CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who don't like snooker

Guest Bill Stickers

14 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Big deal. Some fucked up, drink and drug addled psychopath who wasted his talent. Not too dissimilar to Alex Higgins.

For fuck sake, look at what the game is today. I'd sooner watch 90 minutes of snooker over a game of fucking football anytime.

Bill Wobblenacker would have drank any football cunt in history under the table. And at that point he would have stopped shaking enough to play.

On 4/29/2018 at 10:33 PM, Last Cunt Standing said:

You know you’re in trouble when the producer of your History Channel Travelogue brings in Matt Smith for charisma. Ronnie is, unlike his snooker, quite dull. 

Ding will win it this year. Barry Hearn has decreed it. Asian market demand a ching chong Chinaman.

If Barry Hearn has accepted a few million in bribe money from the Chinese government to ensure Ding wins this year, he clearly didn't cut Barry Hawkins in on the action. To be fair, you're right, it's exactly the sort of thing that the shifty, criminal cunt would do, but Ding's getting slaughtered. Hopefully Hearn will also get slaughtered, by a gang of 'Odd-Job' type cunts with meat cleavers.

2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Well of course there's no rolling around on the carpet in snooker!

It's got all the physicality and rumbustiousness of a Kraftwerk set!

It's the cheating that's half the fun of football which is why VAR is a pile of big dog's cock.

If I ever eyeball that cunt Roy Carrol, I'll kneecap the cheat for that Pedro Mendes goal he clawed out the back of the net that one time back in the 19th Century. What's snooker got in it's shit-locker? Mister Magoo potting the black against the tall boring ginger cunt at gone midnight back in 1980-whatever (when most of the dull cunts who get off on this shit should have been tucked up in bed with their Sanatogen and nip of Dr Collis Brown's for their spastic colons)!

Ooooh but Ronnie O'Sullivan...Jimmy White.....Alex Higgins.

Look, go read about Robin Friday, tripping off his tits, 17  beating 17 unicorns and a yeti on a mazy dribble at Elm Park before lashing in the winner and going on a 5-day bender that would make Oliver Read shit treacle. Then come and tell me about the manufactured 'characters' in fucking snooker!!!!!

Robin Friday flipping a 'V' at the keeper after he just slotted past him. Just like Harvey Smith did when he won at Hickstead. Blokes who; like the words on the Super Furry Animals song,  "The man don't give a fuck". 

13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Bill Wobblenacker would have drank any football cunt in history under the table. And at that point he would have stopped shaking enough to play.

By 'play' you mean walk 12 yards without having a heart attack, pose about like Pythagoras, then slowly draw his arm back and forward?

Fucking genius.

Jimmy Greaves would have got cabbaged, beaten the entire Chelsea defence (including Chopper Harris trying to remove his legs from his torso) before making Peter Bonetti look an even bigger cunt than he did after the World Cup quarter-final in 1970.

11 hours ago, The Beast said:

Big deal. Some fucked up, drink and drug addled psychopath who wasted his talent. Not too dissimilar to Alex Higgins.

For fuck sake, look at what the game is today. I'd sooner watch 90 minutes of snooker over a game of fucking football anytime.

Snooker? 

I'd rather read Jo Whiley's autobiography!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

Snooker? 

I'd rather read Jo Whiley's autobiography!

My earliest memories of football are mid 70's. I didn't mind the game until the late 80's, after that it became too precious and corrupted by dubious characters with large wealth.

12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If Barry Hearn has accepted a few million in bribe money from the Chinese government to ensure Ding wins this year, he clearly didn't cut Barry Hawkins in on the action. To be fair, you're right, it's exactly the sort of thing that the shifty, criminal cunt would do, but Ding's getting slaughtered. Hopefully Hearn will also get slaughtered, by a gang of 'Odd-Job' type cunts with meat cleavers.

I loathe Barry Hearn almost as much as I hate his greedy, ostentatious son – so much so I'll be cheering for Wilder (or Fury) to KO AJ just to see the smiles wiped off their fucking faces. Eddie Hearn, despite being good at his occupation, is everything I despise in another person: privileged, cocky, loud, arrogant, deceptive and greedy. He's also got the face of someone who's never had a bad night's sleep, such is the fortunate millionaire circle he's been accustomed to. I would pay thousands just to have the opportunity to take a shit in his Bentley. All that money – yet still as much class as a scabby Bulgarian street donkey. Wanker. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

By 'play' you mean walk 12 yards without having a heart attack, pose about like Pythagoras, then slowly draw his arm back and forward?

Fucking genius.

Jimmy Greaves would have got cabbaged, beaten the entire Chelsea defence (including Chopper Harris trying to remove his legs from his torso) before making Peter Bonetti look an even bigger cunt than he did after the World Cup quarter-final in 1970.

You're right, back then football was still a proper sport played by men, but since they introduced the premiership it's turned into a faggot circus, populated by spoilt fairies who advertise face moisturiser and act like pubescent girls if they don't get their own way, or if their new Ferrari isn't delivered on time. Gone are the days when Robin Friday or Derek Hales would score a winning goal and then chin some cunt for looking at them funny. It's all just spoilt faggots with kit bags full of hair products now.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

I loathe Barry Hearn almost as much as I hate his greedy, ostentatious son – so much so I'll be cheering for Wilder (or Fury) to KO AJ just to see the smiles wiped off their fucking faces. Eddie Hearn, despite being good at his occupation, is everything I despise in another person: privileged, cocky, loud, arrogant, deceptive and greedy. He's also got the face of someone who's never had a bad night's sleep, such is the fortunate millionaire circle he's been accustomed to. I would pay thousands just to have the opportunity to take a shit in his Bentley. All that money – yet still as much class as a scabby Bulgarian street donkey. Wanker. 

