CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Easter Rising Commemorations

Guest DrCunt

34 minutes ago, Decimus said:

As for Baws and Jacko, why have you got such strong opinions regarding what happens to Northern Ireland? Most English people do not care. As jocks, you have obviously been brought up in some sort of sectarian shit hole,where good Catholic boys have obviously given you regular hidings and you have cried yourself to sleep numerous nights over the success of Celtic compared to Rangers. Keep your third world xenophobia north of Hadrian's wall. And if you can't manage that, remember the eytmology of Scotland. Covenant twats.

How disappointing. Scratch the Norfolk arriviste and lo and behold, a spud thick mick with a chip on his shoulder. (No potato-related pun intended.) You presume a lot on my behalf, despite my hatred of the bigoted Orange cunts being well recorded. 

As for “Most English people do not care”, I think you'll find they remember Birmingham, Warrington, Hyde Park and Canary Wharf, to name but a few, a lot better than you obviously do. One man's freedom fighter is my piece of shit terrorist.

• Like 1

Guest Couldn't give a shit
44 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You can all quote statistics and findings of obscure, Protestant surveys. You can all play out your disgusting prejudices whilst wanking over the union jack and gobbing on the Irish tricolour. But let's face it, within twenty years or less N.Ireland m. will be majority Catholic, and there is fuck all any of you can do about it. Then there will be a vote and the last bastion of British, colonial ethnic cleansing will be gone. 

As for Baws and Jacko, why have you got such strong opinions regarding what happens to Northern Ireland? Most English people do not care. As jocks, you have obviously been brought up in some sort of sectarian shit hole,where good Catholic boys have obviously given you regular hidings and you have cried yourself to sleep numerous nights over the success of Celtic compared to Rangers. Keep your third world xenophobia north of Hadrian's wall. And if you can't manage that, remember the eytmology of Scotland. Covenant twats.

But the polls are not "obscure". They have been carried out by respected organizations such MORI and Irish life and times. The majority of Catholics in NI who want a united Ireland are from South Armagh where the provos engaged in 30 years of ethnic cleansing against innocent protestants including the murder of children and pensioners so lets not pretend it was a one way street. If we apply your moral litmus test to NI then everyone of European origin in the US should be deported to their ancestral country. 

39 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

As for “Most English people do not care”, I think you'll find they remember Birmingham, Warrington, Hyde Park and Canary Wharf, to name but a few, a lot better than you obviously do. One man's freedom fighter is my piece of shit terrorist.

Absolute rubbish. No one in England, unless directly involved in those incidents, or with a prior bias towards the Irish, has any sort of opinion regarding those events. The only place in the U.K. that sectarian hatred exists, apart from occupied Ulster, is Scotland. I live in England, you don't, and I know for a fact that the vast majority of the population have not got a twisted, inbuilt, nasty hatred of the Irish like the Protestant Scots have. Your prejudice is shining through, Baws, majorly so. And if you want to try and refute my assertion that no English people actually give a shit about Ireland, don't kid yourself by using the example of the cunt with a Hitler avatar, or Ding, who in a fit of autistic rage has changed his divvy bouncing emoji to a parachute regiment emblem. Grow up.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja

Woohoo!!! Multi-quote heaven... Decs is going to have one of his oft mentioned meltdowns.. 3..2...

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Not really. The day you and the British government can shit Paddy's is the day the U.S.A. stops being the master to the whimpering U.K. governments poodle. The Irish American pressure groups will mean you and your second world influence government will never have the last word in Ireland. A united Ireland is coming, and any one in Ulster who doesn't like it can fuck off to live on some sink estate in Manchester.

since you brought the yanks into it... the Irish Americans, there seems to be no such thing as an American, its Irish or Italian etc, but the Irish Americans used to, quite openly, have fundraising do's, pub and street collections for the IRA, this was in the country which proclaimed itself as the Leader of the Free World, the home of The War on Terror (later yes, but still..), the country who would hunt down and eliminate any terrorist anywhere... this enthusiasm for funding the fenian cunts dropped about as fast as a certain pair of buildings on Sept 11th... when the daft cunts finally realised that while they thought they were funding one bunch of terrorists, they were actually funding and training the cunts who dropped their World Trade Centre (correct spellunk)... IRA, PLO, ETA, AL-Queda... they finally realised that the nutters are actually well organised and help each other.... DOH!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

I have nothing against the Irish as a people, I lived there for a few years and still have good friends there but I absolutely fucking despise Brit hating Irish republicans who don't even bother to read history books from cover to cover and then spew anti British republican bigotry over anyone who cares to listen while wallowing in self pity at something that nobody alive today ever witnessed. 

