CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

mark wahlberg

Hokey Gingers

I am unrepentant in noming this tube again.

Every now and again as we journey through this life we come across people who we just don`t like, Fatty met Bill and Bill met.....everyone. This cunt Wahlberg ticks every box on my cunt checklist. He seems to be box office though and bafflingly turkey after turkey he gets offered more and more parts. His delivery is laughable, reminiscent of George from Rainbow, allied with a perma scowl and exuding the screen presence of dried on baby vomit. One lowlight was the film The Happening, a misnomer as fuck all did for an hour and fifteen minutes. This pug faced, spikey haired tube is apparently adored by ladies who are to blame for the recurring blight he brings to the cinema and small screen. I fucking despise him and can`t find it in myself to wish him a Merry Christmas. Cunt.

cunt x.jpg

The only remotely enjoyable film I've seen him in was Ted but that was totally due to the bear being funny.

Every other thing I've seen him in is exactly the fucking same. Good guy gets fucked over, he plots his revenge.

And as you say, the facial expressions of a fucking death mask.

20 minutes ago, Hokey Gingers said:

Every now and again as we journey through this life we come across people who we just don`t like, Fatty met Bill and Bill met.....everyone. This cunt Wahlberg ticks every box on my cunt checklist. He seems to be box office though and bafflingly turkey after turkey he gets offered more and more parts. His delivery is laughable, reminiscent of George from Rainbow, allied with a perma scowl and exuding the screen presence of dried on baby vomit. One lowlight was the film The Happening, a misnomer as fuck all did for an hour and fifteen minutes. This pug faced, spikey haired tube is apparently adored by ladies who are to blame for the recurring blight he brings to the cinema and small screen. I fucking despise him and can`t find it in myself to wish him a Merry Christmas. Cunt.

cunt x.jpg

Not getting much response from your Spotlight ad, Hokey?

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Hokey Gingers said:

cunt x.jpg

Interminable bollocks. The only saving grace was a mention for Cunts Corner chieftain Big Billy, and his sidekick Sir Kankles.

You've cemented yourself as a real inbetweener with this nom.

PM me to arrange a private coaching session. Some are born winners, others like yourself need extensive guidance.

One amongst many young and fucking useless american cunt actors. Not seen a good yank male actor for ages.  Brad seems to cut the mustard but he has been around ages. Anyone who was in or watched Brokeback fucking Gayboy Mountain should have a 20Kt neutron bomb rammed up their fucking ringpieces.

59 minutes ago, Manky said:

One amongst many young and fucking useless american cunt actors. Not seen a good yank male actor for ages.  Brad seems to cut the mustard but he has been around ages. Anyone who was in or watched Brokeback fucking Gayboy Mountain should have a 20Kt neutron bomb rammed up their fucking ringpieces....

.....said tyson fury.

3 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Interminable bollocks. The only saving grace was a mention for Cunts Corner chieftain Big Billy, and his sidekick Sir Kankles.

You've cemented yourself as a real inbetweener with this nom.

PM me to arrange a private coaching session. Some are born winners, others like yourself need extensive guidance.

Please don`t send me any more PMs Bill, the last picture of your girl looked like she had a pound of offal hanging between her flaps if indeed those were flaps. 

5 hours ago, Frank. said:

Not getting much response from your Spotlight ad, Hokey?

, Sand in the Fleshlight again Capt`n, Judge is a cunt isn`t he. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
13 hours ago, Hokey Gingers said:

cunt x.jpg

I'm afraid you're all cunts. I cannot totally agree.  There are plenty of Hollywood Cunts to cunt over, but I think you've nominated this one because he hasn't been nom'd yet- and that alone is pretty fucking shite, retarded even.

Though this chap is obviously not the full biscuit it is undeniable that he's a fair few under the belt, shite ones aside. Loads of good cunts are pretty prolific and don't turn down anything. That's ok. For the Departed alone you can fuck away off and get found shot dead in a skip. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I'm afraid you're all cunts. I cannot totally agree.  There are plenty of Hollywood Cunts to cunt over, but I think you've nominated this one because he hasn't been nom'd yet- and that alone is pretty fucking shite, retarded even.

Though this chap is obviously not the full biscuit it is undeniable that he's a fair few under the belt, shite ones aside. Loads of good cunts are pretty prolific and don't turn down anything. That's ok. For the Departed alone you can fuck away off and get found shot dead in a skip. 

The Retarded.

On 11/12/2015, 21:52:29, MikeD said:

Just seen him in an ad for some shit Xmas comedy film.

It looks absolutely fucking horrendous.

I can't wait to see "Deepwater Horizon". I can only presume Wahlberg will be playing a British engineer who saves America from a Sharknado-type event by gumming up their gills pre-emptively with oil. It'll be nice to see the Brits presented as heroes in a US film for a change, although I hope he doesn't do a Dick Van Dyke with the accent.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I can't wait to see "Deepwater Horizon". I can only presume Wahlberg will be playing a British engineer who saves America from a Sharknado-type event by gumming up their gills pre-emptively with oil. It'll be nice to see the Brits presented as heroes in a US film for a change, although I hope he doesn't do a Dick Van Dyke with the accent.

Sharknado has its place .

57 minutes ago, ProfB said:

summit is wrong?

Yes it's you. Your just so fucking wrong it's unbelievable.

Stop posting bollocks time and tome again.

Your a waste of space,a troll that no-one likes.

Now fuck off once and for all.

1 hour ago, ProfB said:

He was good in this vid:

https://youtu.be/P5mtclwloEQ

1 hour ago, ProfB said:

1 hour ago, ProfB said:

tit

1 hour ago, ProfB said:

summit is wrong?

1 hour ago, ProfB said:

59 minutes ago, ProfB said:

It should appear on its own?

Oh

embedded

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/P5mtclwloEQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/P5mtclwloEQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

58 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Oh dear?

56 minutes ago, ProfB said:

BOLLOCKS

Come on Admin,pull your finger out your arse.

People get sent to the cooler sometimes for a stupid reason but this cunt is allowed to carry on?

It's a troll sent to fuck about and you let it happen. Sort it out.