CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nicola Klebb-Sturgeon

Earl of Punkape

Guest Fatty
On ‎23‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 8:36 AM, Punkape said:

This Scottish harridan bears an uncanny resemblance to Rosa Klebb of the poisoned tipped shoe in From Russia with Love. There are also striking similarities with Irma Bunt, the wife of Blofeld from On Her Majesty's Secret Service.

All 3 of these red haired gargoyles are short with dumpy figures, feline eyes and have jail wardress demeanours. All 3 had/have tyranny as their master or modus operandii

I'd rather shag Ape's wife than any of these 3.

Excellent Nom, now fuck off

It's funny (well, in the sense of it not being funny in the slightest) but when visiting Scotland I've definitely noticed anti-English sentiment, which has gone hand-in-hand with the rise of Scottish Nationalism. I'm not just talking Andy Murray / Gavin Hastings pantomime anti-Englishness. I'm talking hostile / aggressive stuff.

Not that the English have a great track record in the sweetness and light stakes and Boris didn't help much with his 'ajockalypse' line but fuck me sometimes I feel like Rodney King - can't we all just get along?

25 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

It's funny (well, in the sense of it not being funny in the slightest) but when visiting Scotland I've definitely noticed anti-English sentiment, which has gone hand-in-hand with the rise of Scottish Nationalism. I'm not just talking Andy Murray / Gavin Hastings pantomime anti-Englishness. I'm talking hostile / aggressive stuff.

Not that the English have a great track record in the sweetness and light stakes and Boris didn't help much with his 'ajockalypse' line but fuck me sometimes I feel like Rodney King - can't we all just get along?

Is he related to Ledley King ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

You're fine in Easterhouse these days if you're a 25 stone cross-dressing Somalian immigrant, but it's funny how the shackles of PC tolerance fall away at the very first hint of an English accent. It's probably because they think you're all Tories.

21 hours ago, Properkhunt said:

As with the EU referendum, the establishment is on a fucking con and Joe Cunt is the mark.

I am shit scared if we vote out, war in Europe, recession, NHS fails, house prices crash, unemployment  goes through the roof and the judge stops sucking off blokes in public toilets. Well the last one on the list is just as likely as the rest

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I am shit scared if we vote out, war in Europe, recession, NHS fails, house prices crash, unemployment  goes through the roof and the judge goes straight. Well the last one on the list is just as likely.

We'll survive, eddie. As soon as we vote out, the government will issue a pamphlet like the recent one and the protect and survive one, telling us all exactly how to behave. So everything will be just fine and dandy. 

Guest luke swarm
5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I am shit scared if we vote out, war in Europe, recession, NHS fails, house prices crash, unemployment  goes through the roof and the judge stops sucking off blokes in public toilets. Well the last one on the list is just as likely as the rest

we are staying in the EU...its already been decided and all this scaremongering will have the desired effect....as soon as house prices are mentioned, that's it all the DM and Express readers will vote to stay in. I am voting staying in just to fuck Boris off and spoil his chances of ever becoming PM. 

Your second point about the Judge is not so far off the truth...if Brexit wins then all public lavatories will be closed as we will no longer be able to afford them and the Judge will have to move his clientele base to another venue.....probably Pinkapes places near the railway embankment.

12 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

we are staying in the EU...its already been decided and all this scaremongering will have the desired effect....as soon as house prices are mentioned, that's it all the DM and Express readers will vote to stay in. I am voting staying in just to fuck Boris off and spoil his chances of ever becoming PM. 

Yeah, REMAIN's Project Fear is getting ridiculous, beside we all know staying in the EU will give you cancer.

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
11 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yeah, REMAIN's Project Fear is getting ridiculous, beside we all know staying in the EU will give you cancer.

never mind all that nonsense....what about the Judge and his place of business possibly being closed.

37 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I hope that you and the other cunts do leave. I will pop up to Calais and Dunkirk on 24th June and help load the immigrants onto the trains and ferries. lol lol fucking lol

1 hour ago, scotty said:

We'll survive, eddie. As soon as we vote out, the government will issue a pamphlet like the recent one and the protect and survive one, telling us all exactly how to behave. So everything will be just fine and dandy. 

If that's the case, I'm going to make certain the new pamphlet gets a double-nom in the space of a few weeks. 

It's the only way we can solve the UK's problems I feel. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Frank , where do I send the bill for cleaning up my kitchen after your visit.

Your dopey Germanic cleaner/wife was scary with all that spotty eczema shit on her head. They'e not really gîtes, are they?

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Traffic is a joke tonight Frank, blackwall tunnel is closed, I fear I won't make it back to my suburban semi in time for eastenders.

Great. I've just bought a house on Ile de Ré. It's a small two-up two-down in La Flotte overlooking the Atlantic. Needs work. 

• Like 2

Just now, Properkhunt said:

Never mind all that pony. I' ve been down the farm again, a leg of lamb from one reared and slaughtered on site. Roasted in the oven on a rack. Pierced with fresh rosemary, grown in my postage stamp size garden, rubbed with salted butter and heavily seasoned. The juices collected underneath to make the gravy. My neighbour gave me some white spuds from his allotment. Par boiled, shaken in the collender and roasted in duck fat. Steamed veg, including locally grown asparagus.  Mint from my garden to make accompanying sauce. I am sitting in my chair in a semi crapulous state as the Khunts run around going loopy. They don't appreciate my fine dining.

Idiot.