They don't want to let anything get in the way of a good hate rant... can't be arsed to pull their shithole out of the mess its in, but rather blame someone else...

54 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You can all quote statistics and findings of obscure, Protestant surveys. You can all play out your disgusting prejudices whilst wanking over the union jack and gobbing on the Irish tricolour. But let's face it, within twenty years or less N.Ireland m. will be majority Catholic, and there is fuck all any of you can do about it. Then there will be a vote and the last bastion of British, colonial ethnic cleansing will be gone. 

More left-footers than proddies?

Yes, but the left-footers know where the money comes from, and it's not The Holy See, you see...

Sectarian shithole... fucking hell... the plastic paddy from norfolk.... how can you boys survive that mauling...?

42 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Decs, that's all well and good but it is an unfortunate fact that the entire economy of NI is propped up by a ridiculously overblown civil service. Without that its fucked. I don't give a shit either way and left the fucker for Scotland so as to not have to listen to babbling ner-ner-nur-nur sounding cunts, but these islands are small and change is fucking expensive. It's Quincys conviction that Cunts around here should muck in and fuck up with splitting chat.

Yep, and a rather large dose of the English Property Market,  half the rentals I've sold all went to "Irish Businessmen", whatever that really means... they fuelled a large part of the property boom and bust last time.

10 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

But the polls are not "obscure". They have been carried out by respected organizations such MORI and Irish life and times. The majority of Catholics in NI who want a united Ireland are from South Armagh where the provos engaged in 30 years of ethnic cleansing against innocent protestants including the murder of children and pensioners so lets not pretend it was a one way street. If we apply your moral litmus test to NI then everyone of European origin in the US should be deported to their ancestral country. 

Don't forget the drug running, racketeering, protectionist, prostitution, violence and casual racism... and I'm not talking about the mafia....

3 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Woohoo!!! Multi-quote heaven... Decs is going to have one of his oft mentioned meltdowns.. 3..2...

since you brought the yanks into it... the Irish Amerautistichere seems to be no such thin g as an American, its Irish or Italian etc, but the Irish Americans used to, quite openly, have fundraising do's, pub and street collections for the IRA, this was in the country which proclaimed itself as the Leader of the Free World, the home of The War on Terror (later yes, but still..), the country who would hunt down and eliminate any terrorist anywhere... this enthusiasm for funding the fenian cunts dropped about as fast as a certain pair of buildings on Sept 11th... when the daft cunts finally realised that while they thought they were funding one bunch of terrorists, they were actually funding and training the cunts who dropped their World Trade Centre (correct spellunk)... IRA, PLO, ETA, AL-Queda... they finally realised that the nutters are actually well organised and help each other.... DOH!!!!!!!!

They don't want to let anything get in the way of a good hate rant... can't be arsed to pull their shithole out of the mess its in, but rather blame someone else...

Yes, but the left-footers know where the money comes from, and it's not The Holy See, you see...

Sectarian shithole... fucking hell... the plastic paddy from norfolk.... how can you boys survive that mauling...?

Yep, and a rather large dose of the English Property Market,  half the rentals I've sold all went to "Irish Businessmen", whatever that really means... they fuelled a large part of the property boom and bust last time.

Don't forget the drug running, racketeering, protectionist, prostitution, violence and casual racism... and I'm not talking about the mafia....

I can't believe you wasted your time tapping this shit out. What a stupid, uneducated, cunt. Read the post above yours, I called you out before you even posted this shoddy shitty bollocks, you stupid autistic cock

11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Absolute rubbish. No one in England, unless directly involved in those incidents, or with a prior bias towards the Irish, has any sort of opinion regarding those events. The only place in the U.K. that sectarian hatred exists, apart from occupied Ulster, is Scotland. I live in England, you don't, and I know for a fact that the vast majority of the population have not got a twisted, inbuilt, nasty hatred of the Irish like the Protestant Scots have. Your prejudice is shining through, Baws, majorly so. 

