CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Glastonbury

Guest MikeD

Guest Bill Stickers

Sorry, Jackers, I know that I cock blocked you big time, but you'll thank me for it in the morning.

Last time I drank two bottles of whisky I fucked ProfB. Turned out Arsenal were playing at home and I ended up with fanny jam all over me kisser.

Guest DingTheRioja

poof, super t with k cider snakebite is the eye opener of choice.

K Cider... fooking lovely stuff...

...on a hot summers day, instead of snakebiting it, try sticking it in a pint glass with a Castaway and loads of ice... fucking ace laid out in a beer garden getting sunburnt drinking Blastaways... ohh the days of a mispent youth...:wub:

As if the masses of unwashed tossers on social media aren't bad enough, boasting away about how muddy and fucked up they're gonna get, turns out his holiness the Dalai cunting Lama is en route too. I wonder if he will be playing mostly covers or his own material?

As if the masses of unwashed tossers on social media aren't bad enough, boasting away about how muddy and fucked up they're gonna get, turns out his holiness the Dalai cunting Lama is en route too. I wonder if he will be playing mostly covers or his own material?

It's okay.

To ths Dalai Lama's 'Ying' you have Motorhead on the Pyramid Stage's 'Yang' and thus the karma balance is maintained - very important to the soppy New Age cunts that clutter up the gaff down there.

Guest JackoTC

It's okay.

To ths Dalai Lama's 'Ying' you have Motorhead on the Pyramid Stage's 'Yang' and thus the karma balance is maintained - very important to the soppy New Age cunts that clutter up the gaff down there.

Agreed, but the New Ager's field up at the top was always a good place to take the kids and get yourself fuckin wrecked out of harms way. Several years in row in the 90's I hardly saw a band. And the lavvie's up that way were always cleaner, maybe because the crusties were happy to shit in their pants as usual.  

Guest JackoTC

And a top tip for all festival goers : Get up at 6 am (or stay up all night raving), and go to the kiddies play field / area for a dump. The loos there were always immaculate first thing in the morning - especially at Glastonbury.

And a top tip for all festival goers : Get up at 6 am (or stay up all night raving), and go to the kiddies play field / area for a dump. The loos there were always immaculate first thing in the morning - especially at Glastonbury.

Sound advice as ever Jackers. It's also a good place to spot some of the artists offstage as well. I bumped into Rolf Harris there at least six times when he was doing a set in 2010.

• Like 1

Guest Fatty

The words of a man most likely into taking unknown hallucinogens concocted in someone's bathtub in a field with a bunch of caucasian dreadlock monsters somewhere near Hereford.

I normally think most of your posts are a pile of steaming toss, but you've got this one spot on, what a fuck knuckle the soppy cunt

Sound advice as ever Jackers. It's also a good place to spot some of the artists offstage as well. I bumped into Rolf Harris there at least six times when he was doing a set in 2010.

to my shame I have to admit to going out of my way to watch the kiddie fiddling aussie shit cunt as well,The crowd was fucking heaving too,I bet most of them now would like to rape him anally instead of singing along to 'tie me kangaroo down',the horrible beardy weirdy nonce

Guest Snatch

Just switched on to see this on the tv and had the treat to see a load of white middle aged tits dancing to a reggae band. I mean what the fuck!

Fucking non racist cunts.

Is it raining there yet?

Guest Fatty

You fucking nasty. Poor ProfB deserves a litter better don't you think. She's a harmless little tinker. Who is going to get bummed if I have my way.

can I join in?

Guest Bill Stickers

can I join in?

As you're permenantly suspended in one of those massive medical hammocks for the disgustingly obese, the logistics of a threesome makes it near enough impossible.

Lose a few pounds, so you can sit in a mobility scooter again like the good old days of your youth, and she might just be able to lift up your sweating gut and nosh off the tip.

Guest MikeD

The words of a man most likely into taking unknown hallucinogens concocted in someone's bathtub in a field with a bunch of caucasian dreadlock monsters somewhere near Hereford.

Hello, Diet Frank.