CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Peace in Our Time

Cuntybaws

For some reason Hamas aren’t buying into Trump’s new Middle East peace plan, announced with total impartiality in a joint presentation with the recently indicted Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu.

6JSVNXCBFEI6VGOHDX6UEQNC7Y.jpg&w=767

I suspect that the only way to solve the Middle East problem is to nuke the whole region into a glowing plasma and hope that whatever new form of life subsequently evolves there some millennia hence will be less of a cunt than the Jews and the Arabs.

• Like 2

what a shitbag trick, releasing this plan just after a week of fuckin media saturation with the holocaust. Not the holocaust suffered by the whole of humanity in WW2, just the one in the exclusive jewish WW2. The one where they Nazis somehow caused antisemitism in countries they hadn't even invaded, or the one where the Warsaw Uprising was an entirely jewish affair.

fuck off 

Valdez will save us

• Like 1

A US-Israeli deal in which only one side was present at the White House, and as Ratty touches on, just one day after Holocaust Memorial Day. Palestine rejected the proposals – drafted under the co-stewardship of Trump's Jewish son-in-law Jared Kushner – with protests, leading Israel to deploy military reinforcements.

Trump then says: 'Today, Israel takes a big step towards peace.'

4 hours ago, ratcum said:

what a shitbag trick, releasing this plan just after a week of fuckin media saturation with the holocaust. Not the holocaust suffered by the whole of humanity in WW2, just the one in the exclusive jewish WW2. The one where they Nazis somehow caused antisemitism in countries they hadn't even invaded, or the one where the Warsaw Uprising was an entirely jewish affair.

fuck off 

Valdez will save us

200 to 500 thousand exterminated gypsies is just a fucking sideshow 

5 hours ago, ratcum said:

fuck off 

Valdez will save us

Valdez is dead. He was stabbed to death with a candy-floss stick. Attacked and killed by an enraged step-parent after a 7 year old boy accused him of touching his dinkle in the stripy tent.

he was coming. 

• Like 1

Trump really wants that Nobel Peace Prize doesn't he?

I mean, not in the conventional sense, of being an honest broker between warring nations, laying aside one's partizanship and generally evincing an emollient, neutral and diplomatic approach to matters.

Far better to go about it this way and then unleash some hyper-punctuated, bombastic shite on Twitter, whilst Fox News rims him to a rictus grin.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Valdez is dead. He was stabbed to death with a candy-floss stick. Attacked and killed by an enraged step-parent after a 7 year old boy accused him of touching his dinkle in the stripy tent.

he was coming. 

HERETIC!

REVISIONIST!

6 hours ago, The Beast said:

An intractable dispute. As long as UK plc keeps its dick out of the hole, I don't give a shit. Let them kill each other. The sooner the better.

I often think like this, but the fact is Britain played a major role in establishing Israel as a recognised Jewish state in the late 1940s in an area also sacred to Arabic people. It's a bit like leaving a floater in someone's toilet, forgetting to flush, and then fucking off for others to don some Marigolds and sort the problem out. The Jewish-run US banking system gets to keep its all-important stronghold in the Middle East, for the prime purpose of oil control, arming Israel in the process, and we kiss their arses time and again for doing so – case in point with the Blair administration not all that long ago. Unfortunately I don't think it's as simple as 'keeping our dick out of the hole'.

22 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I often think like this, but the fact is Britain played a major role in establishing Israel as a recognised Jewish state in the late 1940s in an area also sacred to Arabic people. It's a bit like leaving a floater in someone's toilet, forgetting to flush, and then fucking off for others to don some Marigolds and sort the problem out. The Jewish-run US banking system gets to keep its all-important stronghold in the Middle East, for the prime purpose of oil control, arming Israel in the process, and we kiss their arses time and again for doing so – case in point with the Blair administration not all that long ago. Unfortunately I don't think it's as simple as 'keeping our dick out of the hole'.

Roll back the borders to their 1967 positions, 1KM buffer zone between them, removing all munitions and human infrastructure, fill these zones with the native wildlife that used to live there (leopards, lions, etc) and have view points on both side so the natives can look at them. 

On 29/01/2020 at 11:52, Wolfie said:

Never mind that shite wolfmister, if you're ever unfortunate enough to visit Cheltenham, get your hairy arse here for your non GM, vegan avocado ciabatta. As far as I know it not owned by Jews

IMG_9891.JPG

On 28/01/2020 at 19:24, Cuntybaws said:

For some reason Hamas aren’t buying into Trump’s new Middle East peace plan, announced with total impartiality in a joint presentation with the recently indicted Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu.

I suspect that the only way to solve the Middle East problem is to nuke the whole region into a glowing plasma and hope that whatever new form of life subsequently evolves there some millennia hence will be less of a cunt than the Jews and the Arabs.

Franklin Graham wants us to all pray for Trump this coming Sunday.

On 29/01/2020 at 11:52, Wolfie said:

The labour government of the period opposed it and blocked Jews from moving to Palestine post WW2, what changed this was a bombing campaign where Jewish "terrorists" targetted UK individuals and UK asses in the region and the USA forced us to capitulate.