CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Those that struggle to find, or sit in, preassigned seating

Ape™️

I imagine that your arsehole is slack enough to enjoy a double fisting, minus lube nowadays, so I'm not sure why you are wasting your J.S.A. on poppers.

Now that's being silly. You're a young father, decs.. spend the afternoon with the kids, not on here. 

All they want is your time. They'll be gone before you know it. 

Here, have this on me x ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sTBRByB_cw&sns=em

• 4 years later...
On 06/11/2015 at 19:18, Ape™️ said:

Whether it be the cinema or theatre, a train or a plane, it's not unusual, despite having a ticket with a specific seat number on it, to find some cunt sitting in your seat. When you point this out to them they look confusedly at their ticket, as if there must be some mistake, because they couldn't possibly have failed to correctly use a simple and well tested method of seat identification. When I used to do a lot of business travel, I was always amused by the number of fucking idiots gazing in bewilderment at their boarding pass, trying to work out where to sit. It's not rocket science you dumb cunts!

This was a dreadful nomination and perfectly sums up your bed-wetting concerns, pathetic nit-picking of the mundane and despair with being eternally enveloped within the hordes of the great unwashed.

lol.

14 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

This was a dreadful nomination and perfectly sums up your bed-wetting concerns, pathetic nit-picking of the mundane and despair with being eternally enveloped within the hordes of the great unwashed.

lol.

Good to see you’re not spending your Saturday night trolling through my past material, like some kind of sad, pathetic wanker!

• Like 1

On 08/11/2015 at 09:10, Ape™️ said:

Me and the Mrs took our daughter to see it. A mate had said the audio/visual experience in IMAX was very impressive - which it most certainly was. However, the film was mediocre at best and not something I'd normally consider going to. The little one really enjoyed it though, and that's the important thing. 

“Me and the Mrs”

You really are a loathsome pleb.

1 minute ago, Earl of Punkape said:

No cinema for you at the moment...you’re probably playing cuddles in infront of 25 year old recordings of Bullseye with beans and chips on your lap and a condom on the salt cellar for later...

lol.

Punker's do you buy those Haywards Sausage Beans and Chips ready meals from McColls?

10 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

No cinema for you at the moment...you’re probably playing cuddles in infront of 25 year old recordings of Bullseye with beans and chips on your lap and a condom on the salt cellar for later...

lol.

This comment says way more about you than me. You’re a strange little cunt.

40 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

This comment says way more about you than me. You’re a strange little cunt.

Years ago he’d have been burned on a bonfire on the village green. A nice wholesome family day out to watch the poof roasting.

11 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Years ago he’d have been burned on a bonfire on the village green. A nice wholesome family day out to watch the poof roasting.

Best not to stand downwind on such occasions. Like a Papal election, white smoke means good AIDS and black smoke means bad AIDS.

• Like 1

Guest Gronda Gronda
11 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

“Me and the Mrs”

You really are a loathsome pleb.

A pleb? It makes him a normal heterosexual.  Why do you find it confronting? 

On 06/11/2015 at 19:24, Guest MikeD said:

On planes particularly these are the kind of fuckers who'll also make taking what they need for the flight out of their hand luggage into a major fucking event.

And mostly always it's cunts on short flights, maybe an hour or so.

What the fuck do you need to survive for an hours flight? You fucking about bastards.

A face mask and perhaps a parachute.