CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Alcohol Poisoning

Witheredscrote

21 minutes ago, Manky said:

Fucking lightweight.

Now, here's the thing, without sounding like an edgy little faggot, I'm inclined to fucking agree with this. I've been on heavy weekends before where I've genuinely had not far off that amount to drink, and although there are blackout periods where I can remember fuck all, I certainly don't remember dying even once.

What a fucking pussy. 20 bottles for a start is only just over ten pints. Take all the other pansy shit he was drinking, and consider it was over a space of 36 hours, and that's not a considerable amount of alcohol. I could drink fucking double that over more than 24 hours, and that's not a boast because I don't consider it that impressive. I'm glad the cunt is fucking dead, he deserves it for being such a little, lightweight fucking faggot.

And as for you Withers, I'm not surprised that you would consider this a large amount of alcohol, what with you being a pastis sipping, French fucking poof.

Drinking sensibly is waking up the next day (or the day after). I have managed that for 40 years and with minor inconveniences along the way like spending a fortune in taxi valeting and clogging up the legal system I don't regret one minute of it. In that time I proved the experts wrong by shitting out my liver thus avoiding cirrhosis.

Of all the subjects that the 'experts' spout crap about, drinking is the number one in their fiendish plan to stamp out the real English way of life. They want us all at home watching Strictly come dancing with its subliminal messages promoting homosexuality and giving more in foreign aid.

Guest luke swarm

Agree, it does not seem like an excessive amount over 36 hours......It may have been that he failed to take a curry or kebab break at the 18 hour point. A schoolboy error.   

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, Manky said:

Drinking sensibly is waking up the next day (or the day after). I have managed that for 40 years and with minor inconveniences along the way like spending a fortune in taxi valeting and clogging up the legal system I don't regret one minute of it. In that time I proved the experts wrong by shitting out my liver thus avoiding cirrhosis.

Of all the subjects that the 'experts' spout crap about, drinking is the number one in their fiendish plan to stamp out the real English way of life. They want us all at home watching Strictly come dancing with its subliminal messages promoting homosexuality and giving more in foreign aid.

bollocks...you are too fucking tight to spew up in the back of a cab.  

7 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

bollocks...you are too fucking tight to spew up in the back of a cab.  

My mate paid for the taxi and I only threw up when Karma Chameleon came on the radio.

13 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

I was calling him a stupid cunt primarily for going to Thailand to die . He could have filled a plastic dustbin full of white lightning and drunk it under Skeggy pier , saving at least £1500.

No wonder you Brits abroad have a bad reputation.

.....and that's before Punkape wades ashore, pink gin in one hand, dog-eared copy of Gay News in the other, demanding to be shown where the nearest Opium Den is in his awful 'crushed vowels' nouveau-riche accent....

Guest DingTheRioja
38 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Agree, it does not seem like an excessive amount over 36 hours......It may have been that he failed to take a curry or kebab break at the 18 hour point. A schoolboy error.   

Totally true, at least have a pie n' chips from the ChuckWagon in the square....

I can't do it now, but I certainly would have drunk that pussy under the table, along the floor, and into the back of the hearse.... and gone to work the next morning...

Evenings of skanking it round Harrogate on 20+ pints from a lunchtime start point, (on a school night) and back in the office at 8.30am the next day completing the Annual Returns....

Mind you, I think that might have something to do with why I can't do it anymore... I'd ask my doctor, but I don't think he's picked himself up off the floor from when I explained about getting the Weekly Units confused with the Daily Pints on a weekend....

26 minutes ago, Manky said:

My mate paid for the taxi and I only threw up when Karma Chameleon came on the radio.

Yeah but that's nothing to do with the alcohol.. if you'd drank more you would have anaesthetised yourself against the reflux... you fucking lightweight...

3 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

I was calling him a stupid cunt primarily for going to Thailand to die . He could have filled a plastic dustbin full of white lightning and drunk it under Skeggy pier , saving at least £1500.

No wonder you Brits abroad have a bad reputation.

No... we have a bad reputation abroad because of lightweights who can't handle their beer...

I rue the time when you were a proper bloke if you drank 10-15 pints and still stood up straight, spoke clearly, and could ask for your takeaway without resorting to shite chinese impressions.. not trip over an empty crisp packet because "ooo I'm sooooooooooo pissed me... lol..."

Go to the Basque area of Spain, they drink like fucking fishes, have a bite to eat, stand up straight, and go to work the next morning... if you can't handle the booze you're an embarrassment, not a "party animal".

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, witheredscrote said:

So British tourist Peter Nicholson has died in Thailand after a 36 hour bender. He consumed 20 bottles of lager , 4 buckets of Red Bull & vodka plus Sambuca and JD chasers.

Stupid cunt. With good luck this will catch on with the masses. No mention of bleach yet.

Pffffff. An sherry night at the W.I.

What a faggot, he deserved to die just for not being able to drink that.

My proud boast is that I am still banned from one pub. Not because of my intake of hoppy water but because the spazmo who banned me had more than a hint of Lavender about him. I may, only may, have said something that offended his faggoty sensibilities and had then smoothed over the troubled waters when Mrs Manky rode to my rescue. In hindsight, I think her assuming we were still arguing and shouting "Leave him alone you fat fucking puff" may have put the top hat on things.

4 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

My thoughts exactly Manky

That's just the hors d'ouevres (ask someone else - they'll learn yer) round my way.

This  - and Lemmy is still warm in his coffin!

5 hours ago, Manky said:

Fucking lightweight.

That would have a been a morning after pick me up for me, after I'd woke up in a front garden.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

Totally true, at least have a pie n' chips from the ChuckWagon in the square....

I can't do it now, but I certainly would have drunk that pussy under the table, along the floor, and into the back of the hearse.... and gone to work the next morning...

Evenings of skanking it round Harrogate on 20+ pints from a lunchtime start point, (on a school night) and back in the office at 8.30am the next day completing the Annual Returns....

Mind you, I think that might have something to do with why I can't do it anymore... I'd ask my doctor, but I don't think he's picked himself up off the floor from when I explained about getting the Weekly Units confused with the Daily Pints on a weekend....

Yeah but that's nothing to do with the alcohol.. if you'd drank more you would have anaesthetised yourself against the reflux... you fucking lightweight...

No... we have a bad reputation abroad because of lightweights who can't handle their beer...

I rue the time when you were a proper bloke if you drank 10-15 pints and still stood up straight, spoke clearly, and could ask for your takeaway without resorting to shite chinese impressions.. not trip over an empty crisp packet because "ooo I'm sooooooooooo pissed me... lol..."

Go to the Basque area of Spain, they drink like fucking fishes, have a bite to eat, stand up straight, and go to work the next morning... if you can't handle the booze you're an embarrassment, not a "party animal".

Small wonder, the Basques, pasty cunts that they are, much like the Bretons, are another good solid boozing Celtic people. 

4 hours ago, MikeD said:

Just like those silly cunts who go abroad, try to smuggle drugs and get fifty years in some foreign hell-hole.

Deserve all they get, the daft bastards.

Could be worse, could be those two dozy cuntburps (one from the states and one from hoxton) who thought it would be a blinding idea to go on a trek through an area in Papua new Guinea still known for cannabalism and then start bleating on about being kidnapped by men painted red with big spears and nearly being turned into dish of the day, what in the name of fuck did they expect? 

Fucking arse monkeys the pair of em!

3 hours ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

They're pretty hard the Basques, even have their own terrorist group.

I'm inclined to agree with you cunts here. He is a fucking lightweight, his poor old dad must beside himself with shame. Imagine your son dying just because he's a lightweight.

How could you ever set foot in your local again?