CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tony Fucking Blair

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest DingTheRioja

yes, repeat, blah blah, fuck off, this cunt deserves more individual nominations than all the others put together anyway so shut up.

Tony Blair is to announce his "mission" to persuade Britons to "rise up" and change their minds on Brexit.

Incitement to riot?

Mr Blair, who campaigned to Remain in the EU, will say he accepts the verdict of June's referendum, but would recommend looking again at Brexit

He accepts it, but wants to reverse it.

He has argued that there has to be a way, either "through Parliament, or an election, or possibly through another referendum, in which people express their view".

Yep, he wants to reverse it at all costs, "fuck the vote, I didn't like those results so I want another vote, or 2, or 3 to get my way...".

The fucking, fucking arrogant, fucking stupid fucking little fucking gurning, fucking war fucking mongering, fucking bastard.

Oi Blair....

FUCKING FUCK OFF!!!

Guest Alfie Noakes

Ding, we live in a country where you can propose anything even a reversal of a non legally binding referendum (mass opinion poll) with a very slim outcome on the leave side. Why should he not express his opinion? Just like you are here so here is mine and I have never/rarely attacked you before but it is time to say

Fuck off!

Guest nobgobbler
30 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Bliar wants to keep his gob shut, we've nearly got rid of you bunch of wankers. My cousin is a manager at Peugeot and can't wait to get over to Ellesmere Port, and start stripping out any useful equipment from the factory. Roll on Article 50.

Perhaps you ought to stop thinking about our article 50 and start worrying about getting your own. 

https://goo.gl/images/qpBucw

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Are you some sort of masochist? Multi-quotes, coloured font, rambling shite.

You're going to get a right fucking kicking for this.

Kicking? From who?

Not one of you is capable of giving me a kicking, you useless thick fuckbag.

2 hours ago, Noakes said:

Ding, we live in a country where you can propose anything even a reversal of a non legally binding referendum (mass opinion poll) with a very slim outcome on the leave side. Why should he not express his opinion? Just like you are here so here is mine and I have never/rarely attacked you before but it is time to say

Fuck off!

Why?

Because he's a war-mongering gurning little fucking liar who's technically responsible for thousands of deaths/murders based purely on the whim of a yank billionaire who wanted some more money.

And he's a cunt.

2 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Thank you for this nomination Dung @DingTheRioja .. I now quite like Tony Blair.

That explains a lot, now fuck off in the corner with Prof B, she's about on your intellectual level.

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, DingTheRioja said:

Kicking? From who?

Why?

Because he's a war-mongering gurning little fucking liar who's technically responsible for thousands of deaths/murders based purely on the whim of a yank billionaire who wanted some more money.

And he's a cunt.

That explains a lot, now fuck off in the corner with Prof B, she's about on your intellectual level.

No just because I felt like telling someone to fuck off and you put yourself on a plate.

Ding, no one likes you. You multi-quote your way around this site like a Barbary ape on speed, flinging your shit this way and that, making a right old fucking mess of every thread you appear on. 

Please consider adopting a different posting style, perhaps one that involves never posting again.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
45 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Be careful, pen, if you utter its name 3 times, he appears and 17 page multi-quote bores that person to death. 

You've been warned. 

Am I safe just to call him "Dung"?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
3 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Never mind a riot, the cunt probably wants a war. Ignore what Dec said, I like red.

Dec likes red too. He has an image of Tony Blair printed on his toilet seat. I bet he's lost count of the number of times he's taken a dump and not lifted the toilet seat open.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Bliar wants to keep his gob shut, we've nearly got rid of you bunch of wankers. My cousin is a manager at Peugeot and can't wait to get over to Ellesmere Port, and start stripping out any useful equipment from the factory. Roll on Article 50.

Presumably you mean all the British / German machinery and not any of the useless fucking vehicles they churn out of this factory.

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Kicking? From who?

Every cunt on here has given you a kicking over the last few days but, like a brontosaurus, your brain has not received the message from your arse yet. :lol:

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

This is the sort of truly woeful dross we expect of you, that we expect and get every time, and with increasing mind-reeling lethargy. Pack up your shit and get the fuck out.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I don't think I have. But then again my memory is not as good as it was before my stroke so I may have. 

Give us a few strokes.