CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Camila Batmanghelidjh

Ape™️

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

are they related to that Ferrydoon bloke. They look the same to me..................the spelling of their surname, not their visual appearance before any pricks start throwing the racist pebble out of their glass mansion.

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Her thinly veiled threats to name establishment figures as paedophiles in order to kibosh a potential investigation by the fraud squad into what happened to all that money reek of desperation. She even went as far as to suggest that abused children would be left without any help whatsoever because her scam had been shut down. I wish she would Fuck off with her Mother Theresa routine the disgusting obese shitehawk. She built a personality cult around handing out envelopes full of taxpayers money to little scrotes and slappers to buy weed and trainers. The scenes of grief outside kids company's den of scum and villainy were fucking hilarious! "We are a family" said one woman in a pseudo Jamaican accent. No, you are a shower of freeloading cunts who push out one future criminal after another by different fathers and the world would be a much purer place without your filthy sub-human DNA in the gene pool. 

Her thinly veiled threats to name establishment figures as paedophiles in order to kibosh a potential investigation by the fraud squad into what happened to all that money reek of desperation. She even went as far as to suggest that abused children would be left without any help whatsoever because her scam had been shut down. I wish she would Fuck off with her Mother Theresa routine the disgusting obese shitehawk. She built a personality cult around handing out envelopes full of taxpayers money to little scrotes and slappers to buy weed and trainers. The scenes of grief outside kids company's den of scum and villainy were fucking hilarious! "We are a family" said one woman in a pseudo Jamaican accent. No, you are a shower of freeloading cunts who push out one future criminal after another by different fathers and the world would be a much purer place without your filthy sub-human DNA in the gene pool. 

Forthright as ever, CGAS.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

He's probably experiencing a critical error. Two of his favourite subjects in one nom. Racism and obesity. Does anybody know if he has any strong opinions on dress sense?

Guest nobgobbler

I can't believe David Camercunt just gave this cunt 3 million quid of our money just days before the company shut down. The fucking idiot should be made to refund us out of his own money. I'd bet my house on him having some personal financial incentive, unless .... he couldn't be shagging her could he? 

Guest deebom

She's a posh cunt, from the same social class as the cunt Cameron and rest of the posh cunts , private education, privilege all the way yada yada. That's how she gets so much money from other posh cunts, she's one of them. She gives them the posh cunt wideboy spiel and other posh cunts give her money to make themselves feel all warm and good inside.

She has no shame, no morals, no decency. Just another attention seeking posh cunt who rolls trough life lying, cheating, breaking the rules because her and her type believe the rules don't apply to them, and they mostly don't. Every so often one of these types simply pushes too much, annoys people, syphons off a little too much money so the other posh cunts decide to throw them to the wolves in order to keep the press/public from looking too closely at them.

It wont bother her in the slightest, she'll carry on denying everything in face of the evidence, appearing on TV, in the press, wittering on that she has done no wrong, until it dies down and she'll be on to whatever her next lucrative plan is.

Fuck her and all of her type. Private schools should be outlawed as they just breeding grounds for these fuckwits.

Guest luke swarm

I can't believe David Camercunt just gave this cunt 3 million quid of our money just days before the company shut down. The fucking idiot should be made to refund us out of his own money. I'd bet my house on him having some personal financial incentive, unless .... he couldn't be shagging her could he? 

I don't have a lot of time for the Cameron Cunt but even he would not even contemplate such an act of bestiality...She is in the same league of unattractiveness if that's the word as Jo Brand or that fat tory cunt woman who infests our screens.....was on big brother or some such but damn,cannot recall her name,

besides Samantha Cameron's quite attractive in a posh toothy kind of way, mind you after 4 kids hers pissflaps must resemble Lancaster bomb bay doors.        

Guest nobgobbler

I don't have a lot of time for the Cameron Cunt but even he would not even contemplate such an act of bestiality...She is in the same league of unattractiveness if that's the word as Jo Brand or that fat tory cunt woman who infests our screens.....was on big brother or some such but damn,cannot recall her name,

besides Samantha Cameron's quite attractive in a posh toothy kind of way, mind you after 4 kids hers pissflaps must resemble Lancaster bomb bay doors.        

You mean Ann Wide-cum.

Guest DingTheRioja

Well, there's certainly room for about a dozen families to live there... that's about a hamlet isn't it?

...or are we talking about Hamlets and no smoke without fire... ?

...I'll get me coat...

Guest judgetwi

I would like to seek Judges'arrow-10x10.png opinion on the matter.

Seek and ye shall find oh my dim brother! After such an entreaty it would be fucking rude not to respond. As it happens i nominated this bitch about 3 years ago. I have searched in vain for it in the archive but perhaps somebody with an average computer brain can succeed where i have failed. Working from memory my beef was the fact that she was always on the telly defending the poor yoof who were forced to shoplift and do drugs because nobody loved the light fingered thieving little cunts. I also mentioned her ridiculous attention seeking style of dress and her privileged background. Her mega rich Iranian family parked their arses over here during the revolution of 1978 when the Ayotollah Khomenei came to power. By the way ,what ever happened to the old Ayotollahs.....how come you never hear about the cunts these days? Of course, i had no idea that her organisation was so generously funded by central government. I assumed they got by on small grants from local authorities and charitable donations. It appears she was a much bigger fish than i ever imagined but these posh cunts usually are ; they all stick together and help each other out. Again, from memory, the only responses referred to her weight ( with the compulsory references to beached whales and candle wax) and the ubiquitous "never heard of her but she looks like a cunt." No doubt, if the Camberwell Pikey had been about we would have been treated to " Never heard of him!" Oh how we would have laughed. Hope this helps with your enquiry. Now, as it's the first day of the season, real men have more important things to do than fuck about with a bunch of wankers on a computer. Catch you later nerdboys!

I have searched in vain for it in the archive but perhaps somebody with an average computer brain can succeed where i have failed. 

You're welcome, you fucking amateur. 

http://cuntscorner.com/index.php?/forums/topic/40465-camila-batmanghelidjh/

Again, from memory, the only responses referred to her weight...

.You can bet this cream bun eating fat cunt has never been deprived of anything in her life.

Imagine my surprise to find that the descent into hackneyed obesity references which you so decry was sparked by your very own post. Petard, meet hoist.

Seek and ye shall find oh my dim brother! After such an entreaty it would be fucking rude not to respond. As it happens i nominated this bitch about 3 years ago. I have searched in vain for it in the archive but perhaps somebody with an average computer brain can succeed where i have failed. Working from memory my beef was the fact that she was always on the telly defending the poor yoof who were forced to shoplift and do drugs because nobody loved the light fingered thieving little cunts. I also mentioned her ridiculous attention seeking style of dress and her privileged background. Her mega rich Iranian family parked their arses over here during the revolution of 1978 when the Ayotollah Khomenei came to power. By the way ,what ever happened to the old Ayotollahs.....how come you never hear about the cunts these days? Of course, i had no idea that her organisation was so generously funded by central government. I assumed they got by on small grants from local authorities and charitable donations. It appears she was a much bigger fish than i ever imagined but these posh cunts usually are ; they all stick together and help each other out. Again, from memory, the only responses referred to her weight ( with the compulsory references to beached whales and candle wax) and the ubiquitous "never heard of her but she looks like a cunt." No doubt, if the Camberwell Pikey had been about we would have been treated to " Never heard of him!" Oh how we would have laughed. Hope this helps with your enquiry. Now, as it's the first day of the season, real men have more important things to do than fuck about with a bunch of wankers on a computer. Catch you later nerdboys!

Thanks judge. That made me laugh