CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tom Daley

CCArchive

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Quite simply, and at short notice, I've been flitting between Turkey, Dubai and India clearing up a mess caused by my employer's Group COO (Chief Operating Officer).

Foreign food eh?

Next time the cunt’s going abroad make him some sandwiches to take with him, or pack him a dozen pairs of spare pants. There’s a good girl. 😘

37 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Your latest Renfield is receiving the pasting of his life this evening and you're nowhere to be seen. Where's the aftercare?

Take your tap shoes off and stop fucking about, you negligent, twinkle-toed, Graham Stanier cunt.

Frank no doubt told him 'He's got his back' in the past and today clearly shows he's more full of shit than Withers. 

Franks the kind of mate that would let his mate get beaten up and then try to bum him while he's down on the ground.

What a sneaky Cunt, he'll no doubt be looking for some oppressed gay Palestinian bumder protester at the march this weekend... The filthy fucking bender cunt.

10 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

An apology is the least I expect. 

I’m sure Sothebys would be delighted to give it pride of place in their next auction catalogue of ‘unique and never seen before oddities’. In the meantime, don’t give up the day job though Raaas. 

36 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Don't you love the way she casually mentions Turkey, Dubai and India, KB. Lol. 

"Where I have been is not your concern... but if you really must know, I've been headhunted & hurriedly flown abroad as an important business troubleshooter to clear up a mess caused by a bunch of idiots that only I possess the skills to rectify."

Fucking hell.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Don't you love the way she casually mentions Turkey, Dubai and India, KB. Lol. 

She’s given the game away this time Raaas. As something of an expert on the much quoted ‘oldest profession in the world’, it’s very apparent to me (reading between the lines of the Jane McDonaldesque explanation she’s given re her absence) that her fat ginger arse has taken quite some time to recover from the effects of massive over exposure to the Sun during her recent sellout tour of the well renowned ‘international clapped out working girls farewell circuit’. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

No, I was good friends with Sir Henry Morgan back in the day though. 

images.jpeg.ef065e8eb0af03153df2ddb4625e088d.jpeg

@Mrs Roops, aren't you proud of Sir Henry Morgan? A Welshman who was an exceptional Buccaneer and went on to become deputy Governor of Jamaica. Did you know that Rum you like - Captain Morgan is named after him? I don't drink that cheap shite, I drink sipping Rums like Appleton 21 year. I particularly like to try spirits from India, Greece and Canada and various other countries, you know when I'm (like yourself) jetting all over the world, sorting out business etc. Lol. 

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

She’s given the game away this time Raaas. As something of an expert on the much quoted ‘oldest profession in the world’, it’s very apparent to me (reading between the lines of the Jane McDonaldesque explanation she’s given re her absence) that her fat ginger arse has taken quite some time to recover from the effects of massive over exposure to the Sun during her recent sellout tour of the well renowned ‘international clapped out working girls farewell circuit’. 

Talking of sun, I see you spent your hols at some low rent Spanish Costa. Only a few months ago you were showboating about paying 480 quid for various inoculations to go on an African safari or was that just another porkie to substantiate you weren't anti-vax? The onion-peeling tears of "mRNA killed my best friend" spring to mind...

I see that your holiday didn't Cost- a fortune.

22 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I see you've typically responded well to criticism, choosing to have a personal swipe at me rather than acknowledging your much-missed absence with an apology. After all, you're the Corner's self-appointed moderator who loves to govern the site with the heaviest hand.

I'm unquestionably an 'unpleasant piece of work', especially when I visit these hallowed pages to let off a bit of steam. (That's when I'm not in Turkey, Dubai or India – obviously in demand and at such short notice, lol.)

You’re also in the criticism business and we all know how you just love to dish it out. I’ve been in this business for a long time too and as any adolescent knows if you dish it out, then you also have to be prepared to take it. You seem unfamiliar with this. I’ve been on the receiving end more times than you could imagine. And rightly so. But unlike you, I don’t expect to never be challenged.

Perhaps this is why you didn't cut the mustard as a dentist, instead letting your incredible arrogance blight any career progression, because right now you're coming across as a jumped-up dental hygienist who doesn't appear to know her molars from her arsehole.

That's a lotta words for someone who alludes to not caring about criticism :rolleyes:. Just run your threat to call a vote or pipe down.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

when I'm (like yourself) jetting all over the world, sorting out business etc.

Fucking hell, Windrush, that shit you're smoking must be strong stuff, your fantasies are becoming utterly ridiculous, even for a deluded cunt like you.

