CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

cunts who dont follow work toilet etiquette

Eddie

The individuals I refer to will hang around after a taking a wizz to stare at themselves in the mirror preening,  whilst you are waiting in trap 3 to release the bombs in private, these selfish sods know your predicament and enjoy the power they have over you. They also ignore the 1 space rule when using the urinals and don't following the straight ahead stare. This is why I use the disabled toilet and time my exit to perfection.

Guest nobgobbler

A word of warning jizz. A bloke always using the sit down bog at work to have a piss is in danger of being accused of having a micro cock. This happened to a bloke I used to work with. The rumour went round the company like wild fire. It wasn't long before the slapper on reception confirmed it. Poor cunt left at the end of the month.

A word of warning jizz. A bloke always using the sit down bog at work to have a piss is in danger of being accused of having a micro cock. This happened to a bloke I used to work with. The rumour went round the company like wild fire. It wasn't long before the slapper on reception confirmed it. Poor cunt left at the end of the month.

Never been ashamed of my dinky winky,  I am in the grower not a shower catagory .

Guest Snatch

If someone is hanging around preening themselves while I'm on the bog,I let it drop with extra grunt to let the cunt know that yes,I am having a shit.

Guest ducunti

If someone is hanging around preening themselves while I'm on the bog,I let it drop with extra grunt to let the cunt know that yes,I am having a shit.

Fair play to you, whats the point of clenching your arse cheeks just to be polite.

Guest nobgobbler

Cunts who take the middle stall of three are the lowest form of vermin. Fucking sick perverts!

​I'd be more concerned about the hole in the wall - you know, the one that doesn't exactly line up where a tap might have been:D

Guest Snatch

And for fuck's sake' if you're going to do a skittery blast and spray it all over the chod bin - it happens, particularly after a night on the tins and a ring-burning Ruby, I can accept that part of it - then make sure you clean up afterwards you fucking savage.

​Thats something that really pisses me off,cunts that don't use the brush.

Guest DingTheRioja

​Better out than in!!!

Nothing wrong with ignoring all of the above when visiting 'trendy bars' in Hoxton or other parts of swinging London, leave a log without flushing in the bars single toilet and obviously shut the window. This will seriously fuck up the coke heads evening. Get your self a pint at the bar and have a chuckle at the cunts moaning all around. 

Ever experience the turd that just won`t flush away, it`s like he`s wearing a life jacket or has a flotation bladder or something.When this happens It`s odds on the fuckin cistern is shagged as well and fills at the rate of a cupful every 30 minutes and there`s someone waiting outside and they`ve been listening to you churning the toilet handle repeatedly in a vain attempt to wash the trouble maker away and you curse yourself for pissing first as it may have broken up the superstructure if only you`d kept it in. To borrow a word from Fatty.CUNT. 

• Like 2

Guest nobgobbler

What about the cunts who loudly drop their guts whilst having a slash. Honestly, it's just too much, I'd much rather use the ladies' toilet.

In stockings and suspenders?

Ever experience the turd that just won`t flush away, it`s like he`s wearing a life jacket or has a flotation bladder or something.When this happens It`s odds on the fuckin cistern is shagged as well and fills at the rate of a cupful every 30 minutes and there`s someone waiting outside and they`ve been listening to you churning the toilet handle repeatedly in a vain attempt to wash the trouble maker away and you curse yourself for pissing first as it may have broken up the superstructure if only you`d kept it in. To borrow a word from Fatty.CUNT. 

A turd so buoyant you are convinced your last meal must have consisted mainly of cork. 

• Like 2

​Probably don't wipe their arses and wash hands, either. Or leave a floater. Fucking pigs.

​I used to work in a medical centre years ago and the amount of times some bastard patient coming in to see a Dr or nurse would leave a fucking huge cable floating around in the khazi was unbelievable. I mean who the fuck goes to see the Dr AND have a shit. Bastards...nay cunts!

Btw; have been to wedding and am pissed. Burp!!!

​I used to work in a medical centre years ago and the amount of times some bastard patient coming in to see a Dr or nurse would leave a fucking huge cable floating around in the khazi was unbelievable. I mean who the fuck goes to see the Dr AND have a shit. Bastards...nay cunts!

Btw; have been to wedding and am pissed. Burp!!!

Why am I never in the right place at the right time? :(  Gyppo is there for the taking, and I'm sat at home. Bollocks.