CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kristen Stewart

CCArchive

This wee derek fella, he's desperate to have some sort of dialogue with me. Here's the deal. I don't dislike all the moderators, just one of them. I don't dislike all the members, just you and your little gang, trying to be self-appointed 'gatekeepers', 'elite' etc. Fuck off.

45 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

This wee derek fella, he's desperate to have some sort of dialogue with me. Here's the deal. I don't dislike all the moderators, just one of them. I don't dislike all the members, just you and your little gang, trying to be self-appointed 'gatekeepers', 'elite' etc. Fuck off.

No. Make us.

46 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

P.s.

Is it just the 3 members you named who are in my gang? Or are the other 6 people you blocked also in it?

Fucking idiot.

57 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

P.s.

Is it just the 3 members you named who are in my gang? Or are the other 6 people you blocked also in it?

Fucking idiot.

Think how I feel. Overnight I've gone from being the leader of a clique that never existed to the position of Eric Cuntman's virtual Baldrick.

Fuck you, Sway.

• Like 1

On 16/09/2022 at 21:22, Decimus said:

Think how I feel. Overnight I've gone from being the leader of a clique that never existed to the position of Eric Cuntman's virtual Baldrick.

Fuck you, Sway.

No doubt a cunning plans afoot to put Carlos back in his box. The uncoordinated pincer movement always runs aground against a below ninety iq foe, but where there's a will there's a way.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

derek hardman is so fucking strange, he probably doesn't fancy Emma Watson. Fucking weirdo.

Listen you cunt, this thread is about Kristen Stewart. Kindly keep it OT.

Got it? 

1 hour ago, Horrified Suburbanite said:

Are you a yank?

HS, allow me to introduce Carl Sway. Being a Yank would actually improve this useless, burst sack of rotting vulture offal's reputation immeasurably. Sadly for us all, he's simply a hopelessly sensitive little cunt completely devoid of any conceivable value other than the small potential benefit he could offer the farming industry by rendering his stunted frame down into pig feed.

His favourite activity, quite possibly his entire life's ambition, is to make incredibly questionable statements, take offence when others react negatively to his opinion and then block anyone who tries to argue with him. This is shortly followed by a week-long display of gloating to what he imagines is his captive audience over his cunning ability to be seen by the members he blocks, whilst being completely unable to read any of their (again imaginary) thousands of replies criticising him.

The adrenaline rush from these perceived victories combined with the complete ignorance that no cunt is actually listening to him seems to give him just enough self esteem to drag out a few more days of life from what must be a truly miserable existence.

And that's it, really. Carl Sway. Everything and anything you need to know about the cunt. I even tried to flesh it out a bit, but this is really all there is.

Sorry.

• Like 3