CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sir Lenny Henry

Guest MikeD

Guest nobgobbler

​You'd be humming a different tune if your plane crashed in the Andes and Dawn was on board!

meatchart2.png

Or strap the cunt to the fuselage for a soft landing, then marinade overnight in any alcoholic beverages from the wreck before spit roasting. No basting required.

Guest nobgobbler

He's claiming that his knighthood is for services to charity, not services to entertainment. Quelle fucking surprise.

You mean his selectively televised all expenses paid trips to his homeland type charideee? Well the bits where is was begging us for donations was televised. Bet he didn't kip on the filthy floor of a disease ridden mud hut with the bro's he claims to care so much about. Didn't give em his money and fucking stay there did he!

Guest MikeD

I wonder why he got it.

Anyway, washing my car later. I'll get one of those things to put in the machine. What do you call them again? Oh yes, a token.

Anyway......I saw Lenny Henry in Othello and he was very very good. I think he needs to take that road and stick to it because as a comedian he is shite.

Also, you lot are being a bit unfair on Dawn French. Yes is she overweight but I dont think she is ugly and also I really think she is very talented.

And no......I'm not pissed.

​agree , ugly she is not and has drawn the odd titter from me over the years ... that bernie ecclestone however - wtf !!

Guest nobgobbler

​I hope you mean spit roasting in the culinary not the sexual context, gobby. :o

​Well some blokes like fat birds including those who dress up as vicars, evidently.

Guest deebom

He was part of the Thatcher hating leftie bunch of 80s comedians, I don't need to name them as we all know who they are. Seems to have changed his views over the years to the extent that he's now one of the people they used to parody. Fucking massive sell out, accepting approval from that bunch of immoral sexual deviants.

"Here good doggie, you've been a good doggie, have this meaningless title and carry on being a good doggie."

Makes me wonder though. When someone is selected for a knighthood, do you reckon some men in suits come round and say "You've been selected, do not embarrass the establishment by refusing, or things will go hard for you."

I wonder how many people have refused knighthoods?

• 5 months later...

Apparently he said "This is for the people of Dudley." I wonder what the poor cunts did to deserve that?

In other news, ITV reported the knighthood whilst showing footage of Ainsley "I can cook, honestly" Harriott, pissing a few people off in the process.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-35009530

You couldn't fucking make it up. A joke-dodging unfunny cuntworm being given a knighthood for reasons the sane can't comprehend, mistaken for a gurning fuckwit "cook" made famous for throwing together dishes that David Blunkett could knock up while fucked on ketamine.

• Like 2

On ‎09‎/‎06‎/‎2015‎ ‎23‎:‎46‎:‎27, nocti said:

My only attack on her was her weight. I didn't once mention the recent personality vacuum she seems to have been sucked into. Alas, during her early comedic days with Saunders et al she was piss funny, and I even chuckled occasionally when my dear late Mother had the Dibley shite on.

But nobody gets forced into being a fat unfunny cunt. That's a path you choose. Look at punkape and Keith. 

and James Corden