CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Womens football.

scotty

15 minutes ago, Neil said:

Its fucking amazing how none of the reports or commentaries have stated the attendance figures, I clicked on a highlights reel from the Spuds game and the stadium was virtually empty. All it said in the report was that the game was the first to be played at the 62,000 seater venue. Not one web page has stated the attendances. I fucking hope this bullshit crashes and burns.

On the official 2021–22 Manchester United W.F.C. Wikipedia page, for the inaugural HOME game of the season, they record an attendance of 2,111. (Normally I'd say "boast an attendance", but that somehow doesn't sound quite right here.)

41 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Nicely spotted Frank. But this also means in all likelihood you own a Skoda or Yeti, as few who don't own one would recognise the dashboard.

If this is correct, it's one hell of an upgrade from your pink Smart car.  

If you zoom in to the lower right hand corner, you'll see the green of the Skoda logo. Thanks. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Eddie said:

It’s a mint condition x type jag 2006 2.0d, smoked out a black cloud all the way down, 52.8 mpg, beautiful. 

They are a lovely car to behold, Eddie. The only drawback I can see is all that unseemly gearstick waggling, the diesels only have manual boxes I believe. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scotty said:

They are a lovely car to behold, Eddie. The only drawback I can see is all that unseemly gearstick waggling, the diesels only have manual boxes I believe. 

I hate automatics. I like gear sticks, you can do that short-shift thing with your hand wrapped backwards around it, like in 'The Professionals'.

and if I'm operating the throttle, it's my decision which cog to select. They can take their nannying fucking torque converters and their gay flappy-paddles and shove them up their arses. 

50 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I hate automatics. I like gear sticks, you can do that short-shift thing with your hand wrapped backwards around it, like in 'The Professionals'.

and if I'm operating the throttle, it's my decision which cog to select. They can take their nannying fucking torque converters and their gay flappy-paddles and shove them up their arses. 

Do you simply guess where a comma might be? Illiterate fucking gimp. 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Horses for courses, Eric. I wouldn't want one in the MG, but I wouldn't have the daily saloon with anything but an auto. Most people I know who've tried them for more than a few weeks never go back to manuals. 

4 minutes ago, scotty said:

Horses for courses, Eric. I wouldn't want one in the MG, but I wouldn't have the daily saloon with anything but an auto. Most people I know who've tried them for more than a few weeks never go back to manuals. 

Eric’s last experience of an auto box was his neighbour’s Truimph 2000 in ‘77. If he thinks that manually choosing a cog makes him fucking Bodie, good luck to the stupid old cunt.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Frank said:

Eric’s last experience of an auto box was his neighbour’s Truimph 2000 in ‘77. If he thinks that manually choosing a cog makes him fucking Bodie, good luck to the stupid old cunt.

Frank, last week I got a speeding ticket, haven't had one since 2005. I'm torn between taking the points on the chin or sitting through a "speed awareness course" like some spotty fucking teenager doing detention. 

I'm leaning towards the latter. Sometimes, I nauseate even myself. 

40 minutes ago, scotty said:

Frank, last week I got a speeding ticket, haven't had one since 2005. I'm torn between taking the points on the chin or sitting through a "speed awareness course" like some spotty fucking teenager doing detention. 

I'm leaning towards the latter. Sometimes, I nauseate even myself. 

As a black cabbie I couldn’t afford the points, so I sat the course. It was fairly lighthearted and surprising how much you don’t know.. or simply never bothered to learn. It’s worth going just to witness the token couple of juvenile ‘Eric’s’ who sit at the back and sulk, arms crossed under the chin, throughout the session.