CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Window Lickers

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest luke swarm

for those of us who missed these Halcyon days on the corner it might be interesting to sample some of his utterances.

He seems to have traumatised a lot of cunts on here along with that Keef chappie. A real cunts cunt from what I hear. 

Guest nobgobbler

for those of us who missed these Halcyon days on the corner it might be interesting to sample some of his utterances.

He seems to have traumatised a lot of cunts on here along with that Keef chappie. A real cunts cunt from what I hear. 

Be careful what you wish for.

I bet he's peering in through the window as we speak, with tears in his eyes. 

lndeed, with his mechano boat in one hand, and hopefully a noose and 200 paracetamol in the other. Give him a flash of your pringle crumb encrusted arse for old times sake, Gobbie, it's the least he deserves.

Meanwhile, Keith is furiously pounding his arterially clogged maggot over Witheredscrotes avatar, desperately trying to coax his first erection since he visited the pony sanctuary in Dartmoor.

Jazz is busy working on his magnum opus, a modern day cistine chapel, scrawling in crayon on the walls and ceiling of his bedsit scenes from his top ten jib jab videos.

I'm not sure what Punkape is upto. The last I heard his arse crack was being used as the official Eton hot-buttered toast rack. 

• Like 1

lndeed, with his mechano boat in one hand, and hopefully a noose and 200 paracetamol in the other. Give him a flash of your pringle crumb encrusted arse for old times sake, Gobbie, it's the least he deserves.

Meanwhile, Keith is furiously pounding his arterially clogged maggot over Witheredscrotes avatar, desperately trying to coax his first erection since he visited the pony sanctuary in Dartmoor.

Jazz is busy working on his magnum opus, a modern day cistine chapel, scrawling in crayon on the walls and ceiling of his bedsit scenes from his top ten jib jab videos.

I'm not sure what Punkape is upto. The last I heard his arse crack was being used as the official Eton hot-buttered toast rack. 

Quite a bit of thought went into that obviously.

He crashed his uninsured old Vauxhall  Corsa into a tree in a drunken stupor. Although he survived, thanks to the volume of empty lager cans which cushioned the blow, he is still busy with a pair of pliers picking bits of them out of his brain. It will take some time.

Edited by White Cunt

Guest Wizardsleeve

Another load of navel gazing drivel.

Who the fuck is Frank?

Fuck Frank!

Let's see how long it takes the mental cunt to register a new ID and tell us all to kill ourselves.  

Guest Ahriman

Any time I saw a post from Frank I thought I'd logged on to the clients forum of the National Autistic Society.

We're not all drooling retards you know. Some of us can even count all the way to potato.