My prejudice? MY fucking prejudice? One of us is reading things incorrectly here, and I'm pretty fucking sure it isn't me. 

Scottish by birth, fucked off sharpish at the first opportunity by choice. The Central belt is full of bigoted cunts, no argument there. I stood many times on the terraces as my team faced both Rangers and Celtic and I listened as two different sets of retarded bigots sang about otherwise long forgotten battles that no sane person gives a fuck about. Of the two, though, it was the Celtic fans who really plumbed the depths, chanting support for the IRA even as the bombs were going off and children – their supposed countrymen – were dying.

In the end it's quite simple. I hate them because I know them.

11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

And if you want to try and refute my assertion that no English people actually give a shit about Ireland, don't kid yourself by using the example of the cunt with a Hitler avatar, or Ding, who in a fit of autistic rage has changed his divvy bouncing emoji to a parachute regiment emblem. Grow up.

Oh, and don't put words in my mouth. Misattribution is the last refuge of the incompetent.

I've probably lived in England as long as you have, and I was in London throughout the mainland bombing campaign. I can speak for myself, you petulant cunt.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

since you brought the yanks into it... the Irish Americans, there seems to be no such thing as an American, its Irish or Italian etc, but the Irish Americans used to, quite openly, have fundraising do's, pub and street collections for the IRA, this was in the country which proclaimed itself as the Leader of the Free World, the home of The War on Terror (later yes, but still..), the country who would hunt down and eliminate any terrorist anywhere... this enthusiasm for funding the fenian cunts dropped about as fast as a certain pair of buildings on Sept 11th... when the daft cunts finally realised that while they thought they were funding one bunch of terrorists, they were actually funding and training the cunts who dropped their World Trade Centre (correct spellunk)... IRA, PLO, ETA, AL-Queda... they finally realised that the nutters are actually well organised and help each other.... DOH!!!!!!!!

Ding, despite the eternally shit format , there is some sense here, though I hate to say it. Fucking any notion of either sides backward thicko backwater view being ok or even righteous is utter fucking bollocks. Thought I was away from that shit until some of these Scots started bitching about splitting, moaning about being downtrodden- fucking blaming some other cunt. It's easy to tear it up eh? Harder to get fucking on.

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Decimus said:

I can't believe you wasted your time tapping this shit out. What a stupid, uneducated, cunt. Read the post above yours, I called you out before you even posted this shoddy shitty bollocks, you stupid autistic cock

Uneducated?

Please... do try and refute a single point in my post... just one...

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:
  1. Absolute rubbish. No one in England, unless directly involved in those incidents,
  2. or with a prior bias towards the Irish, has any sort of opinion regarding those events.
  3. The only place in the U.K. that sectarian hatred exists, apart from occupied Ulster, is Scotland.
  4. I live in England, you don't, and I know for a fact that the vast majority of the population have not got a twisted, inbuilt, nasty hatred of the Irish like the Protestant Scots have.
  5. Your prejudice is shining through, Baws, majorly so.
  6. And if you want to try and refute my assertion that no English people actually give a shit about Ireland, don't kid yourself by using the example of the cunt with a Hitler avatar,
  7. or Ding, who in a fit of autistic rage has changed his divvy bouncing emoji to a parachute regiment emblem.
  8. Grow up.
  1. Bollocks, I have an opinion. You may not like it, but I have one.
  2. Prior bias? Like you being a plastic paddy?
  3. Bollocks again, when I was in London, just down from Ealing (can't remember the exact name of the shithole), there was a very Irish area, I could only go there if I was accompanied by the two lovely irish girls in our house, that is if I wanted to keep my bollocks attached to myself.  There were a few pubs I couldnt even go in accompanied by them and the two navvies who were in the top flat, 4 Irish + 1 English was no-go... I was English, therefore teh Proddy Enemy, despite having no connection to any church...
  4. Utter bullshit, there is a LOT of hatred for the fenian cunts, the terrorist bastards have all been forgiven and given high paid powerful jobs, the squaddies are being persecuted to oblivion... those squaddies have families with long memories....
  5. Mirror.
  6. Assertation.. still on A in the dictionary I see?  Bollocks.
  7. So, I can't show my support for the fine upstanding British Tommy who was upholding the law, but you can support a bunch of terrorist, murdering treasonous backstabbing micks?  Fine, like I care...
  8. Booyakasha.... I can, and will at some point, change my avatar to something infinately more likely to fuck you over...
  9. I haven't even started yet.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Uneducated?

