CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tom Daley

CCArchive

On 14/11/2023 at 22:53, Penny Farthing said:

What the fuck is wrong with you? If you are going to go into business you will need to deal with your attitude problem .. all you will get from most of the people you think that are you friends on here is pisstaking when you fall flat on your face. Also why are you bringing my sisters into it (would you be prepared to accuse me of lying about my sisters cancer diagnose in a court of law?) are you really such a weak minded lowlife?

Actually, I would. I'm sure if we trawl through the site history we'll find conflicting dates, names and numbers, and types of cancers, which your sisters passed away from. I don't know why anyone other than a complete fucking idiot would bring such personal things to a shithole like this, not unless they were attempting to draw sympathy & attention from people, because they're a lonely old wanker. We were all confused then, we still are. It's no coincidence Stubbs, Billy, Decs, Ape, Jake and myself (and others) were left feeling suspicious that you were telling porky pies at the time.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Actually, I would. I'm sure if we trawl through the site history we'll find conflicting dates, names and numbers, and types of cancers, which your sisters passed away from. I don't know why anyone other than a complete fucking idiot would bring such personal things to a shithole like this, not unless they were attempting to draw sympathy & attention from people, because they're a lonely old wanker. We were all confused then, we still are. It's no coincidence Stubbs, Billy, Decs, Ape, Jake and myself (and others) were left feeling suspicious that you were telling porky pies at the time.

You seem to have a pathological interest in the dates on which my sister's died. The actual dates of their deaths will be on their death certificates and that will not vary. Memory can play odd tricks I had a brother who dies of old age during the June of the same year (he was 83) .. I cannot remember the actual date that he died nor can I remember his birthday but I can remember the birthdays of the two sisters who died and ald the birthday of the sister who lives in California. I am guessing that you have nothing happening in your miserable life .. perhaps if you got a job or even a hobby you would cease worrying your poor little head about me.

7 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

You seem to have a pathological interest in the dates on which my sister's died. The actual dates of their deaths will be on their death certificates and that will not vary. Memory can play odd tricks I had a brother who dies of old age during the June of the same year (he was 83) .. I cannot remember the actual date that he died nor can I remember his birthday but I can remember the birthdays of the two sisters who died and ald the birthday of the sister who lives in California. I am guessing that you have nothing happening in your miserable life .. perhaps if you got a job or even a hobby you would cease worrying your poor little head about me.

Where in California, Pen? Death Valley?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Fucking hell. Please climb into a coffin, close the lid permanently, and join who or whatever siblings have passed away. Would you like me to throw your little beloved Jack Russell's ashes in with you?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Fucking hell. Please climb into a coffin, close the lid permanently, and join who or whatever siblings have passed away. Would you like me to throw your little beloved Jack Russell's ashes in with you?

There only one thing that is worrying me at the moment and that is that I cannot find the charger for one of my cameras. You and your unhappy soulless life is of no consequence to me. Out of interest I did once own a Jack Russel .. she lived for 15 years and she would have ripped the back of your ankles and bit your nose off.

3 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

There only one thing that is worrying me at the moment and that is that I cannot find the charger for one of my cameras. You and your unhappy soulless life is of no consequence to me. Out of interest I did once own a Jack Russel .. she lived for 15 years and she would have ripped the back of your ankles and bit your nose off.

I’d have thought you’d have had a Cockapoo. Lol.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

What are your plans for Christmas? The usual I guess. Turkey and all the trimmings, sat around the table with all the family ……2 rusty urns and a card (purportedly from California) but with no stamp or senders address on the envelope, and handwriting suspiciously similar to your own. Lol lol lol.

• Like 1