LOL

• Like 1

On 10/11/2023 at 12:26, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Will you be hiding in the bushes, wig on, applying the Geese chasing tips @Witheredscrote has taught you, in the hope of giving a Peacock some Frank cock? I'll pass, thanks... besides, I've just got back from the Dentists, had two fillings and I look like I've had a stroke and had a load of Botox afterwards, mouths all swollen and dropping down one side. I'll be relaxing in the west country flat for the weekend, fresh air, good food and maybe a stroll along the river Frome. 

Ghastly. 

• Like 1

On 10/11/2023 at 12:26, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Will you be hiding in the bushes, wig on, applying the Geese chasing tips @Witheredscrote has taught you, in the hope of giving a Peacock some Frank cock? I'll pass, thanks... besides, I've just got back from the Dentists, had two fillings and I look like I've had a stroke and had a load of Botox afterwards, mouths all swollen and dropping down one side. I'll be relaxing in the west country flat for the weekend, fresh air, good food and maybe a stroll along the river Frome. 

Please remember to keep your head totally under the water as you stroll along the River Frome.

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Talking of sun, I see you spent your hols at some low rent Spanish Costa. Only a few months ago you were showboating about paying 480 quid for various inoculations to go on an African safari or was that just another porkie to substantiate you weren't anti-vax? The onion-peeling tears of "mRNA killed my best friend" spring to mind...

Oh dear. I suppose your ‘low rent Spanish Costa’ put down  would be mildly amusing (especially coming from someone who’s never shown any sign of possessing a sense of humour before) were it not for the fact that the nearest beach is 30 to 40 miles from my house in GC. Surely your state of the art tracking technology would have shown you exactly where I’ve been? And your ridiculous assertions re the multiple inoculations I had a few months ago can be quite easily put to bed too if you’d like me to PM you the proof? I hadn’t realised that I needed to inform you that we’d postponed our trip to Kenya till next year. Please accept my humble apology for not letting you know. 
One more thing I wanted to ask you. Do you still stand by your previous statements that the AstraZeneca ‘vaccine’ was  ‘safe and effective’? The JVCI warned the government that it posed ‘a real and significant threat of myocarditis and pericarditis to teenagers and young adults’ way back in 2021. A warning which was ignored at the time by arseholes like Hancock, Bozo, Whittey, and the rest of the Covid tyrants because it didn’t fit their nanny state agenda. Where is it now? Harder to find anywhere on Earth than an admission that you’ve ever been wrong about anything.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

Oh dear. I suppose your ‘low rent Spanish Costa’ put down  would be mildly amusing (especially coming from someone who’s never shown any sign of possessing a sense of humour before) were it not for the fact that the nearest beach is 30 to 40 miles from my house in GC. Surely your state of the art tracking technology would have shown you exactly where I’ve been? And your ridiculous assertions re the multiple inoculations I had a few months ago can be quite easily put to bed too if you’d like me to PM you the proof? I hadn’t realised that I needed to inform you that we’d postponed our trip to Kenya till next year. Please accept my humble apology for not letting you know. 
One more thing I wanted to ask you. Do you still stand by your previous statements that the AstraZeneca ‘vaccine’ was  ‘safe and effective’? The JVCI warned the government that it posed ‘a real and significant threat of myocarditis and pericarditis to teenagers and young adults’ way back in 2021. A warning which was ignored at the time by arseholes like Hancock, Bozo, Whittey, and the rest of the Covid tyrants because it didn’t fit their nanny state agenda. Where is it now? Harder to find anywhere on Earth than an admission that you’ve ever been wrong about anything.

Fuck off.

Oh dear indeed. The timeshare touts saw you coming. As for the nearest beach being "30 to 40 miles" from your off-peak week house, that's a pretty neat trick being the island is approx thirty miles in diameter from all points of the compass. No matter, Billy - one day you'll get something right. Enjoy your investment, Schmuck.

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Oh dear indeed. The timeshare touts saw you coming. As for the nearest beach being "30 to 40 miles" from your off-peak week house, that's a pretty neat trick being the island is approx thirty miles in diameter from all points of the compass. No matter, Billy - one day you'll get something right. Enjoy your investment, Schmuck.

I’d steer clear of matters geographical if I were you, love. You’ve got previous for making a cunt out yourself in that particular field. Fucking idiot.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

The roads on the island aren't perfectly straight though, are they? As the bird flies does not relate to the road layout, elevation and distance from a-b using a car on the road. 

• Like 1