CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Banksy

Guest luke swarm

Guest Alfie Noakes

To all you Dismal Cunts who are heading for this load of old Toss this bank holiday weekend......I hope it rains, you get fucking clamped and your piles flare up and bleed to heighten your Dismal experience.

So you are working there as a "meet and greet" staff member then?

• 1 year later...

At the risk of being called a bit of a cunt for starting a new nom, I thought it best to post this shit here. 

For all his political statements about "sticking it to the man", I was surprised (not really), to see the dirty little cunt has produced a calendar. What a fucking cunt. 

I'm impressed however, how the twat has managed to produce and direct a film, done countless interviews, and now put his name to a fucking calendar, yet still nobody knows who he is. 

5 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

At the risk of being called a bit of a cunt for starting a new nom, I thought it best to post this shit here. 

For all his political statements about "sticking it to the man", I was surprised (not really), to see the dirty little cunt has produced a calendar. What a fucking cunt. 

I'm impressed however, how the twat has managed to produce and direct a film, done countless interviews, and now put his name to a fucking calendar, yet still nobody knows who he is. 

As someone new to this forum, I hope you won't think me presumptuous when I say that after months of viewing as a guest I felt obliged to become a member purely to tell you what a boring turd you are.

2 minutes ago, Bedbug said:

As someone new to this forum, I hope you won't think me presumptuous when I say that after months of viewing as a guest I felt obliged to become a member purely to tell you what a boring turd you are.

Harsh, but fair.

On 21/08/2015 at 3:41 PM, deebom said:

Oh I am, but we all need a release, and I'm too old, boring, responsible to be climbing around, trying to reach inaccessible places to paint. I still do the occasional bit down the subway at Waterloo, just to keep my hand in. I like it, the money I earn pays for the paint and it gives me something to do at work.

Tracy Emin can fuck off, and so can the rest. I like Turner, Escher, Canaletto, Giger, all comic book artists, Josh Kirby, Quentin Blake and lots of other people who will never be famous because they just like painting, rather than trying to impress 'the elite' of the artworld.

I'm a fan of the KLF Foundation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K_Foundation_art_award

Canalager is my favourite artist 

47 minutes ago, Bedbug said:

I think you and I both know you're not new to this. 

I've also liked your comment, simply to toy with baws' autistic brain. Baws, don't ever go 'mike' again. 

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
51 minutes ago, Bedbug said:

Well I for one am glad that you finally summoned up the courage after months of standing in the shadows to join the cuntfest. An impressive start to your journey of discovery by attempting to cunt one of the vilest and most ill tempered welsh cunt this site has produced. Lets now see if you have the endurance to go full cunt or are just a passenger.

I will refrain from the invitation to self harm, its so old corner these days

7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Just chanced upon a 4-month old article, did you? Or are you on their mailing list?

I was reading/watching an article about something else and it caught my eye.

Every Tuesday I'll change my avatar to Coco The Calm Monkey, just for you. You don't think Rick will find it racist, do you?  

11 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I was reading/watching an article about something else and it caught my eye.

Every Tuesday I'll change my avatar to Coco The Calm Monkey, just for you. You don't think Rick will find it racist, do you?  

That "something else" wouldn't have been "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" would it?

Re avatars, don't make me bring Mr Flibble out of retirement. You wouldn't like me when I'm very cross.

12 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

That "something else" wouldn't have been "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" would it?

Re avatars, don't make me bring Mr Flibble out of retirement. You wouldn't like me when I'm very cross.

No. 

Re: re avatars - Where's that stupid fucking cunt, Gypps, when you need her?