CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pretentious retired cunts on property relocation shows.

Decimus

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Wilkinson Sword maybe.

It’s not as easy as that Eric. My hair started receding in my late 20’s and I’ve never really got over it. I know it’s not a great beard, but it does offer some comfort and compensation. 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
30 minutes ago, Frank said:

Judge I’m in a mess. I hate skiing, skiers, boarders.. everyone. The roads in and out of Val d’Isere are closed and I’ve missed my flight. I’ve been called an Arab, faggot, Jean Renault, a fucking wanker, an asylum seeking criminal, syphilitic wank bag, Kelly Starlight and Cat Stevens. Who do I turn to?

Val d’Isere eh? Go to one of those ski/mountaineering shops and purchase a length of good quality rope. Tell them you want to use it as a safety line and they will tie a slipknot in it for you.

You know what you have to do next. Oh....and spread some newspapers on the floor. You don’t want to make the chambermaid clear up all your shit and piss.

Don’t bother with a note..  nobody fucking cares.⚰️

4 hours ago, Frank said:

It’s not as easy as that Eric. My hair started receding in my late 20’s and I’ve never really got over it. I know it’s not a great beard, but it does offer some comfort and compensation. 

I don’t think he meant for your beard. 

Kill yourself, you George Michael, Stars In Their Eyes cunt. 

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

They your kids Pen? 

Unlikely.  If they were Pen's kids, they'd be on a sunshine bus, their heads would be deformed and they'd have those spacky mong faces; narrow eyes, toothy fucking smile and a combined IQ less than that of your average fruit fly.  

On ‎04‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 2:21 PM, Frank said:

Judge I’m in a mess. I hate skiing, skiers, boarders.. everyone. The roads in and out of Val d’Isere are closed and I’ve missed my flight. I’ve been called an Arab, faggot, Jean Renault, a fucking wanker, an asylum seeking criminal, syphilitic wank bag, Kelly Starlight and Cat Stevens. Who do I turn to?

if you've had to turn to the site's resident Zionist apologist, you're already fucked.

Try gas mark 6 and don't bother me again

On 04/01/2018 at 5:34 PM, Wizardsleeve said:

Unlikely.  If they were Pen's kids, they'd be on a sunshine bus, their heads would be deformed and they'd have those spacky mong faces; narrow eyes, toothy fucking smile and a combined IQ less than that of your average fruit fly.  

Sounds like the Australian cricket team.