CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Notting Hill Cunt Festival

Earl of Punkape

3 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Tough as shit, they are. Much to do with being able to cope at high-altitude. They don't fuck about, that's for sure. By all accounts, the government are arranging flights to bring 100's of them to our shores from Nepal... Must be something brewing? 

If only. One of those little cunts is worth a thousand chavs, snowflakes and cross breed darkie poofs. Fly 'em in, issue mothballed SLRs and set them to work on the undesirables and the infected

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If only. One of those little cunts is worth a thousand chavs, snowflakes and cross breed darkie poofs. Fly 'em in, issue mothballed SLRs and set them to work on the undesirables and the infected

Perhaps MI5 have got wind of some kind of pending revolt. Either that, or they wanna save the little fuckers from Covid. They're worth their weight in coal. 

55 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

The Gurkins (Gorkhas) won us the war, Stubbs... They could kill a man before he was born and get by on a dried billy-can per day without a break. It is said that if a Gurkin looked yer in the eye, he'd eat yer from fifty paces without firing a single shot, and you'd be skinned, filleted, boned & brined before yer had time to blink. 

2964523C00000578-3113090-image-a-38_1433552256270.jpg

I've met these mercenary bastards and they were fuckin weird. At their most scary in civvies; sunglasses instantly transforming them into Vietnamese CIDG psychos, circa 1968. I'd rather boff my gran in the trachea than trust these Joanna Lumley sponsored whores

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I've met these mercenary bastards and they were fuckin weird. At their most scary in civvies; sunglasses instantly transforming them into Vietnamese CIDG psychos, circa 1968. I'd rather boff my gran in the trachea than trust these Joanna Lumley sponsored whores

Fucking Nepalese. 

5 minutes ago, ratcum said:

They are British soldiers not mercenaries....dickwipe.

45 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

They are British soldiers not mercenaries....dickwipe.

I worked with 7 of their wives, Gurkha mamas stationed in Colchester. They were cute little things that huddled together in groups and sang all day long. I wouldn't have tried to fuck any of them though. Their husbands were hard as nails and would have filleted me with a Kukri in a heartbeat.

10 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Tough as shit, they are. Much to do with being able to cope at high-altitude. They don't fuck about, that's for sure. By all accounts, the government are arranging flights to bring 100's of them to our shores from Nepal... Must be something brewing? 

I was amused to read a story about Ghurka being disciplined whilst serving in Afghanistan. His task had been to obtain the DNA of a local Taliban commander after his platoon had killed him. He returned to base with the fucker's decapitated head.

Guest Bernard Fuck
20 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

I was amused to read a story about Ghurka being disciplined whilst serving in Afghanistan. His task had been to obtain the DNA of a local Taliban commander after his platoon had killed him. He returned to base with the fucker's decapitated head.

That story shows the insipid nature of the army command, doubtless set forward by the M.O.D. about showing respect to the dead. Fuck 'em, they behave like barbarians let them have their body parts scattered far and wide. Returning the bits for proper burial, get to fuck, wrap them in pig skins and stick a trotter up their arses.

7 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

In case it tested false positive.

6 hours ago, Bernard Fuck said:

That story shows the insipid nature of the army command, doubtless set forward by the M.O.D. about showing respect to the dead. Fuck 'em, they behave like barbarians let them have their body parts scattered far and wide. Returning the bits for proper burial, get to fuck, wrap them in pig skins and stick a trotter up their arses.

My granddad served in the Rifles in North Africa and Italy in ww2. He was a Sgt and was given the task of taking an oil and ammo depot. He had 4 gurkhas in his company  so decided to send them in for a recce. If they hadn't heard anything in 10 minutes he and the rest of his group would come in. So 10 minutes past and nothing. So he decided to move in. When they got into the compound they found a dozen dead germans, in a row on their stomach, trousers round their ankles with their throats slashed and each had pieces of straw shoved up their arse.  Now my grandad hated the krauts but he hated the gurkhas not showing some respect. 

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

My granddad served in the Rifles in North Africa and Italy in ww2. He was a Sgt and was given the task of taking an oil and ammo depot. He had 4 gurkhas in his company  so decided to send them in for a recce. If they hadn't heard anything in 10 minutes he and the rest of his group would come in. So 10 minutes past and nothing. So he decided to move in. When they got into the compound they found a dozen dead germans, in a row on their stomach, trousers round their ankles with their throats slashed and each had pieces of straw shoved up their arse.  Now my grandad hated the krauts but he hated the gurkhas not showing some respect. 

Never happened, the old cunt was lying to you.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
18 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I worked with 7 of their wives, Gurkha mamas stationed in Colchester. They were cute little things that huddled together in groups and sang all day long. I wouldn't have tried to fuck any of them though. Their husbands were hard as nails and would have filleted me with a Kukri in a heartbeat.

Yep. I watched some of the little fuckers in training, in Kathmandu. They were chasing about, doing press-ups and all manner of stuff in the sweltering heat (in full kit) almost every day of the week. They'd be out in force from sunrise and still going at it until late night. Their base camp in Sukehadra (I think it's spelled) has the best training coaches & equipment anywhere in the world, and from the thousands that are tested each year, less than 600 go on to pass yet another physically challenging/gruelling test before being considered again... Thank fuck they're on 'our' side, that's all I can say. Even our SAS applaud them. 

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS

27 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Yep. I watched some of the little fuckers in training, in Kathmandu. They were chasing about, doing press-ups and all manner of stuff in the sweltering heat (in full kit) almost every day of the week. They'd be out in force from sunrise and still going at it until late night. Their base camp in Sukehadra (I think it's spelled) has the best training coaches & equipment anywhere in the world, and from the thousands that are tested each year, less than 600 go on to pass yet another physically challenging/gruelling test before being considered again... Thank fuck they're on 'our' side, that's all I can say. Even our SAS applaud them. 

True, the SAS don't salute any cunt, but they do salute Gurkhas.

Guest 'eavensabove
16 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I once had a little bit of bother on a train .. a couple of these Gurkha gentlemen sorted it out for me.

Was that aboard The Shanghai Express?

covid19_train.jpg?fit=900,584

Guest judgetwi
On 08/05/2020 at 22:17, Eddie said:

The Jews killed christ, ask punkape...

Yeah but after three days the cunt ripped off the door of his tomb and  came out shouting “Which one of you Kikes wants to know?” It was quite a shock, even in those days.

We’ve been shitting ourselves ever since.