spray rounds everywhere, you only have to reload. Infinitely superior to the smg. On a par with the kraut schmeiser, easy to disassemble and clean. Not prone to jams or misfires. Whilst all firearms have their specific uses , your bolt gun would have been no good at Kolwezi... look it up....  or Ati.

29 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Whilst all firearms have their specific uses , your bolt gun would have been no good at Kolwezi... look it up....  or Ati.

Or at The James Paget A&E unit on New Years Eve. 

In all seriousness though, Spotto, were you in the French Foreign Legion as has been intimated?

If so my opinion of you has vastly changed.

Tell us a story, you cock teasing cunt. I want to hear some real tales of combat, not fucking Panzerknacker banging on about his time manning the counter in the army and navy surplus store.

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

In all seriousness though, Spotto, were you in the French Foreign Legion as has been intimated?

Tell us a story, you cock teasing cunt. I want to hear some real tales of combat, not fucking Panzerknacker banging on about his time manning the counter in the army and navy surplus store.

If you receive a response to this, after I've asked the same question three times, and been snubbed at every juncture, I shall be most offended.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you receive a response to this, after I've asked the same question three times, and been snubbed at every juncture, I shall be most offended.

To be fair, you've said some pretty hurtful things about the Welsh during your tenure on here.

Due to my quasi-homosexual relationship with Bubba, I've so far managed to avoid abusing Spotto's people.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

I deny everything... I made it all up. I blame it all on the drink.

14 hours ago, Decimus said:

44 waist ...58 chest..19 neck..decco baby?..we should have somthing to fit ya

Panzbaby