CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tom Daley

CCArchive

52 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What are you doing on here this time of evening, Mrs Roops? Its usually a half an hour morning visit and that's it. What is this, overtime? I get it, you're putting an extra shift in to make up (and avoid apologising) for the Fiddler scandal but it's too little too late. 

What are you going to do about it?

Precisely nothing. Now if that upsets your chakra, bowel movements, general sense of well being or whatever then that's your problem not mine.

Jeez, bitching about being away, fretting about logging in during business hours or being vexed over a post made outside an imaginary designated half-hour slot I'd say some of you self-important Bufton-Tuftons need to find a life instead of whinging about something of no importance. Seriously.:rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Precisely nothing. Now if that upsets your chakra, bowel movements, general sense of well being or whatever then that's your problem not mine.

Jeez, bitching about being away, fretting about logging in during business hours or being vexed over a post made outside an imaginary designated half-hour slot I'd say some of you self-important Bufton-Tuftons need to find a life instead of whinging about something of no importance. Seriously.:rolleyes:

I don't think so, you've actually done what you've accused us of... whinging, bitching and generally acting all self important. 

Seriously?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

It's not necessarily the humour but the emoji that seals it for me, Raaso.

Just changing the subject if I may, I'm thinking of either buying a small-medium business that's struggling, or building one from scratch.

I'm seeking the help of an expert in the field. Can you recommend anyone?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

You have never been to Llandudno have you? Even on the dullest of days being a seaside town it is brighter that any inland district and indeed brighter than most other seaside towns .. in spite of it being some 200 miles North of Torbay it has a similar climate year round very similar to South Devon and the south coast of Kernow .. a trip up the Great Orme is invigorating at any time of the year .. I am sure that @Mrs Roops can advise you .. there are some cheap holiday parks not too far away Abergele  likely to be within your price range.

Similar to Wolfie I've got no issue with the Welsh, or Wales. I've never been to Llandudno, although a quick Google image search shows me a picturesque place that looks better than the vast majority of absolutely fucking awful North Welsh resorts along that coast.

Regardless of any of that his point stands, and your ridiculous bollocks about it having a similar climate to the postcode of your geriatric convalescence home in Devon is completely false. The window of your piss soaked room will see on average four hundred hours more sunlight per year than Mrs Rs former house in Llandudno. 

So here's a thought, why don't you stop trying to stir the pot and keep your absolutely enormous fucking cock out of this argument between your vastly superior, intellectual betters? Roops doesn't need a 90 year old, demented wingman and the rest of us don't want to hear anything else from you tonight.

Understood?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

Just changing the subject if I may, I'm thinking of either buying a small-medium business that's struggling, or building one from scratch.

Well, I mean there are so many experts, leading their respective fields, but if pushed to recommend someone who knows every aspect of setting up and successfully running a business, it has to be @Mrs Roops

It doesn't matter where you want to buy or set up, she's an expert and knows the best process, regardless of country or language. 

You'll have to be quick though, Wolfie, last I heard, she's off to China to help improve their flagging economy. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Similar to Wolfie I've got no issue with the Welsh, or Wales. I've never been to Llandudno, although a quick Google image search shows me a picturesque place that looks better than the vast majority of absolutely fucking awful North Welsh resorts along that coast.

Regardless of any of that his point stands, and your ridiculous bollocks about it having a similar climate to the postcode of your geriatric convalescence home in Devon is completely false. The window of your piss soaked room will see on average four hundred hours more sunlight per year than Mrs Rs former house in Llandudno. 

So here's a thought, why don't you stop trying to stir the pot and keep your absolutely enormous fucking cock out of this argument between your vastly superior, intellectual betters? Roops doesn't need a 90 year old, demented wingman and the rest of us don't want to hear anything else from you tonight.

Understood?

Wouldn't it be better if you left your long twitchy nose out and shut the fuck up regarding matters that have got fuck all to do with you?

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You still haven't explained what living in Llandudno has to do with how the site is moderated. I thought your prime concern was the management of The Corner or perhaps there is something else going on with you?

As for Fiddler, no harm came to you, aside hurt feelings, and no harm, legal or otherwise, was done to the site as his entire discourse was removed together with his account. As for "loving the power" I made it quite clear that modding CC ranks pretty low in my list of priorities. Sorry that you're not important enough to be protected from another punter's words 24/7. 

I recently suggested that you run the vote of confidence. I'm really not fussed either way. Put up or shut up.

You still haven't grasped the simple notion that people who demand the kind of salary or income you portray yourself to be worthy of attracting generally don't reside or wish to gather equity in the Llandudno area – (and notice I wrote 'area'), a place which climbs into a coffin for six months of the year amidst relentless rain & storms.