Please... do try and refute a single point in my post... just one...

1. Bollocks, I have an opinion. You may not like it, but I have one.
  2. Prior bias? Like you being a plastic paddy?
  3. Bollocks again, when I was in London, just down from Ealing (can't remember the exact name of the shithole), there was a very Irish area, I could only go there if I was accompanied by the two lovely irish girls in our house, that is if I wanted to keep my bollocks attached to myself.  There were a few pubs I couldnt even go in accompanied by them and the two navvies who were in the top flat, 4 Irish + 1 English was no-go... I was English, therefore teh Proddy Enemy, despite having no connection to any church...
  4. Utter bullshit, there is a LOT of hatred for the fenian cunts, the terrorist bastards have all been forgiven and given high paid powerful jobs, the squaddies are being persecuted to oblivion... those squaddies have families with long memories....
  5. Mirror.
  6. Assertation.. still on A in the dictionary I see?  Bollocks.
  7. So, I can't show my support for the fine upstanding British Tommy who was upholding the law, but you can support a bunch of terrorist, murdering treasonous backstabbing micks?  Fine, like I care...
  8. Booyakasha.... I can, and will at some point, change my avatar to something infinately more likely to fuck you over...
  9. I haven't even started yet.

Fucking hell. I withdraw my bellend from the bust ring piece of your credibility. You've numbered some of your points 1 to 9 and all of them are shite. The sentence and paragraph and punctuation placed correctly are all the tools you need to deliver a cunting, or anything. Lazy cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Fucking hell. I withdraw my bellend from the bust ring piece of your credibility. You've numbered some of your points 1 to 9 and all of them are shite. The sentence and paragraph and punctuation placed correctly are all the tools you need to deliver a cunting, or anything. Lazy cunt.

I stuck at 9 because thats how many fingers Decs has, he needs his 3 thumbs to stop his chin hitting the floor while he counts...

I can't be arsed to multi-quote you and Baws, Ding, we'd end up on page 9 otherwise. The fact is, Baws is biased, no matter what he says, or how long he has spent in England. His attitude is typical of a dour Calvinist who has been politicised in the Kirk to hate the Irish without hesitation.

You though, Ding, are a sad fucking racist northern cunt. You've made it more than clear in your previous posts that you are a fucking bigot, blinkered by the fuck off massive St. George's cross bandana you wear on a daily basis. You've been cunted non-stop for the past three days, and quite rightly, for being a boring, weird, rambling spastic cunt. Now, as soon as I have taken a contrary view to the majority of posters on here, you've rubbed your clammy hands in glee and changed your avatar like some sort of spasticated child playing a game. Change your name as well to DingTheBandwagonJumpingCunt. 

• Like 2

Guest JackoTC
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

As for Baws and Jacko, why have you got such strong opinions regarding what happens to Northern Ireland?

Outside of Ireland itself, Glasgow is the closest thing to it, in respect of sectarianism, yes Deco. It was common in certain pubs to see a bucket going round to collect donations to "buy a bullet for the IRA". I drank in very catholic pubs, despite me having strong protestant family ties to Armagh. My friends were mainly catholic, and on at least one occasion I thought I was going to get knifed (it was when the IRA accidentally killed some Nuns at a roadblock, and I made some untimely comments about it.)  I joke about it, but I have never really been sectarian or bitter at all about it all either way.

It still saddens me when I go back to Glasgow and see a lot of the same old pubs which still have either catholic or protestant clientele.

A Rangers supporter accidentally finds himself in the Celtic end during an old firm derby. To cut a long story short, a couple of Celtic supporters take his shoes and shit in them. The poor bastard has to stand in his shitty shoes. At half time they tell him to get them teas, which he does.

After the match he bumps into a tv crew. The reporter asks him about his views on sectarianism to which he replies "We have to stop shitting in each others shoes and pissing in each others tea".

59 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The fact is, Baws is biased, no matter what he says, or how long he has spent in England. His attitude is typical of a dour Calvinist who has been politicised in the Kirk to hate the Irish without hesitation.

