CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Useless electric stuff

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

What is it with R&D fellows nowadays? Who the fuck dreams up all of this electric shit that nobody needs nor wants? 

Only lazy, pig ignorant cunts feel the need for an electric pepper grinder or corkscrew. I remember when all of this inane bollox received the brand name of Ronco or K-Tel to help you identify the tat on the high street. Now every cunt is at it.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Indeed.  When did it become so arduous to grind one's pepper in a nice table mill?  You twist the fucking thing, and it grinds the peppercorns into perfectly sized seasoning.  Lazy, exertion shy cunts get on my fucking tits, and the bastards that invent these utter pieces of shit should be run through them.  

I'll add things that beep unnecessarily. The light on my bike beeps when I turn it on. Why? My fucking kettle beeps loudly when turned on and once it's boiled, it's really annoying, means I cant have my 4am cuppa. My TV makes a sort of 'Bong' noise when turned on or off. I have a load of other electrical shite that beeps or chimes too.

4 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

What is it with R&D fellows nowadays? Who the fuck dreams up all of this electric shit that nobody needs nor wants? 

Only lazy, pig ignorant cunts feel the need for an electric pepper grinder or corkscrew. I remember when all of this inane bollox received the brand name of Ronco or K-Tel to help you identify the tat on the high street. Now every cunt is at it.

What a pathetic pre chistmas nom. Absolutely pointless. If I knew where you lived I would call round and macerate your eyeballs with my new Ronco rechargeable hand held blender.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, witheredscrote said:

What a pathetic pre chistmas nom. Absolutely pointless. If I knew where you lived I would call round and macerate your eyeballs with my new Ronco rechargeable hand held blender.

Make sure you clean it properly afterwards, in the bath with you, you cunt you.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

You'd be lucky if it had enough power to mince an eyeball, and even fucking luckier if it held enough charge to do both of them...

38 minutes ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

You'd be lucky if it had enough power to mince an eyeball, and even fucking luckier if it held enough charge to do both of them...

If only the same could be said of Prof B's dialysis machine - that'd survive the three day week and a nuclear winter, resolutely failing to switch off, whilst every I-Pad, PC and ultra-essential Nespresso coffee maker has long since given up the ghost.

Electrically powered, labour saving devices are for lazy, lard-arsed fuckers who faint at the thought of real graft. Batteries should only be used in shit like Bill Stickers anal Rampant Hippopotamus. One technical breakthrough though, was the plastic Tomato Sauce bottle, (often called Ketchup by faggots) which allows bespoke application of the contents to your bacon banjo.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Indeed.  When did it become so arduous to grind one's pepper in a nice table mill?  You twist the fucking thing, and it grinds the peppercorns into perfectly sized seasoning.  Lazy, exertion shy cunts get on my fucking tits, and the bastards that invent these utter pieces of shit should be run through them.  

It's the chinkys with all their fucking plastic shite. The gash that's produced over there, it's nearly like a form of artificial life, which is to say that absolutely every conceivable niche is filled with some shit or other about ten times over, regardless that it has no chance of surviving, on account of it being a broken load of badly made fucking bollocks.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
46 minutes ago, Manky said:

Electrically powered, labour saving devices are for lazy, lard-arsed fuckers who faint at the thought of real graft. Batteries should only be used in shit like Bill Stickers anal Rampant Hippopotamus. One technical breakthrough though, was the plastic Tomato Sauce bottle, (often called Ketchup by faggots) which allows bespoke application of the contents to your bacon banjo.

I keep saying that to Mrs C- fucking forever buzzing away with that big black dildo and wasting batteries when there are perfectly good cucumbers and bananas in the, er, fruit bowl. And fuck off, cucumbers are technically a fruit and we are not weird cunts keeping them in the fruit bowl, even if they're dripping with vadge batter. It saves making up a salad dressing, and the kids love it.

Anyway, what the fuck are you going on about ketchup being a faggot word, and ketchup bottles, as if you are yearning for the "old days" when as a lad, you used to carry it back from the shops in an oaken bucket, you fucking stupid cunt?

