CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Samantha Cameron - would you?

Guest N/A

13 hours ago, Bubbles said:

But stirring Cameron's is okay by you, Scotty?

By the way, can you be ready for your stand-up routine about 9pm at tonight's Eyes Wide Shut Bukkake Bingo? Quincy will PM you the coordinates. 

I doubt that cameron has ever ventured in there bubbles. Their kids are the product of ivf. 

Sorry to have missed the bukkake gig, I'm afraid I couldn't come.

• Like 1

Guest N/A
On 30 April 2016 at 7:47 AM, luke swarm said:

Sam Cameron...quite easy on the eye Monumental Cunt......unlike your writing style which is very hard work 

I do apologies Master Swarm...of course I do understand that upper class education does not ensure the wealthy entitled cunts like yourself or Indeed Samantha Cameron  can actually cope with any literacy beyond lady bird book 1.   I do appreciate your input into the debate and I know it must have been very hard work and extra reading at playtime with Miss that helped you with all the big words and long paragraphs of my cunt nomination.  Now go and have a lie down, then off to matron for a disprin and a finger up your arse after prep.  We will be giving you a new crayon after lunch because clearly you have worn your old one out with all that long scripture you wrote above.  If people take the time on here to offer Cunts up to the slaughter do please take the time to either fuck them or fuck off and stay silent on the matter. If you feel you are intellectually inferior and do not understand what is going on.....you may put your hand up and Sir will tell you the answer .....or strap you within a fucking inch of your life you inbred over privilaged retarded useless self poorly opinionated cunt.......ahhh happy memories of my school days !

1 minute ago, Monumental cunt said:

I do apologies Master Swarm...of course I do understand that upper class education does not ensure the wealthy entitled cunts like yourself or Indeed Samantha Cameron  can actually cope with any literacy beyond lady bird book 1.   I do appreciate your input into the debate and I know it must have been very hard work and extra reading at playtime with Miss that helped you with all the big words and long paragraphs of my cunt nomination.  Now go and have a lie down, then off to matron for a disprin and a finger up your arse after prep.  We will be giving you a new crayon after lunch because clearly you have worn your old one out with all that long scripture you wrote above.  If people take the time on here to offer Cunts up to the slaughter do please take the time to either fuck them or fuck off and stay silent on the matter. If you feel you are intellectually inferior and do not understand what is going on.....you may put your hand up and Sir will tell you the answer .....or strap you within a fucking inch of your life you inbred over privilaged retarded useless self poorly opinionated cunt.......ahhh happy memories of my school days !

You total fucking specimen. Idiot. 

Guest N/A
15 minutes ago, Frank said:

You total fucking specimen. Idiot. 

Steady on Frank that's "five whole words" and two punctuation marks.   Do join in the debate why don't you !

Nurse !  Get me 250 mil of insulin, a bag of plasma and the crash team on stand by .........this cunts nearly alive !

5 hours ago, scotty said:

I doubt that cameron has ever ventured in there bubbles. Their kids are the product of ivf. 

Sorry to have missed the bukkake gig, I'm afraid I couldn't come.

Very clever, Scotty. Your replacement, Mickey 'I should be gagged for my gags' D stood in for you. 

I want to say it was a stand-up routine that he did, but the little runt may have been sat down, always difficult to tell with him. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Very clever, Scotty. Your replacement, Mickey 'I should be gagged for my gags' D stood in for you. 

I want to say it was a stand-up routine that he did, but the little runt may have been sat down, always difficult to tell with him. 

Ah, used the substitute did you? Did he crack one out over the bint?

Thinking of which, did you hear that Audley Harrison is coming out of retirement after managing to knock out a wank?

On 30/04/2016 at 10:17 AM, Bill Stickers said:

This new cunt is growing on me. I feel, stylistically, he is the Corner's answer to Jack Kerouac.

I detect definite echoes of Allen Ginsberg's "Howl" too. Ginsberg was another of those cunts who never know when to stop.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I wish you were dead.

Guest luke swarm
10 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Now that is a lot of effort to say, fuck you Luke. Its very much appreciated.

I am not even going to cunt you because I do believe there is no need.....may I request another self cunting essay similar to the one above.....its good work although a little tough to read at one sitting....perhaps a breather between paragraphs and control you breathing. would you also consider choosing an Avatar....a simple one to start to avoid any undue strain on your cerebral cortex.  

Guest N/A
2 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Now that is a lot of effort to say, fuck you Luke. Its very much appreciated.

I am not even going to cunt you because I do believe there is no need.....may I request another self cunting essay similar to the one above.....its good work although a little tough to read at one sitting....perhaps a breather between paragraphs and control you breathing. would you also consider choosing an Avatar....a simple one to start to avoid any undue strain on your cerebral cortex.  

You dont want to cunt me because I'd shit you !

Edited by N/A

Guest N/A
On 30 April 2016 at 10:07 AM, Cuntybaws said:

So what's the actual question here? Would you fuck her? Would you set her on fire? If both, in which order?

Fuck her then smoke the bitch...its up to you.

Guest N/A
6 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I detect definite echoes of Allen Ginsberg's "Howl" too. Ginsberg was another of those cunts who never know when to stop.

I'm more aligned to the Road Trip style of the afore mention beatnik poet and author of the pre hippy movement.....he did tend to go on a bit and wrote in long none stop fashion.  Well spotted Bill and good effort to the other chap. Amazed anyone can read on here.

Guest Ahriman
1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

You tell em Mon.

The ADD riddled poofs struggle to read anything longer then a sentence on account of their eyes being gradually glazed over with rentboy cum.

Guest N/A
8 hours ago, Agentpeanut said:

You tell em Mon.

The ADD riddled poofs struggle to read anything longer then a sentence on account of their eyes being gradually glazed over with rentboy cum.

Are you dyslexic? Is he dying of ADIS?

Guest luke swarm
9 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

well at least this response is actually readable.....its a slow process for some, this learning business MC but I am pleased that you have taken on board some of the feedback. I am confident that you will get better at it over the coming weeks.