CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Womens football.

scotty

13 minutes ago, Neil said:

Have the cunts been beat yet?

IMG-20220707-WA0006-270x353.jpg

Neil, I'm watching and supporting Greatest Britain... Thing is I've lip read an England player calling a German player a 'Fucking Prick'... Does she know something we dont? Are they all trannies? Have they actually got pricks? No offence, but I had to ask the corners biggest prick. Lol

25 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Neil, I'm watching and supporting Greatest Britain... Thing is I've lip read an England player calling a German player a 'Fucking Prick'... Does she know something we dont? Are they all trannies? Have they actually got pricks? No offence, but I had to ask the corners biggest prick. Lol

I'm waiting for them to start standing with hands on hips and gobbing on the floor, like Tony Adams used to. 

Equality seems to have been reinterpreted as mimicry. 20 years ago, WPCs were simply that, women police officers, they were still feminine, and behaved and dressed like women. Now, they all have short hair and walk around in combats with their sleeves rolled up calling everybody 'mate' in a slightly deeper voice than seems natural. 

Stupid fucking cunts. Jealous because they're weaker, slower, shit at fighting, can't throw or catch properly, and can't piss standing up without flooding the military grade boots that are too heavy for them to actually run in.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm waiting for them to start standing with hands on hips and gobbing on the floor, like Tony Adams used to. 

Equality seems to have been reinterpreted as mimicry. 20 years ago, WPCs were simply that, women police officers, they were still feminine, and behaved and dressed like women. Now, they all have short hair and walk around in combats with their sleeves rolled up calling everybody 'mate' in a slightly deeper voice than seems natural. 

Stupid fucking cunts. Jealous because they're weaker, slower, shit at fighting, can't throw or catch properly, and can't piss standing up without flooding the military grade boots that are too heavy for them to actually run in.

See what happens when there’s a spook-free team?

7 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I’m not a particular fan of football but I think the England women did us proud today. I don’t understand why certain members have such an issue with it. Perhaps they’re poofs?

Fuck off.

I’ve PMd you a selfie of my gaping arse, which I took while the lezzer footie was on. Who won anyway?

1 minute ago, Ape™️ said:

What a vile little wanker you are. 

I can't figure DC out Ape... He talks fondly of black British boxers, refering to them as great English/British boxers and sounds genuinely proud of them. He even spoke up for Raheem Sterling earlier... And then comes out with this combat 18 shite. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I can't figure DC out Ape... He talks fondly of black British boxers, refering to them as great English/British boxers and sounds genuinely proud of them. He even spoke up for Raheem Sterling earlier... And then comes out with this combat 18 shite. 

It’s an attempt to appear to be one of the big boys - something that clearly means the world to him. It’s fucking pathetic. 

• Like 2

Well I'm glad we won it. Anything to get one over on them sausage eating square heads

Now to try and catch up with the convicts who are topping the commonwealth table, mainly because of the swimming. I'm told the Aussies are great at swimming because of the practice they get escaping from sharks when they fall off their surf boards