CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Death of Bill Stickers

Decimus

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

Is there anyone on death row who won't be coming back?

Lets be Frank about this .. some are not coming back.

3 hours ago, The Beast said:

The cooler door has opened. @Gurt, you are at liberty to post if you so wish. Please, no foul shit.

What the fuck is this about Proper. Who do you think you are, The Emperor fuckin' Nero?  Walking about  your house wrapped in a white bed sheet and flip flops, thumb in the air shouting ' It will be life'. Get a grip.

Guest Snatch
34 minutes ago, The Beast said:

The cooler door has opened. @Frank show yourself.

What are you up to Proper? Are you trying to get the site shut down or something?

What was it you once said? You got bored of pages and pages of the same insults in every thread?

Are you a new owner and not Proper? If so, fuck off.

Guest Mingeeta
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Torpedo number 2 exits the tube. Bill has wasted no time laying into Ding, I wonder who Frank has been tasked with annoying by his former captors.

Well torpedo one smashed back to the ground pretty quickly. Let's see what the next one does.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, The Beast said:

The cooler door has opened. @Frank show yourself.

Is the cat, flinty and benny still locked in there by any chance?

23 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Torpedo number 2 exits the tube. Bill has wasted no time laying into Ding, I wonder who Frank has been tasked with annoying by his former captors.

Me.

Guest Bill Stickers
34 minutes ago, Snatch said:

What are you up to Proper? Are you trying to get the site shut down or something?

What was it you once said? You got bored of pages and pages of the same insults in every thread?

Are you a new owner and not Proper? If so, fuck off.

Show some respect to your betters, you snivelling, kniving, disgusting little reptile. 

59 minutes ago, Ape said:

This reminds me of when Zeus gives the command to release the Kraken, although what's being released is more like a Spacken.

I've been keeping a close eye on you Ape.. you creepy little suburban airfixing fuck. Your ongoing episode with jazz sums up what a weak and wet toad you'll forever be.

• Like 1

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Show some respect to your betters, you snivelling, kniving, disgusting little reptile. 

Is that it? After all that time away is that the best you can do? I see that other wanker Frank has given you a like. That says it all. 

If doesn't matter anyway, you won't be around for long. 

1 minute ago, Frank said:

I've been keeping a close eye on you Ape.. you creepy little suburban airfixing fuck. Your ongoing episode with jazz sums up what a weak and wet toad you'll forever be.

The fact you've been "keeping a close eye on me" speaks volumes for what a strange, creepy wanker, devoid of any form of life outside of an Internet forum you are. Stupid fucking idiot.

2 minutes ago, Ape said:

The fact you've been "keeping a close eye on me" speaks volumes for what a strange, creepy wanker, devoid of any form of life outside of an Internet forum you are. Stupid fucking idiot.

Great to be back, ape x

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Frank said:

Great to be back, ape x

I'm only liking this right now because the fact that you have 999 likes exactly is pissing me off. How long 'till you get yourself banned again, Frank? Please don't leave the cooler without its collective toilet for too long.