CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Womens football.

scotty

5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

What a wonderful win yesterday. I am absolutely delighted, and still buzzing. This is right up there with all of the best-ever sporting successes I've experienced in my lifetime, chiefly England's 2003 Rugby World Cup win over the Aussies and Mansell's 1992 F1 title at the Hungaroring. The victory against Germany at Wembley is all the more meaningful after years of suffering defeat at later stages of big tournaments when we had the players to challenge Germany, Italy and Brazil. 

Finally, we have a manager who knows how to use her players to devastating effect. Bring on the world cup... I'd love to see the Lionesses cunt the dominant Yanks. 

For the avoidance of doubt, you're being serious here, right? Right? Or am I losing it at last?

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see those Yank cunts cry too, but I'd still rather pluck out my own eyeballs with a rusty fork and eat them than actually watch a game.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

What a wonderful win yesterday. I am absolutely delighted, and still buzzing. This is right up there with all of the best-ever sporting successes I've experienced in my lifetime, chiefly England's 2003 Rugby World Cup win over the Aussies and Mansell's 1992 F1 title at the Hungaroring. The victory against Germany at Wembley is all the more meaningful after years of suffering defeat at later stages of big tournaments when our men's team had the players to challenge Germany, Italy and Brazil. 

Finally, we have a manager who knows how to use her players to devastating effect. Bring on the world cup... I'd love to see the Lionesses cunt the dominant Yanks. 

Shut up you fucking cuck cunt. Why don't you and Ian Wright bend over together and get pegged by the lot of 'em, go on you know you want to.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

John Wayne is big leggy

Take me away
He's as big as a ranch
Take me away
He's as tough as they come 
(J-J-J-J-J-John Wayne)
Take me away
He's so long
Take me away
You know he's never wrong
(J-J-J-J-J-John Wayne)
He stands so high
It's enough to make any red skin cry
He knows what's right and he knows that God is with him
'Cause he is right, Big Leggy lives
J-J-J-J-J-John Wayne

Eric & I are singing off the same hymn sheet. (again)

Love ProfB XXX

PS, my bestie, Big Kazza has a signed, Haysi Fantayzee vinyl 45 - Shinny Shinny.

She nearly eBayed it last month, but profB lent aka gave her £55. in used notes, so Shinny Shinny remains under her bed for now.

Edited by ProfB
Wrote F instead of a T Mrs Roots, Love ProfB xxx

6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

For the avoidance of doubt, you're being serious here, right? Right? Or am I losing it at last?

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see those Yank cunts cry too, but I'd still rather pluck out my own eyeballs with a rusty fork and eat them than actually watch a game.

Absofuckinglutely. Encouraging this shit in any way is like turkeys voting for Christmas.

1 minute ago, ProfB said:
Take me away
He's as big as a ranch
Take me away
He's as tough as they come 
(J-J-J-J-J-John Wayne)
Take me away
He's so long
Take me away
You know he's never wrong
(J-J-J-J-J-John Wayne)
He stands so high
It's enough to make any red skin cry
He knows what's right and he knows that God is with him
'Cause he is right, Big Leggy lives
J-J-J-J-J-John Wayne

Eric & I are singing off the same hymn sheet. (again)

Love ProfB XXX

PS, my bestie, Big Kazza has a signed, Haysi Fantayzee vinyl 45 - Shinny Shinny.

She nearly eBayed if last month, but profB lent aka gave her £55. in used notes, so Shinny Shinny remains under her bed for now.

Shinny shinny sha-na-na-na.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

What a wonderful win yesterday. I am absolutely delighted, and still buzzing. This is right up there with all of the best-ever sporting successes I've experienced in my lifetime, chiefly England's 2003 Rugby World Cup win over the Aussies and Mansell's 1992 F1 title at the Hungaroring. The victory against Germany at Wembley is all the more meaningful after years of suffering defeat at later stages of big tournaments when our men's team had the players to challenge Germany, Italy and Brazil. 

Please be in no doubt that I respect you immensely as a fellow contributor and comrade in this little corner of the internet...

That being said. FUCK THE FUCK OFF WITH THIS FUCKING EMASCULATED FUCKING SIMPERING FAGGOT FUCKING SHIT!

Sorry.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

8 minutes ago, Neil said:

Shut up you fucking cuck cunt. Why don't you and Ian Wright bend over together and get pegged by the lot of 'em, go on you know you want to.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Please be in no doubt that I respect you immensely as a fellow contributor and comrade in this little corner of the internet...

That being said. FUCK THE FUCK OFF WITH THIS FUCKING EMASCULATED FUCKING SIMPERING FAGGOT FUCKING SHIT!

Sorry.