It seems a little odd that you were flown into three countries full to the brim with Muslims, each renowned for its sexist stance and general reluctance to treat women as equals, esp. with business. Even more odd, when thousands of airmiles, aviation fuel and money for your time/renowned expertise and expenses might have been saved by the struggling businesses via computers and live video link – a successful technology you're obviously familiar with, especially when you're engaging among politicians, business CEOs, and leading fox hunt saboteurs.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

I'm sure she'd make me feel welcome. Perhaps she'll flash her ginger fanny at me.

I've mentioned my part-Welsh ancestry here previously (my mother's parents were from Landudno, even though she didn't live there), as well as the fact I live in Devon.

You already know this because you haunt the site 24/7, and if you don't, then you don't pay attention because one of your testicles outguns your brain for girth and intellectual capacity.

Fuck off you loathesome, genuinely hateful, manipulative, PM'd the Fiddler, vulturish tranny cunt. Kill yourself.

Could you enlighten me as to what makes you say that I "haunt this site 24/7" .. it does seem that a number you who seem to think that I am following this site 24?7 seem to be online here for a least double the time I am on here and also claim to have busy fulfilled lives The odd thing is that you seem to be here and posting for longer that some people who admit to either being retired or not in regular employment. As to what appendages I have you seem to have even less medical knowledge and sexual knowledge than any real life Forrest Gump .. what on Earth would a psychiatrist make of your ramblings and other sexual fantasies?

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

I am serious here .. you're a doggie lover, why not look at one of the Friends for pets businesses dog walking & doggie day care etc? It seems that cunts are will to pay £30 to take their dogs on 30 minute walks some cunts are taking several dogs at a time .. its hard work and you of course got to collect the dogs and then take them back home .. but some people are managing to do up three sets of walks a day and earning £2k + a week. I would think that you already have the dog care knowledge with the need for training.

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Well, I mean there are so many experts, leading their respective fields, but if pushed to recommend someone who knows every aspect of setting up and successfully running a business, it has to be @Mrs Roops

It doesn't matter where you want to buy or set up, she's an expert and knows the best process, regardless of country or language. 

You'll have to be quick though, Wolfie, last I heard, she's off to China to help improve their flagging economy. 

Given her natural business-nous it makes me sad to think Roops Baby's little never-to-be dental practice wasn't established, with building welcome sign, somewhere on the outskirts of Llandudno:

GINGERDENTAL

Dr Roops

Dental Practitioner, Surgeon & Business Director  MSc BDS (Wales) BHSc PhD DDA MDentSci RCS (Harvard MA US) GDC no. 78512

Open 8.30am to 5pm Mon-Fri, and 9am to 1pm Sat.

'We offer Vulcan-like attention to detail for the most advanced cosmetic procedures'

Bookings now available via video link.

01234 567 8910

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Could you enlighten me as to what makes you say that I "haunt this site 24/7" .. 

I'm no expert but I imagine that it has something to do with the fact that your current incarnation has racked up over 14,000 posts in five years, whilst also taking into account your two previous accounts which each also ran into five figure posting amounts

Other than that I've got no idea where he's coming from.

You stupid fucking cunt.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

I am serious here .. you're a doggie lover, why not look at one of the Friends for pets businesses dog walking & doggie day care etc? It seems that cunts are will to pay £30 to take their dogs on 30 minute walks some cunts are taking several dogs at a time .. its hard work and you of course got to collect the dogs and then take them back home .. but some people are managing to do up three sets of walks a day and earning £2k + a week. I would think that you already have the dog care knowledge with the need for training.

Actually, I agree with you, you vile old monstercocked hag.

Some are just caning it for cash (and pay little tax), while taking 7-8 dogs at a time. Probably fairly intimidating for the pooches too, perhaps though eased with time as they get to know one another.

But yes, perhaps local councils should impose fines, or even take it to criminal level via courts for repeat offenders, if a dog limit per-walk guideline or rule is introduced and broken. Also, some don't have insurance. All fairly shortsighted, stupid and thoroughly ignorant – much like yourself.

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm no expert but I imagine that it has something to do with the fact that your current incarnation has racked up over 14,000 posts in five years, whilst also taking into account your two previous accounts which each also ran into five figure posting amounts

Other than that I've got no idea where he's coming from.

You stupid fucking cunt.

U have just had basically one incarnation (persona since circa September 2009 and why that bothers you is a mystery .. surely you have better things to worry about that me.

40 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Could you enlighten me as to what makes you say that I "haunt this site 24/7" .. it does seem that a number you who seem to think that I am following this site 24?7 seem to be online here for a least double the time I am on here and also claim to have busy fulfilled lives The odd thing is that you seem to be here and posting for longer that some people who admit to either being retired or not in regular employment. As to what appendages I have you seem to have even less medical knowledge and sexual knowledge than any real life Forrest Gump .. what on Earth would a psychiatrist make of your ramblings and other sexual fantasies?