Luckily my parents were not at all religious, so the only Kirk I paid any attention to was James Tiberius. I know a lot of Irish people, Northern & Southern, and I like most of them well enough. What I don't like are terrorist apologists (mostly, but not exclusively, Catholics in my experience), people who believe in really stupid religions (sorry, Catholics again), and cunts who choose to live in a country while doing it down rather than emigrating to the supposed Shangri La they espouse.

In the morning when/if you're sober enough to handle basic logic, I want you to go through all of my posts today and write down on a piece of A4 paper anything you take specific exception to, or which you'd like me to explain further. Then take that piece of paper, fold it 7 times until it's all sharp corners, and ram the fucking thing right up your arse.

• Like 1

It's also funny how DingTheRacist and Baws the bigot class someone with nearly 100% Irish blood as a plastic paddy. Yet show them a brown skinned Muslim who is part of a four generation British family, and they don't cry out "plastic poppadom". They just call them a dirty Paki. 

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's also funny how DingTheRacist and Baws the bigot class someone with nearly 100% Irish blood as a plastic paddy. Yet show them a brown skinned Muslim who is part of a four generation British family, and they don't cry out "plastic poppadom". They just call them a dirty Paki.

Think back carefully, Decs, what did I say about misattribution earlier?

I know where you live, so perhaps you'd better start checking under your car for Semtex every morning, and see how you like it.

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

I  know a lot of Irish people, Northern & Southern, and I like most of them well enough. What I don't like are terrorist apologists

Absolute bollocks. You don't make a habit of getting involved in arguments on here, in fact this is the first time I have seen you get involved. Is it a coincedence that the subject matter is Ireland? You've obviously got a problem with the Irish that extends beyond terrorist apologists, otherwise why are you bothering to break a habit of a lifetime?

We both know why. You're a bigot,just like most of your sectarian country, you just happen to be on a different side to me. Don't try to come across like a rational everyman.

46 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Absolute bollocks. You don't make a habit of getting involved in arguments on here...

Whereas you, on the other hand, are seldom far away from one. You'd think you'd be better at them given all that practice. 

I say again, re-read this in the morning. Goaded by an avatar change by Ding YOU referenced the Brighton bombing and I called you on it. It wasn't even on the Ireland thread, it was on "Cunting Corner". And it was you who then continued and escalated the argument at every turn, going so far as to put imaginary racist quotes in my mouth. You're making yourself look like a total cunt here, and I don't mean that in a kind way. 

6 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

And this, children, is the true meaning of Easter. 

I would just like to add my two penneth, I am calling for a cease fire. Let's put this nasty business aside and concentrate on the real vermin. The Welsh, it's what jesus would have wanted us to do.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

Let's put this nasty business aside and concentrate on the real vermin. The Welsh, it's what jesus would have wanted us to do.

Or the sectarian Scots, who will scream until they're bitterly blue in the face about having Irish friends in an attempt to hide a lifetime of King Billy bigotry. Apparently, when this is pointed out to them, the automatic defense is an accusation of misattribution. Misattribution, although it is blatantly clear from their words and insinuations exactly what nasty little thoughts are running through their brains. You don't need a direct admission to work them out, no matter how hard they try to weasel out of it.

4 hours ago, Eddie said:

I would just like to add my two penneth, I am calling for a cease fire. Let's put this nasty business aside and concentrate on the real vermin. The Welsh, it's what jesus would have wanted us to do.

Cunt away, you pathetic weasel. It's about time you got noticed. 

5 hours ago, Eddie said:

Good call Edders .  Yes the Welsh , now that all their industry has gone it does make one ask 'What are they for ?'. Now that they are all unemployed they will just get even fatter and lazier which will become more of a burden on the good hard working Englishman. Give the leek chewing cunts full independence and a cheque for £ 50 billion and tell them to go fuck their own lard arses.

28 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Or the sectarian Scots, who will scream until they're bitterly blue in the face about having Irish friends in an attempt to hide a lifetime of King Billy bigotry. Apparently, when this is pointed out to them, the automatic defense is an accusation of misattribution. Misattribution, although it is blatantly clear from their words and insinuations exactly what nasty little thoughts are running through their brains. You don't need a direct admission to work them out, no matter how hard they try to weasel out of it.

Fucking hell, you're omniscient now as well as as infallible?

You've made a cunt of yourself before, but this is a new low. I think I liked you better when you were pissed. If this is the best you can come up with after a whole morning stewing you might as well flounce off now.

Physician, heal thyself.