CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Age Does Not Guarantee Respect

Guest Cunt-End Of The World

I live in Oxfordshire, a tremendous place for day-to-day cunt spotting and verbal assault. Apathy and wealth combine to create corduroy wearing, red faced, gout suffering gherkins who would be happy to buy your business, simply for the pleasure of sinking it. Recently their unique brand of entitlement has spilled into my street, and I don't fucking like it. 

There is no designated parking outside. There is no entitlement to any one family over any one space. We all live under these rules. Some 30 households. It works beautifully, with a rotation for the one car overspill to seek alternate parking every day. But one cunt just won't play ball. Cone cunt. Not orange and white cone cunt, but yellow "floor is wet" cone cunt. He has fashioned himself a space of his own and I have designs on making him chew concrete. I asked him (in gorilla mode) what he has done to earn this entitlement. He suggested that it is because he has paid tax for 55 years and has earned it. I politely suggested he was a mental old duffer and a cunt (said div, out of respect). 

I believe him to be a cunt. We'll all be working till were old, It doesn't earn me special rights. Age Does not guarantee respect. Am I wrong? Or can I book this old cunt a meeting with the kerb?

4 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

I live in Oxfordshire, a tremendous place for day-to-day cunt spotting and verbal assault. Apathy and wealth combine to create corduroy wearing, red faced, gout suffering gherkins who would be happy to buy your business, simply for the pleasure of sinking it. Recently their unique brand of entitlement has spilled into my street, and I don't fucking like it. 

There is no designated parking outside. There is no entitlement to any one family over any one space. We all live under these rules. Some 30 households. It works beautifully, with a rotation for the one car overspill to seek alternate parking every day. But one cunt just won't play ball. Cone cunt. Not orange and white cone cunt, but yellow "floor is wet" cone cunt. He has fashioned himself a space of his own and I have designs on making him chew concrete. I asked him (in gorilla mode) what he has done to earn this entitlement. He suggested that it is because he has paid tax for 55 years and has earned it. I politely suggested he was a mental old duffer and a cunt (said div, out of respect). 

I believe him to be a cunt. We'll all be working till were old, It doesn't earn me special rights. Age Does not guarantee respect. Am I wrong? Or can I book this old cunt a meeting with the kerb?

Only after you've shoved his yellow cone up his fundamental orifice......sideways.....sans lube

9 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Are you Derek Vinyard?

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

What sort of hellish council estate do you inhabit?  I suggest you move forthwith to a house with off-road parking (an actual garage might be too much to hope for in Oxford.) Either that, or buy a fucking bicycle.

The best I can do for parking in Oxford is to cease cone cunt operations. The aforementioned apathy makes me a target on a bicycle. I'm also not 7. 

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

Yes, but it's fucking Oxford, isn't it? It's already full of cycling student cunts.

You're suggesting I become a cunt? Can't do it. 

3 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Just fucking super glue his cone to the tarmac for him. That'll teach the cunt, unless he happens to be German then securing things by 'reserving' them with towels and other such possessions, for later use, is part of their genetic make up unfortunately

Being German doesn't guarantee respect either. Quite the opposite in fact. German + towel reservation = beating. 

9 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

The best I can do for parking in Oxford is to cease cone cunt operations. The aforementioned apathy makes me a target on a bicycle. I'm also not 7. 

At least you live in an area which produces our Prime Ministers and smooths the way for our public school elite to forge our new Empire post Brexit....you are privileged to co-exist with such people.

Are you religious?

5 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Just fucking super glue his cone to the tarmac for him. That'll teach the cunt, unless he happens to be German then securing things by 'reserving' them with towels and other such possessions, for later use, is part of their genetic make up unfortunately

The Germans have made many claims about their genetic make-up. Soon put those cunts straight. 

33 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Just report him to the local authority. He's not allowed to do it. Or just simply nick his cones. 

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Exactly. I'm with Ali-G on this one.

"bicycles is for children and batty men"

I'm not sure I like your tone and neither would a certain northern savage (and full time dead cunt) who used to live here

Incedently I've just bought a pair of Maxis Ardent tyres for my steed. Popular with flids

1 minute ago, Earl of Punkape said:

At least you live in an area which produces our Prime Ministers and smooths the way for our public school elite to forge our new Empire post Brexit....you are privileged to co-exist with such people.

Are you religious?

Careful @Cunt-End Of The World. This conversation will quickly descend to the realms of...

"you know, there really is no difference between the inside of a mans mouth and the inside of a woman's mouth."

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Are you religious?

I see David Cameron in the co-op. He is actually a walking, talking Gammon joint. Red faced cunt. 

3 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Are you religious?

Careful @Cunt-End Of The World this one is grooming you for fisting session for sure. 

Next he'll be inviting you to play "golf". Don't accept if you value an intact ring piece

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm not sure I like your tone and neither would a certain northern savage (and full time dead cunt) who used to live here

Incedently I've just bought a pair of Maxis Ardent tyres for my steed. Popular with flids

My last bike was a grifter XL with twist-grip Sturmey Archer gears. It was the bollocks. I was 12. 

• Like 1

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

Careful @Cunt-End Of The World this one is grooming you for fisting session for sure. 

Next he'll be inviting you to play "golf". Don't accept if you value an intact ring piece

Happy to be groomed, as long as he is happy with a spear through his eye. Perhaps he is just being friendly eh!?

5 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Happy to be groomed, as long as he is happy with a spear through his eye. Perhaps he is just being friendly eh!?

You're digging yourself deeper. The mention of a spear would suggest to punkers you're from the dark continent he can't resist a well done sausage 

4 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

I see David Cameron in the co-op. He is actually a walking, talking Gammon joint. Red faced cunt. 

Cameron is but a footnote in in the pinkaboo hype.

Boris moves us on to greatness and provides the platform for Conservative Orthodoxy and Jacob Rees-Mogg as our spiritual Messiah.

26 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Just let him know that you’re a friend of Inspector Morse and let slip that you’ve fucked Lewis in the arse twice. I guarantee he’ll be dropping a couple of cones to your door within the hour. Make the miserable old cunt wash and vacuum  your car twice a week too. Good luck.

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

You're digging yourself deeper. The mention of a spear would suggest to punkers you're from the dark continent he can't resist a well done sausage 

I asked for that didn't I? Lesson learned.

2 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Cameron is but a footnote in in the pinkaboo hype.

Boris moves us on to greatness and provides the platform for Conservative Orthodoxy and Jacob Rees-Mogg as our spiritual Messiah.

Is this a serious comment?