CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Can Whiney Jewish holocaust Movies Kill You With Boredom ?

Guest Manila

Well can they ?

They dam near put me to sleep every time

I'm not sure. But if you're interested in spicing up your holocaust experience, I know a man who can make a jib jab video of Anne Frank getting dragged out of her attic whilst the SS dance around to the dulcet tones of Britney Spears.

• Like 2

Guest Manila

I'm not sure. But if you're interested in spicing up your holocaust experience, I know a man who can make a jib jab video of Anne Frank getting dragged out of her attic whilst the SS dance around to the dulcet tones of Britney Spears.

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol:

Guest DingTheRioja

You said Jewish you racist cunt.

Not racist just bored with the non stop whining:P

​Nah.. he's just pushing the envelope...

TAXI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Bill Stickers

Manila, I'm going to go out on a limb here.

You'll probably stick around on this forum for five or six days tops. However, I don't have high hopes for you.

It will start off with this thread about Jewish Holocaust films being whiny. While perhaps not the most profound or well-phrased critique of art's ever-increasing struggle with representation of the Shoa, it is quite a valid point to make.

Unfortunately, I imagine on day two you will manage, after much mental straining, to change your profile picture to a caricature of a Hasidic Jew.

By day three, your profile picture will be one Hitler's face, and you will have started a fresh nomination along the lines of "The Jewish Cunts who operate the New World Order"

By day four, you, Jazz and that other fucking loony whose name escapes me, will all be best friends, staying up late at night, swapping all manner of conspiracy theories and clip-art drawings about 9/11 and a feminist wanting to render all men infertile. 

By day five, it will become apparent to everyone that you are, like many others on here, a whopping great stereotype of a massive, dripping, wet cunt, and you will either go cunt supernova and self destruct in a blaze of mid-week glory, or be banned.

You'll probably stick around on this forum for five or six days tops. However, I don't have high hopes for you.

It will start off with this thread about Jewish Holocaust films being whiny. While perhaps not the most profound or well-phrased critique of art's ever-increasing struggle with representation of the Shoa, it is quite a valid point to make.

Unfortunately, I imagine on day two you will manage, after much mental straining, to change your profile picture to a caricature of a Hasidic Jew.

By day three, your profile picture will be one Hitler's face, and you will have started a fresh nomination along the lines of "The Jewish Cunts who operate the New World Order"

By day four, you, Jazz and that other fucking loony whose name escapes me, will all be best friends, staying up late at night, swapping all manner of conspiracy theories and clip-art drawings about 9/11 and a feminist wanting to render all men infertile. 

By day five, it will become apparent to everyone that you are, like many others on here, a whopping great stereotype of a massive, dripping, wet cunt, and you will either go cunt supernova and self destruct in a blaze of mid-week glory, or be banned.

Now now sticks, no sucking up to the new members you brown nosing little shit. 

Fiddler on the roof was good. Yiddidlediddlediddleddiddlediddlediddledum

Me and the mrs went to see that at the Mayflower last year, paul michael glaser  of starsky and hutch fame played the chief yid. He was fucking shit, and so was the entire production. Absolutely worthless crap, and we paid a fortune.................. oh, hang on...........

Guest judgetwi

​Bollocks , i fucked that up. Where was i? Oh yeah......congratulations on an excellent summary of this Hitler worshipping saddo. However, he is obviously no new meat ; quite clearly he understands this site's demographic only too well.

Edited by judgetwi

​Bollocks , i fucked that up. Where was i? Oh yeah......congratulations on an excellent summary of this Hitler worshipping saddo. However, he is obviously no new meat ; quite clearly he understands this site's demographic only too well.

​I can almost smell the scent of you about to have a pop at our Bill. You're certainly dragging it out, old-timer. He's a real challenge you know...

Guest judgetwi

​I can almost smell the scent of you about to have a pop at our Bill. You're certainly dragging it out, old-timer. He's a real challenge you know...

​What, like you Frank? Turn it in you slag.