CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Old cunts who think they and everyone else has to isolate for ever

Guest N/A

So we are a few months in now on what has become yet another very predictable dissapointment of a pandemic.... it’s right up there with the AIDs bullshit or the old Millenium Bug classic ...  never happened.

However, in a very non BBC way I will also look at the other side of the story and will call out the old cunts who think that they ....and us.... have to live in a bubble, self isolating for evermore....

Clealry if they had any sense they would get themselves exposed to the virus.... whilst the NHS is still half interested in saving them should they show severe symptoms and require a respirator.   Give it 3 months and any old cunt showing up to hospital will be treated like it’s 2019.... and left on a trolly in a corridor for 23 hours, dehydrated, infected with a hospital bug and the next available respirator will be notified to them in a letter dated March 2023.

These old cunts need to smart up and go round licking door handles in Tescos, or have tea with the asian doctors family next door..  the sooner they get it the better their chances.

Who the fuck do they think will give a shit when we all rotate back to the real world....   once the media get into the next story...the economy.... the NHS will simply be forgotten about and all this fake concern will disappear...

I hope the two old cunts across the street read this....  fucking annoying self righteous pricks.  

They won’t see Xmas...

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I hope the two old cunts across the street read this....  fucking annoying self righteous pricks.  

They won’t see Xmas...

Fucking hell! So you actually live in a street.......with houses opposite you? So you are nowhere near as rich as me Pretend Northern Rich Boy Who Pulled Himself Out Of Poverty By His Bootstraps?

I suspect if the “two old cunts” are reading this they are pissing themselves laughing at the inadequate little nobody who hides  away like the two bob little shit he is and then becomes Mr Mouth Almighty on t’internet.

You’re a wanker mate, everybody knows it. Stop embarrassing yourself for fucks sake.

9 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

So we are a few months in now on what has become yet another very predictable dissapointment of a pandemic.... it’s right up there with the AIDs bullshit or the old Millenium Bug classic ...  never happened.

However, in a very non BBC way I will also look at the other side of the story and will call out the old cunts who think that they ....and us.... have to live in a bubble, self isolating for evermore....

Clealry if they had any sense they would get themselves exposed to the virus.... whilst the NHS is still half interested in saving them should they show severe symptoms and require a respirator.   Give it 3 months and any old cunt showing up to hospital will be treated like it’s 2019.... and left on a trolly in a corridor for 23 hours, dehydrated, infected with a hospital bug and the next available respirator will be notified to them in a letter dated March 2023.

These old cunts need to smart up and go round licking door handles in Tescos, or have tea with the asian doctors family next door..  the sooner they get it the better their chances.

Who the fuck do they think will give a shit when we all rotate back to the real world....   once the media get into the next story...the economy.... the NHS will simply be forgotten about and all this fake concern will disappear...

They won’t see Xmas...

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fucking hell! So you actually live in a street.......with houses opposite you? So you are nowhere near as rich as me Pretend Northern Rich Boy Who Pulled Himself Out Of Poverty By His Bootstraps?

I suspect if the “two old cunts” are reading this they are pissing themselves laughing at the inadequate little nobody who hides  away like the two bob little shit he is and then becomes Mr Mouth Almighty on t’internet.

You’re a wanker mate, everybody knows it. Stop embarrassing yourself for fucks sake.

I love it when two titans of the cunt world go head to head. So much more exciting than Cuntflix.

I'll get the popcorn in.

Guest judgetwi
13 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I love it when two titans of the cunt world go head to head. So much more exciting than Cuntflix.

I'll get the popcorn in.

Titans? Well i’m not really up on Greek mythology but I wouldn’t get too excited. I’m only having a little pop at an internet braggart and, to be fair to the cunt, he hasn’t come back with the usual fat, poor, queer, cripple bollocks.

As for popcorn, a mate of a mate of a mate of mine used to work in a cinema. He said they used to sweep up the popcorn off the floor every night and put it back in the machine. I love perpetuating urban myths and testing the credulity of the permanently thick. 😁Besides which, I wouldn’t put that cardboard shit in my mouth anyway so what do I care?

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

...to be fair to the cunt, he hasn’t come back with the usual fat, poor, queer, cripple bollocks...

Ah...the clash of the titans has been postponed as one of the participants has been committed to enforced isolation.

They call him Jewdy, Jewdy, Jewdith, and yes he's a 4 by 2

With a fancy pair of calipers to match his built up shoe

He logs into the corner on the sauce and Special Brew, and talks a lot of bollocks about Farage and Corbyn too.

Social skills of a dyspraxic and the logic of a Victorian, and readily grab his gammon head then beat it like drum.

So Jewdy, Jewdy, Jewdith, it's only just a laugh, but take a three bar heater, and then jump in the fucking bath.

Edited by Major Cunt
Another device
  • Like 1

Just now, Major Cunt said:

He logs into the corner on the sauce and Special Brew, and talks a lot of bollocks about Farage and Corbyn too.

Social skills of a dyspraxic and the logic of a Victorian, and readily grab his gammon head then beat it like drum.

So Jewdy, Jewdy, Jewdith, it's only just a laugh, but take a three bar heater, and then jump in the bath.

He is the blackness, he is the dark. He is the alcoholic pissed in the park.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

So Jewdy, Jewdy, Jewdith, it's only just a laugh, but take a three bar heater, and then jump in the bath.

Nice touch with the three bar heater bath

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/05/2020 at 01:09, Monumental cunt said:

They won’t see Xmas...

The usual mixture... 

On 30/05/2020 at 17:04, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes. Sorted that little cunt out good and proper. Fucking little shit, always going on about "the plane boss, the plane!"

Be careful when he grows up Eric. A mate of mine had a tear up with a midget and about ten years later the cunt came looking for revenge. I swear he was at least 6’4”, the flash little cunt.

36 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Be careful when he grows up Eric. A mate of mine had a tear up with a midget and about ten years later the cunt came looking for revenge. I swear he was at least 6’4”, the flash little cunt.

When you say midget, do you mean '8 year old child'? That would probably explain such a phenomenon. I'm good at science and shit.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

When you say midget, do you mean '8 year old child'? That would probably explain such a phenomenon. I'm good at science and shit.

He may have been a dwarf rather than a midget. I think he had 14” legs, a 26” torso and a 3ft head.