I'm being thoroughly genuine Baws. Having sat in a cloud of Neil-like Neanderthal philistinism for decades, I had never envisaged watching even one game of the women's Euros – but I got hooked right from the Austria match. This tournament has had two vital ingredients of any sport: excitement & unpredictability. Add to this it was full of hot young women running around, with some of the finest bottoms on display, and it's been a hugely enjoyable experience from my perspective.

Fuck the lot of you, you bunch of uncivilized knuckle-dragging gorillas. Club together and buy a time machine, and fuck off back to the 1960s.

12 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

How long until one of them drops out an unexpected miscarriage in the middle of the pitch and kicks it into the goal mistaking it for the ball?

They'd probably miss

• Like 1

I have no problem with them forming their own FA. Give them their own TV channel and let them have every penny that their game generates. In 2 years time when they have run out of their pittance that's in the pot hopefully they'll just fuck off back into oblivion where they belong.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I'm being thoroughly genuine Baws. Having sat in a cloud of Neil-like Neanderthal philistinism for decades, I had never envisaged watching even one game of the women's Euros – but I got hooked right from the Austria match. This tournament has had two vital ingredients of any sport: excitement & unpredictability. Add to this it was full of hot young women running around, with some of the finest bottoms on display, and it's been a hugely enjoyable experience from my perspective.

Fuck the lot of you, you bunch of uncivilized knuckle-dragging gorillas. Club together and buy a time machine, and fuck off back to the 1960s.

Bend over, you've sold yourself out and you deserve the consequences, pillow biting sub.

17 hours ago, Goober said:

Equality is an illusion,

E quality is the most important thing ever when you’ve dropped a couple of pills at a rave and you feel the rush suddenly sweeping through your body, throw up over some bird you’ve never met before, then give her a big hug, tell her it’s the best night ever, you really love her, and then turn around and waltz off like a dancing spastic having an epileptic fit. That’s Equality imo.

I think that the women's teams should play straight after their  Premier League counterparts, see how many stay and watch.....then tell me they deserve equality. Average women's games attendances last season were 1900 whilst the mens game it was 39000. TV rights generated by the men's game was 10 billion, the ladies 8 million. All that is fine if as I've said they take what they generate. If we don't shut the cunts up immediately they'll start(too late!) getting ideas above their station. Please keep them off the punditry as well, it's hard enough listening to some of the men that are on there but add a screeching banshee that has the football knowledge of a 5 year old and it becomes fucking unbearable. FA, give them what they want and tell them that they can have their own TV channel and 24 hour coverage to expand their game. That way I can never subscribe to it and I don't have to suffer listening or watching them spasticate themselves on my screen. 

Fuck off

57 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Serious question Cuntybaws, do you reckon the Lionesses could beat the men's  Scottish national team? After a long drawn out bore draw and extra time, I reckon the Scots would win on penalties. Lol

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Serious question Cuntybaws, do you reckon the Lionesses could beat the men's  Scottish national team? After a long drawn out bore draw and extra time, I reckon the Scots would win on penalties. Lol

I played half decent standard back in the day and I honestly believe that if I rounded up some of the better players now even all about 60 we would wipe the fucking floor with them, they may be fitter but if they can't get the ball what can they do? Fucking shower of shit.

5 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I'd love it if a boys under 17 team call them out. It happened to the USA team after they won the world cup. The wimmin got hammered I believe 

14 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'd still rather pluck out my own eyeballs with a rusty fork and eat them than actually watch a game.

Mmm. That course of action while understandable, might not be the best one of the two.  If you watched a game and still felt the need to horrifically blind yourself for ever OK. But at least you wouldn’t spend the rest of your life trodding in guide dog shit in your own living room, being run over every time you go out and getting mugged off in the corner shop or the chippy with Monopoly money in your change. Just saying.

Edited by Mrs Roops

11 minutes ago, Neil said:

I think that the women's teams should play straight after their  Premier League counterparts, see how many stay and watch.....then tell me they deserve equality. Average women's games attendances last season were 1900 whilst the mens game it was 39000. TV rights generated by the men's game was 10 billion, the ladies 8 million. All that is fine if as I've said they take what they generate. If we don't shut the cunts up immediately they'll start(too late!) getting ideas above their station. Please keep them off the punditry as well, it's hard enough listening to some of the men that are on there but add a screeching banshee that has the football knowledge of a 5 year old and it becomes fucking unbearable. FA, give them what they want and tell them that they can have their own TV channel and 24 hour coverage to expand their game. That way I can never subscribe to it and I don't have to suffer listening or watching them spasticate themselves on my screen. 

Fuck off

I expect Lineker will accidentally blurt out that he was bullied at school for being a girl, as well as having dark skin soon. Those bullies would have had a fucking field day if they’d noticed his/hers gigantic dusky female ears. It could have been so much worse actually (if any of it had really  happened).

• Like 1