Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Glowworm

The Tesco I don't want to eat animals anymore advert

Recommended Posts

It's another one of those Degree-Level Maths / Philosophy / Arsehole Fucking Cunt nominations, where you're given part of a statement and you have to intuit the rest of it, in order to work out what the fuck is being posited?

My 5 zloty's-worth is that the OP's piss is being boiled, by that long-term grit in CC'ers Vaseline, the 'over entitled, gobby minority'; in this case with the accelerant of some gobshite Mulatto little Princess of a six-year-old whose decided ickul cows don't taste nice and she wants to live on seaweed and dust - the malignant little cunt.

How am I doing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

It's another one of those Degree-Level Maths / Philosophy / Arsehole Fucking Cunt nominations, where you're given part of a statement and you have to intuit the rest of it, in order to work out what the fuck is being posited?

My 5 zloty's-worth is that the OP's piss is being boiled, by that long-term grit in CC'ers Vaseline, the 'over entitled, gobby minority'; in this case with the accelerant of some gobshite Mulatto little Princess of a six-year-old whose decided ickul cows don't taste nice and she wants to live on seaweed and dust - the malignant little cunt.

How am I doing?

You borrowed thatcomment off Gladys DrCunt?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The creative 'peeps' in the agency that produced these Tesco's ad's are parked up on Easy Street next to a machine that shits gold aren't they?

"'Name - non-sequitir - foodstuff / recipie'......that'll be £ squiddley-diddleys please"

Herbert's 'think I'll have a bit of a kip for a while' Brownies

Colin's 'I'll deck any cunt that says that's not butter !' pithivier of Ceps

Bruno and Matlida's 'Pass The Poppers and the Kleenex' Undercooked Pizza

.......that sort of caper.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Glowworm said:

"Daddy I don't want to eat animals anymore". "OK darling here's a parsnip".

 

Parsnips are cattle food although for several cunts on here they are probably a staple foodstuff as well as being utilised for debauched activities.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

It's another one of those Degree-Level Maths / Philosophy / Arsehole Fucking Cunt nominations, where you're given part of a statement and you have to intuit the rest of it, in order to work out what the fuck is being posited?

No, it's just Pen being a lazy, unimaginative cunt again, inserting a link alongside some utter fucking drivel in lieu of having anything funny or interesting to say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

No, it's just Pen being a lazy, unimaginative cunt again, inserting a link alongside some utter fucking drivel in lieu of having anything funny or interesting to say.

Get fucked toadie. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I fucking hate vegans. 

You're probably not seasoning them enough.

Try a little more salt and pepper.

Charred on the grill with a rub or with lots of barbeque sauce works too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

You're probably not seasoning them enough.

Try a little more salt and pepper.

Charred on the grill with a rub or with lots of barbeque sauce works too.

Aah! So that's a vegan bbq then. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

No, it's just Pen being a lazy, unimaginative cunt again, inserting a link alongside some utter fucking drivel in lieu of having anything funny or interesting to say.

Menopause has been tough on you, hasn't it?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

No, it's just Pen being a lazy, unimaginative cunt again, inserting a link alongside some utter fucking drivel in lieu of having anything funny or interesting to say.

Fuck off. Repetitive fucking dickhead. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Menopause has been tough on you, hasn't it?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't laughed that much since I saw Frank Spencer uncontrollably roller skate down a car park ramp, comedy gold!

Fucking idiot.

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I haven't laughed that much since I saw Frank Spencer uncontrollably roller skate down a car park ramp, comedy gold!

Fucking idiot.

You weren't even born then .. get fucked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Frank said:

Fuck off. Repetitive fucking dickhead. 

Pen, Withers and Punkape 'like' this.

You really have descended to never before seen levels of shitness.

From sharp tongued lone wolf, to a four-for-one fucking spastic cunt.

  • Iron 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

You weren't even born then .. get fucked.

I wasn't born in the 16th century but I know who Anne Boleyn was, you donkey-dicked, blind cunt.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I wasn't born in the 16th century but I know who Anne Boleyn was, you donkey-dicked, blind cunt.

Calm down Dickless. It's not their fault a deals on the table and Brexit is getting closer to a reality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't laughed that much since I saw Frank Spencer uncontrollably roller skate down a car park ramp, comedy gold!

Fucking idiot.

white people enjoying themselves eh Deco?

Not acceptable these days mind. My marriage with Lady P is utterly bleak and barren. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Calm down Dickless. It's not their fault a deals on the table and Brexit is getting closer to a reality.

It's no closer than it was three years ago.

If you think we're leaving by the 31st, you're more pissed than on any other Drewsday in history

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't laughed that much since I saw Frank Spencer uncontrollably roller skate down a car park ramp, comedy gold!

Fucking idiot.

I preferred Love Thy Neighbour if I'm totally honest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ape said:

I see the sycophantic old ghoul is at it again. 

Good evening Ape .. how are things with you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Frank said:

Fuck off. Repetitive fucking dickhead. 

from rapier wit to flaccid discharge eh Frank? 

Kill yourself minky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...