I'd love it if Tyson Furey knocks AJ into the next century. Dylian White in the middle part of their fight had Joshua in trouble. A harder hitter like Furey would have finished him. Wilder will be relying on his hard hitting and could cause problems if he does get it together. But I can't see anything other than a Joshua win. 

Guest White van man
30 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You're right, back then football was still a proper sport played by men, but since they introduced the premiership it's turned into a faggot circus, populated by spoilt fairies who advertise face moisturiser and act like pubescent girls if they don't get their own way, or if their new Ferrari isn't delivered on time. Gone are the days when Robin Friday or Derek Hales would score a winning goal and then chin some cunt for looking at them funny. It's all just spoilt faggots with kit bags full of hair products now.

Have to agree. I used to regularly make the 700 mile round trip to support my local team, but just watch on tv now. They won't be able to tackle at all soon. It's gone too soft and definitely ruining the game.

42 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I remember Greaves saying about the time the pitch was a quagmire one day and the trainer (days of the wet sponge) said "if you get injured on the other side of the pitch you'll have to crawl over to me because I'm fucked if I'm running over all that". 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'd love it if Tyson Furey knocks AJ into the next century. Dylian White in the middle part of their fight had Joshua in trouble. A harder hitter like Furey would have finished him. Wilder will be relying on his hard hitting and could cause problems if he does get it together. But I can't see anything other than a Joshua win. 

Does Furey fill in for Fury when he's unfit? Seriously, I didn't realise you liked a bit of ring action. I cannot see AJ's glass jaw standing up to Wilder's right-hand bombs. He's undoubtedly a better boxer than Wilder but Big Klit put him on the canvas with one punch and I don't consider him as powerful, and as you say, White had him wobbling about like Amir Khan's shadow. I also despise his Lewis Hamilton wannabe hip-hop badboy accent (he's from Hertfordshire, not Hackney), and his rather contrived Africa tattoo. I consider Fury (soz – Furey) to be a superior boxer than anyone in the current HW division. Either way, the look on Eddie Hearn's face when his no.1 star's career is confined to Strictly will be utterly priceless.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Does Furey fill in for Fury when he's unfit? Seriously, I didn't realise you liked a bit of ring action. I cannot see AJ's glass jaw standing up to Wilder's right-hand bombs. He's undoubtedly a better boxer than Wilder but Big Klit put him on the canvas with one punch and I don't consider him as powerful, and as you say, White had him wobbling about like Amir Khan's shadow. I also despise his Lewis Hamilton wannabe hip-hop badboy accent (he's from Hertfordshire, not Hackney), and his rather contrived Africa tattoo. I consider Fury (soz – Furey) to be a superior boxer than anyone in the current HW division. Either way, the look on Eddie Hearn's face when his no.1 star's career is confined to Strictly will be utterly priceless.

All my family boxed. My great grandfather was a pro back in 20s. 

It depends how Fury's head is. If he's in the game he'll be dangerous. If he's heads fucked, he'll lose. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It depends how Fury's head is. If he's in the game he'll be dangerous. If he's heads fucked, he'll lose. 

lucky heather.

15 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

All that beak is hardly good for his physical condition, never mind his head. Ring rusty and was Fury 'all that' anyway, even in his prime?

Joshua win for me

21 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Christ Gyps. We're like two peas in a pod with our mutual love of the sweet science. Have you ever boxed? I bet you've taken a fist or two in the lips in the past. I keep inviting your around for dinner, and you keep eschewing my advances. Seriously, we also both love curry and wine. With the assistance of alcohol, I won't care less if you look like Giant Haystacks' twin sister with a Romany shadow and biff that keeps Dyno-Rod in business. When the next big AJ-Wilder-Fury fight is on, come visit me, eh? My treat xxx.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
23 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Guilty as a puppy sitting next to a pile of poop.

Yep. Players of that calibre know very well when there's the slightest touch. You can see it in his face on the slow-mo, and you can see it on Jimmy's face in the studio.

More importantly, what shoes is Ronnie wearing, I wonder?

17 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Yep. Players of that calibre know very well when there's the slightest touch. You can see it in his face on the slow-mo, and you can see it on Jimmy's face in the studio.

More importantly, what shoes is Ronnie wearing, I wonder?

The Rocket's no thicker than you pair of suburban cunts. Anyone who plays the game would know there's very little or no vibration off the cue when playing with the rest. It's a televised game with a camera covering every fucking angle. Of course he didn't cheat.

24 minutes ago, Frank said:

The Rocket's no thicker than you pair of suburban cunts. Anyone who plays the game would know there's very little or no vibration off the cue when playing with the rest. It's a televised game with a camera covering every fucking angle. Of course he didn't cheat.

Your experience of snooker is limited to enduring repeated anecdotes along the lines of;

"I once got a 39 break against Patsy Fagan"