CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that look like sink plungers

Guest Fatty

I suppose I'm being too literal (at a push, cliteral) here but when it comes to receipt of fellatio {scans memory banks for ten minute before giving it up as a bad job} the ability of a woman to deliver hoover-like suction is not a key prerequisite for me.

I mean, this is not a McDonalds milkshake she's going about trying to extract from its container is it?

Same with 'blow' jobs.

'Blowing' whilst possibly quite a pleasant sensation in the early part of the beastly act, never, in itself, results in orgasm, unless you are Herr Trigger. (Ejaculatio Praecox,  OBE DSO and bar).

Sorry if I've put you off your lunch and everything. Back to the insults.......

Edited by Jiggerycock

Guest Fatty

I suppose I'm being too literal (at a push, cliteral) here but when it comes to receipt of fellatio {scans memory banks for ten minute before giving it up as a bad job} the ability of a woman to deliver hoover-like suction is not a key prerequisite for me.

I mean, this is not a McDonalds milkshake she's going about trying to extract from its container is it?

Same with 'blow' jobs.

'Blowing' whilst possibly quite a pleasant sensation in the early part of the beastly act, never, in itself, results in orgasm, unless you are Herr Trigger. (Ejaculatio Praecox,  OBE DSO and bar).

Sorry if I've put you off your lunch and everything. Back to the insults.......

​Cunt

Guest DingTheRioja

​...depends on your recent diet I suppose....

Guest Lady Penelope

But George's heart was pure gold and he always used to hide behind his little stone when Jimmy Savile was on the telly.

Edited by Lady Penelope
Spelling

Guest Bill Stickers

My headmistress had huge lips. So I nicknamed her "pilchard". When she found out she went mad and as punishment I had to stand in the corner of her office, facing the wall with my hands on my head for a whole day 9am to 4pm without lunch. Christ that was a long day.

​At my primary school, the standard punishment for bad behaviour was staring over the fence into the neighbouring Church of England graveyard.

Certainly morbid, but I must say it very effective at inducing obedience via existential crisis.

My headmistress had huge lips. So I nicknamed her "pilchard". When she found out she went mad and as punishment I had to stand in the corner of her office, facing the wall with my hands on my head for a whole day 9am to 4pm without lunch. Christ that was a long day.

Was this a Catholic school... Perchance?

Guest nobgobbler

:lol::lol: Excellent example of native racist wit! Good job he's dead eh? That's one less black man you have to be shit scared of.

Twit, you had to bring up the colour of his skin didn't you. I notice you didn't complain about all of the whites that have been mentioned. You are either a wind up merchant or a racist. Which one is it? Both perhaps.