CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Yulin Dog meat festival

Decimus

20 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What type of file would you use to make a 1 inch hole into a 2 inch hole?

A paedofile.

A paedo is leading a small boy into some dark scary woods as the sun goes down. He says to the lad “I don’t know what you’re crying about you selfish cunt, I’ve got to walk home on my own”

20 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A paedofile.

Someone 

21 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A paedofile.

Why don't nonces ever win marathons?

Because they're always coming in a little behind! 

Too much?

I'd like to arrange for a bomb laden with nerve gas to be dropped on the entire city of Yulin, decimating the shithole and everything within it, including all of the subhuman, barbaric 'restaurants' and industrial sites which house this unbearably cold-blooded horrorfest. But I probably wouldn't for two reasons: 1) despite putting the vast majority of dogs and cats out of their torturous misery within seconds, there's a chance a small fraction which has not been traumatised beyond hope could be rehomed; and 2) I wouldn't have the pleasure of personally 'interviewing' each Yulin meat trader or butcher, in which I'd quite like to spend 24 hours with each one locked in a soundproofed room armed only with a rusty set of blunt pliers, box of matches and bottle of lighter fluid. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I'd like to arrange for a bomb laden with nerve gas to be dropped on the entire city of Yulin, decimating the shithole and everything within it, including all of the subhuman, barbaric 'restaurants' and industrial sites which house this unbearably cold-blooded horrorfest. But I probably wouldn't for two reasons: 1) despite putting the vast majority of dogs and cats out of their torturous misery within seconds, there's a chance a small fraction which has not been traumatised beyond hope could be rehomed; and 2) I wouldn't have the pleasure of personally 'interviewing' each Yulin meat trader or butcher, in which I'd quite like to spend 24 hours with each one locked in a soundproofed room armed only with a rusty set of blunt pliers, box of matches and bottle of lighter fluid. 

Bomb Laden! Is that Bin's brother? 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Indeed. I’d like to see this shit fest of evil barbarity make headline news throughout the world. We might all turn a blind eye to the brutal quasi chink fascist state and their genocidal ways but I’m sure the line would be drawn at this pointless tradition of animal torture. The live wet markets through Asia truly are places of utter disgust. I’m certain now that the slopes aren’t humans but evolved from some other species. Rats perhaps, the nasty little shitcunts.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

'Guttocate' the filthy yellow fuckpigs...

1) take a Stanley knife and cut through the skin neatly around the circumference of the waist.

2) peel the skin upwards, over the exposed ribs. Gather above the head and zip-tie it over the head.

3) throw a box of salt on them and chuckle as they claw at their flesh while suffocating in a bag of their own putrid yellow hide.

Guest Lairy Larry
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Larry, you need to proof read what you just put there. Because if there is anything that makes you look more of a cunt, it's writing gobbledejook. Also, the last few words might get you a ban. 

Can I shit in your mouth?

2 hours ago, cunt said:

Says the scat obsessed cunt with a Poodle fixation.

Walkies, Woofles!

Now, sit back from your screen, take a deep breath, and re-read your comment above.

Just imagine reading it from the perspective of a potentially skilled newbie looking in, who's visiting the site for the very first time. You will have destroyed it for them in one fell swoop. Honestly, is this the calibre of commenting we aspire to? Jesus wept. You utterly fucking useless piss-poor piece of shit.  

Guest Lairy Larry
Just now, cunt said:

There's your scat obsession kicking in again, you really need to get some help for that, before it's too late.

What's wrong with having a scat obsession? I don't think you've thought this through young man.