CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Donald trump

Eddie

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

No worries, KB - we'll mark that down as "unable to explain". Stay warm.

I’ll hazard a guess that the entire contents of your ‘unwilling to explain’ folder would be extremely difficult to tell apart from the entire contents of my ‘unwilling to even consider the possibility I might ever be wrong’ folder’ which bears your name.

The way things are going I’m really starting to think I might never give in and let you have your way with me. Sorry.

35 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

It's not the first time she gone into Jamaican patios Eric, @Mrs Roops said 'g'weh' or something similar a while ago to me. Must be living with @Eddie all these years that's the cause of this slang. Lol

Eddie has tried his best to teach her basic English Raas. Tbf she is half Vulcan and half insufferable ginger Welsh slag so he’s not had an easy task. I reckon ‘g’weh’ isn’t a bad start after only 4 or 5 years intensive coaching. Tbh I think it’s pretty impressive that she got that out even, with Ed’s 9” of black and 3” of purple permanently rammed down her throat.

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Have you started selling weed from a flat in Hackney? Rude Gyal.

Nothing more embarrassing than a ginger Welsh egg and spoon. I’d be very surprised if Eddie’s let any of his crew actually meet her. 

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’ll hazard a guess that the entire contents of your ‘unwilling to explain’ folder would be extremely difficult to tell apart from the entire contents of my ‘unwilling to even consider the possibility I might ever be wrong’ folder’ which bears your name.

The way things are going I’m really starting to think I might never give in and let you have your way with me. Sorry.

Yeah, doubling down on the bluster gives you away. :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Mrs Roops, where does this Jamaican patios come from? It's a well known fact that the Welsh are mostly Black and Italian, are you an Albino?

I think Mrs R is a similar age to my old man, so I suspect it's a symptom of too much weed and UB40. There was a period in the 90s where walking into my front room was like earwigging on a fucking Ali G table read.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I think Mrs R is a similar age to my old man, so I suspect it's a symptom of too much weed and UB40. There was a period in the 90s where walking into my front room was like earwigging on a fucking Ali G table read.

I think she’s my age, and I think I’m 15 years older than you.. which means your dad was still at school when you were born. Proper gangsta blud. 

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think she’s my age, and I think I’m 15 years older than you.. which means your dad was still at school when you were born. Proper gangsta blud. 

Not far off, E, he was 18. Still, least that means I probably won't have to stare at his fucking dick anytime soon.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, King Billy said:

Eddie has tried his best to teach her basic English Raas. Tbf she is half Vulcan and half insufferable ginger Welsh slag so he’s not had an easy task. I reckon ‘g’weh’ isn’t a bad start after only 4 or 5 years intensive coaching. Tbh I think it’s pretty impressive that she got that out even, with Ed’s 9” of black and 3” of purple permanently rammed down her throat.

"What we have here little yellow sister is a perfect specimen of Alabama blacksnake"

Eightball: Full metal jacket 

21 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

It's not the first time she gone into Jamaican patios Eric, @Mrs Roops said 'g'weh' or something similar a while ago to me. Must be living with @Eddie all these years that's the cause of this slang. Lol

There was a website update yesterday and it’s changed things. When you do the @Eric Cuntman thing, it’s a different shade of blue. And there’s a different font thingy on the most recent comments bit on the home page. 
 I don’t trust updates on here. I remember once, I logged in and there were all different reaction buttons:

CUNT

IRON

I PUT VEGETABLES UP MY ARSE AND PAINT MY FUCKING NAILS

I hope we don’t have any more of that insipid fuckery.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There was a website update yesterday and it’s changed things. When you do the @Eric Cuntman thing, it’s a different shade of blue. And there’s a different font thingy on the most recent comments bit on the home page. 
 I don’t trust updates on here. I remember once, I logged in and there were all different reaction buttons:

CUNT

IRON

I PUT VEGETABLES UP MY ARSE AND PAINT MY FUCKING NAILS

I hope we don’t have any more of that insipid fuckery.

It's a shame that there wasn't an 'Iron' Leaderboard because it would have been the first time in 9 years that Frank would have topped one.

He had more Rainbows to his name than Zippy, George and Bungle.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's a shame that there wasn't an 'Iron' Leaderboard because it would have been the first time in 9 years that Frank would have topped one.

He had more Rainbows to his name than Zippy, George and Bungle.

Wizardsleeve blew up the ‘IRON’ icon to full size and posted it as a response to Frank if he’d used up his official reaction quota. I wonder what happened to him.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Wizardsleeve blew up the ‘IRON’ icon to full size and posted it as a response to Frank if he’d used up his official reaction quota. I wonder what happened to him.

Rotting in the back of the Buick alongside his old man, the yee-hawing cunt.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yeah, doubling down on the bluster gives you away. :rolleyes:

Awww babe, that’s so sweet. If you keep being nice to me like this I might give in and let you have the best 10 minutes of your life some day soon. Obviously the first 9 and a half minutes of foreplay would be spent doing something you’ve never even imagined in your wildest fantasies. APOLOGISING. 😘

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

Awww babe, that’s so sweet. If you keep being nice to me like this I might give in and let you have the best 10 minutes of your life some day soon. Obviously the first 9 and a half minutes of foreplay would be spent doing something you’ve never even imagined in your wildest fantasies. APOLOGISING. 😘

Hey, not my fault you were short-changed when allocated a measure of grey matter. Seek your apology elsewhere.

On 06/07/2023 at 08:37, Mrs Roops said:

Hey, not my fault you were short-changed when allocated a measure of grey matter. Seek your apology elsewhere.

How’s about we call a truce and I come over to your place tomorrow night? I’m not promising anything but maybe I could show you how to open all those MENSA mags and if I’m feeling any stirring down below, we could go upstairs for a cuddle and possibly a bit of dry anal ATM before you swallow the lot and I fuck off to the pub?

You can always ring me and apologise once you’ve waved bye bye to me and gone back upstairs and wiped your chin. 
I think this could be the start of  something very special. 😘

7 minutes ago, Dick Fiddler said:

Being of a loyalist persuasion, I think it far more likely you'll be the one receiving ATM and doing some heavy swallowing.

Lololololol. LOL.

Exclaimed the weird entity who calls himself ‘Dick Fiddler’ before laughing out loud several times on his own.