Put your massive cock back in its lair and shut up, then kill yourself immediately. There’s a good old boy.

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

Some are just caning it for cash (and pay little tax), while taking 7-8 dogs at a time. Probably fairly intimidating for the pooches too, perhaps though eased with time as they get to know one another.

But yes, perhaps local councils should impose fines, or even take it to criminal level via courts for repeat offenders, if a dog limit per-walk guideline or rule is introduced and broken. Also, some don't have insurance. All fairly shortsighted, stupid and thoroughly ignorant – much like yourself.

I am not concerning myself with matters of limits or cunts caning it for cash although that need to be borne in mind .. I would reckon that a limit of three dogs at a time might be a suitable limit but there are a lot of people out there who seem to be willing to spend very serious money to have their pets walked. Why do you not have the ability to keep your responses sensible and none insulting. Again what the fuck are you mentioning the insurance issue in my context for .. a general minimum for any business going on to public property will at least require public liability insurance, you will need specific insurance if you use a motor vehicle for the business .. if you go into places where there are vulnerable people you might need a DBS check. You should not be letting your mind wander re the bad dog walkers. rather you should looking at the chances for running a legitimate high class service that sets you apart from these unregulated chancers

34 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

I am not concerning myself with matters of limits or cunts caning it for cash although that need to be borne in mind .. I would reckon that a limit of three dogs at a time might be a suitable limit but there are a lot of people out there who seem to be willing to spend very serious money to have their pets walked. Why do you not have the ability to keep your responses sensible and none insulting. Again what the fuck are you mentioning the insurance issue in my context for .. a general minimum for any business going on to public property will at least require public liability insurance, you will need specific insurance if you use a motor vehicle for the business .. if you go into places where there are vulnerable people you might need a DBS check. You should not be letting your mind wander re the bad dog walkers. rather you should looking at the chances for running a legitimate high class service that sets you apart from these unregulated chancers

Fucking hell! 

This, from you. I'm going to give you benefit of doubt and focus on the things you're good at: trolling, backstabbing, crowing, leaderboard manipulation, being slimy, like-mining other trolls, creating the most unthoughtful, shit noms possible, sending PMs to others to incite confrontation, lying about your sisters' cancer diagnoses, possessing the command of English that a Ugandan teenager has, and trolling the site all day, every fucking long, tedious day. Clearly, I am not alone. We can't all be wrong.  

Nobgobbler once said of you "I honestly don't know what the fook that Pen is... it's a freak!".

You ridiculousy stupid, irritating old vulture. Take an extended sabbatical, please, and perhaps your life might become enlightened and the "I met with a friend last week, we worked on the trains together" lifestyle could become a permanent reality. Hopefully you'll keel over on a beach near Torbay, or Llandudno, with the crashing waves taking you out to sea, never to be seen again.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Fucking hell! 

This, from you. I'm going to give you benefit of doubt and focus on the things you're good at: trolling, backstabbing, crowing, leaderboard manipulation, being slimy, like-mining other trolls, creating the most unthoughtful, shit noms possible, sending PMs to others to incite confrontation, lying about your sisters' cancer diagnoses, possessing the command of English that a Ugandan teenager has, and trolling the site all day, every fucking long, tedious day. Clearly, I am not alone. We can't all be wrong.  

Nobgobbler once said of you "I honestly don't know what the fook that Pen is... it's a freak!".

You ridiculousy stupid, irritating old vulture. Take an extended sabbatical, please, and perhaps your life might become enlightened and the "I met with a friend last week, we worked on the trains together" lifestyle could become a permanent reality. Hopefully you'll keel over on a beach near Torbay, or Llandudno, with the crashing waves taking you out to sea, never to be seen again.  

What the fuck is wrong with you? If you are going to go into business you will need to deal with your attitude problem .. all you will get from most of the people you think that are you friends on here is pisstaking when you fall flat on your face. Also why are you bringing my sisters into it (would you be prepared to accuse me of lying about my sisters cancer diagnose in a court of law?) are you really such a weak minded lowlife?

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

A would suggest that it might be better for you to find a quiet little job somewhere where people will just see you as an unthinking but harmless buffoon .. if you are in business you need to keep you big stupid gob shut because one wrong word can bring everything crashing down.

23 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Also why are you bringing my sisters into it (would you be prepared to accuse me of lying about my sisters cancer diagnose in a court of law?) are you really such a weak minded lowlife?

Based upon the evidence, and the fact that in a civil court the burden of proof is on a balance of probabilities and not beyond reasonable doubt... Too fucking right he, me, and anyone else on here would.

You lying, despicable fucking cunt.