I think you'll find that the root of the word "ketchup" has evolved from "catsup" or some shite from  Indian colonial times, but also from Roman times before that, by which I mean "garam", therefore predating the Heinz tomato sauce you'll be squidging onto your lonely Christmas dinner of spam 'n' beans, you fucking asshole - you're the faggot, and a thick one to boot.

1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I keep saying that to Mrs C- fucking forever buzzing away with that big black dildo and wasting batteries when there are perfectly good cucumbers and bananas in the, er, fruit bowl. And fuck off, cucumbers are technically a fruit and we are not weird cunts keeping them in the fruit bowl, even if they're dripping with vadge batter. It saves making up a salad dressing, and the kids love it.

Anyway, what the fuck are you going on about ketchup being a faggot word, and ketchup bottles, as if you are yearning for the "old days" when as a lad, you used to carry it back from the shops in an oaken bucket, you fucking stupid cunt?

I think you'll find that the root of the word "ketchup" has evolved from "catsup" or some shite from  Indian colonial times, but also from Roman times before that, by which I mean "garam", therefore predating the Heinz tomato sauce you'll be squidging onto your lonely Christmas dinner of spam 'n' beans, you fucking asshole - you're the faggot, and a thick one to boot.

Jesus wept , you're babbling on and on like a deranged fucking crack head. You have even seen off bill stickers with your massive output of utter fucking shit. Put the pipe down and neck a few valium, and then neck the rest of the bottle.

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Jesus wept , you're babbling on and on like a deranged fucking crack head. You have even seen off bill stickers with your massive output of utter fucking shit. Put the pipe down and neck a few valium, and then neck the rest of the bottle.

Be fair Eddie , he probably has too much time on his hands , it is a general failing in most 'secure mental health units'.  I feel the lad is turning the corner , he had a pop at me and

didn't say bleach once.  With QC I am reminded of the old proverb ' The sun is always brightest before it sets '. We live in hope.

49 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Be fair Eddie , he probably has too much time on his hands , it is a general failing in most 'secure mental health units'.  I feel the lad is turning the corner , he had a pop at me and

didn't say bleach once.  With QC I am reminded of the old proverb ' The sun is always brightest before it sets '. We live in hope.

Using a tor, so who's duel Id is he ?

14 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Absolute crap, I bought one when my old pepper mill packed up. Took six batteries which it went through in no time and produced a small pinch of pepper a minute. It went in the bin.

I have a fridge freezer that beeps if you leave the door open, a microwave that beeps when its finished and you haven't opened it and a fucking dishwasher that beeps when you have the temerity not to open the door when its finished its cycle.

Get in the car and the French fucker beeps if you haven't belted up and it beeps if you're near a bollard. Bollocks

8 hours ago, Manky said:

You disgust me. Tomato sauce (often called Ketchup by faggots) on a bacon sarnie? You dirty fucking tramp. Admin should ban you.

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I have a fridge freezer that beeps if you leave the door open, a microwave that beeps when its finished and you haven't opened it and a fucking dishwasher that beeps when you have the temerity not to open the door when its finished its cycle.

Get in the car and the French fucker beeps if you haven't belted up and it beeps if you're near a bollard. Bollocks

That's just cos you're a woman driver....

3 hours ago, deebom said:

You disgust me. Tomato sauce (often called Ketchup by faggots) on a bacon sarnie? You dirty fucking tramp. Admin should ban you.

Too right.. fucking heathen deserves a proper Inquisition for that blasphemy...

15 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Point of order your honour, I don't believe Ronco ever produced a rechargeable hand held blender.

I await the inevitable rebuff with pictures from bawsy. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
17 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Exactly. Whatever will they think of next? An electric plastic phalus for crackpot spinsters?

Or, for other more effeminate, fiery poof types, like Stickers, Dapps and Frank, one with a kick start, super charged BMW motorbike engine.  Leave them gaping like channel tunnel.  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
19 hours ago, deebom said:

DB, you silly cunt, I've already given Manky an excellent reprimand for this fucking "ketchup shite", yet here you are dragging it out again like a dismal game of scrabble on a wet Sunday, with fucking you, you boring old cunt woman.