CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who top themselves

Earl of Punkape

An ex-teacher from Scotland who campaigned for the legalisation of euthanasia or murder has topped himself at a Swiss clinic.

Richard Selley, 65, was suffering from motor neurone disease. He had campaigned for a change in the law in a blog and a book on subject.

He had travelled from his home at Glenalmond near Perth to the clinic in Zurich earlier this week where his murder was abetted by Swiss cuckoo clock makers and hoarders of Nazi stolen assets.

"Knowing that I will die very soon is a surreal experience, but it is my choice," he said.Unless he’d been talked into it by cunts who wanted his assets...

Dignitas now makes a fortune by offering sick cunts an easy way out.

God presides over our departure not grasping relatives or weak willed sick people...

Fuck off.

1 minute ago, Earl of Punkape said:

An ex-teacher from Scotland who campaigned for the legalisation of euthanasia or murder has topped himself at a Swiss clinic.

Richard Selley, 65, was suffering from motor neurone disease. He had campaigned for a change in the law in a blog and a book on subject.

He had travelled from his home at Glenalmond near Perth to the clinic in Zurich earlier this week where his murder was abetted by Swiss cuckoo clock makers and hoarders of Nazi stolen assets.

"Knowing that I will die very soon is a surreal experience, but it is my choice," he said.Unless he’d been talked into it by cunts who wanted his assets...

God presides over our departure not grasping relatives or weak willed sick people...

Fuck off.

I'm very sorry you feel this way about suicide.

I've been praying to your God that you'll do us all a favour and dissolve yourself in boiling concentrated potassium hydroxide.

Unsympathetic prick.

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It would be poetic justice if you developed an incurable illness and spent the last years of your life in a state of terrible suffering, begging to be put out of your misery  

I don't think he'd need to worry. There'd be a very long queue to put him out of his misery.

6 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

I'm very sorry you feel this way about suicide.

I've been praying to your God that you'll do us all a favour and dissolve yourself in boiling concentrated potassium hydroxide.

Unsympathetic prick.

Catholics cannot commit suicide because it’s a mortal sin.

Nor should non-Catholics as it’s the easy way out and opens up cans of worms...

17 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Fuck off.

Rule 4

Rule 7

Fuck off. 😠😠😠😠

8 minutes ago, Ape said:

If I felt the need to have an effete, over-privileged, arrogant piece of shit as my avatar, I’d end myself without hesitation. You absolute fucking wanker. 

Rees-Mogg isn’t arrogant.

You simply misinterpret his actions,body language and speech because you are a pleb.

Guest Ollyboro
7 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I’ve skied in Verbier, Zermatt, Gstaad but won’t be returning soon.

Skiing: The act of delivering dual simultaneous hand-jobs simulating the motions of a cross-country skier.

I have no doubt that the above mentioned places won't allow you within 10 miles of a public toilet.

23 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Rees-Mogg isn’t arrogant.

You simply misinterpret his actions,body language and speech because you are a pleb.

He’s a fucking disgrace, and he’s had to apologise over his cowardly attack on Dr Nicholl. Rees-Mogg epitomises everything I hate about the Conservative party, and that I hate about you.

• Like 1

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
41 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I’ve skied in Verbier, Zermatt, Gstaad but won’t be returning soon.

The golf at Crans is feeble...

Punkers, you're on fire tonght and I'm impressed. Keep this up and I may return to usurp your minor clique, Frank will be VP.

8 hours ago, Ape said:

He’s a fucking disgrace, and he’s had to apologise over his cowardly attack on Dr Nicholl. Rees-Mogg epitomises everything I hate about the Conservative party, and that I hate about you.

Horseshit.

The second rate Dr started it by goading Mogg on LBC about “acceptable casualty rates” due to scarcity of drugs in the event of a no deal.Brexit.Mogg delivered 2 barrels back and the Dr and the effete GMC went into meltdown and wailing.....All neatly deflecting pressure from Boris after a hectic week.

You must have the IQ of a watermelon.

3 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Horseshit.

The second rate Dr started it by goading Mogg on LBC about “acceptable casualty rates” due to scarcity of drugs in the event of a no deal.Brexit.Mogg delivered 2 barrels back and the Dr and the effete GMC went into meltdown and wailing.....All neatly deflecting pressure from Boris after a hectic week.

You must have the IQ of a water-melon.

Watermelon isn’t hyphenated you stupid fucking cunt. 

• Like 1

Most methods of suicide are either messy, unreliable or painful. The only sure and painless method is a medium to large calibre bullet, fired through the soft palate at 30 degrees backward from perpendicular. Statistics show that women often choose to shoot themselves in the heart, worried about messing their face up. Risky, if she's not accurate, she will drown in her own blood from the lung she just vented. And possibly suffer the indignity of a passing pervert, shoving his bell end in the entry wound for a blow job off the collapsing lung.