CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ronnie O'Sullivan

Guest MikeD

46 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What a player though eh Eric? Check out shots 1 and 2.

He was always good enough to win a world title, but he wanted it too much and lost his mind every time he got close to the finish line. Modern snooker was born of 2 fathers. Alex Higgins and Ray Reardon. One played with a cue, and the other played with his brain. Jimmy was definitely in the first category.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He was always good enough to win a world title, but he wanted it too much and lost his mind every time he got close to the finish line. Modern snooker was born of 2 fathers. Alex Higgins and Ray Reardon. One played with a cue, and the other played with his brain. Jimmy was definitely in the first category.

Fascinating.

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I agree. 

If snooker was only about ability, then Ronnie O' Sullivan is head and shoulders above everybody else so far.

However, it is also about clarity of mind on and off the table, hence why O' Sullivan's difficult off the table life has impacted on why he has won the World title only 6 times, when easily it could have been double figures.

Also, I don't know of Steve Davis or Hendry getting bang on the marching powder or excessive benders on the booze.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I agree. 

If snooker was only about ability, then Ronnie O' Sullivan is head and shoulders above everybody else so far.

However, it is also about clarity of mind on and off the table, hence why O' Sullivan's difficult off the table life has impacted on why he has won the World title only 6 times, when easily it could have been double figures.

Also, I don't know of Steve Davis or Hendry getting bang on the marching powder or excessive benders on the booze.

Steve Davis was fond of the white stuff. Milk. 

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Steve Davis was fond of the white stuff. Milk. 

I used to think the “interesting” thing was all just an act until he went on I’m a Celebrity and was confused for a tree. 

If you’ve seen The Rack Pack, an otherwise terrible TV movie about The Matchroom Mob, it’s not hard to see why Davis drove Higgins nuts. Can we imagine Higgins spend an hour hitting the white up and down the spots? Hitting the white for Higgins had an entirely different meaning. The actors playing Thorburn, Taylor and WT are also so bad they steal several scenes. 

22 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I used to think the “interesting” thing was all just an act until he went on I’m a Celebrity and was confused for a tree. 

If you’ve seen The Rack Pack, an otherwise terrible TV movie about The Matchroom Mob, it’s not hard to see why Davis drove Higgins nuts. Can we imagine Higgins spend an hour hitting the white up and down the spots? Hitting the white for Higgins had an entirely different meaning. The actors playing Thorburn, Taylor and WT are also so bad they steal several scenes. 

Seen it a couple of times. When Higgins sees Davis play for the first time...

"Jesus, is that what happens when a carrot fucks a snail.."

10 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The easy pink or the tight brown? In franks case the pink is not his style yet his brown is far from tight

as my Aunty Vi once said to me:

"Rat, once you've had two or three blacks, your 'pocket' is more like a fuckin drive thru."

Then we played batter the cod

3 minutes ago, ratcum said:

as my Aunty Vi once said to me:

"Rat, once you've had two or three blacks, your 'pocket' is more like a fuckin drive thru."

Then we played batter the cod

Like chucking a sausage up the M5 no doubt 

Im sure the old gal would have been more accommodating to the odd aryan bratwurst had a Junkers or a Focke Wulf ditched nearby circa 1940

21 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Lucky O’Sullivan again tonight. Absolute travesty. Winning 6-1 and missing 2 attempted pots in the match. I’m getting my cue back out of the loft tomorrow. It’s time for a comeback.

That's my problem with him. He can play like that for a week, wipes the floor with the best players in the world, then he faces the world ranked number 81 and acts like a cunt. 

And I'm sick of hearing from commentators that Judd Trump plays shots that no other player ever has... fuck off! Alex Higgins was doing that shit in 1972 with an Argos cue and a table covered in shag-pile. Judd Trump is a walnut-headed wigga.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That's my problem with him. He can play like that for a week, wipes the floor with the best players in the world, then he faces the world ranked number 81 and acts like a cunt. 

And I'm sick of hearing from commentators that Judd Trump plays shots that no other player ever has... fuck off! Alex Higgins was doing that shit in 1972 with an Argos cue and a table covered in shag-pile. Judd Trump is a walnut-headed wigga.

Ronnie is an enigma though. If he really tried and cared more he’d never lose but that’s part of the mystery. He’s the only player I’m bothered to watch nowadays. The rest are guaranteed to put me to sleep. 

Just now, King Billy said:

Ronnie is an enigma though. If he really tried and cared more he’d never lose but that’s part of the mystery. He’s the only player I’m bothered to watch nowadays. The rest are guaranteed to put me to sleep. 

If Paul Hunter had lived, there would have been 2 kings in the castle. Trump would have struggled amongst O'Sullivan, Hunter and John Higgins.