CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Boot Camps

Ape™️

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Ape said:

These seem to be the latest fad for people who what to be seen be trying to keep fit. Probably the same cunts that pay £40 a month for membership of a gym they never go to.

..and complain they cant get parked close enough, they have to walk for fucking miles so don't bother since it's too much effort...

Guest Manky

An Ice Skating centre near where I live has 6 disabled parking spaces right outside the front doors. This conjures up images of hordes of dibdobs on blades flying round the rink, no doubt with a welder on standby along with a paramedic in case of a crash. Just in case they have to cut the skates out of the wreckage.

Either that or the staff using their deceased grannies blue badge because the lazy fat fucks are too idle to walk an extra 10 yards to work.

Another symptom of the 'you can have everything now' world we rent, with the mitigating factor of this one at least involving a bit of effort and sweat.

Still likely to achieve a 'gnats cock, seen through the wrong end of a telescope, well beyond Pluto' of result when the lycra-clad adipose lump hasn't made the requisite lifestyle changes and is back on the doughnuts and the Malteesers two days after the camp is over, but you've got to love (every hectare of) a trier, haven't you?

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

You ought to see the amount of disabled bays outside my local training school for stuntmen.

They ought to stop flid benefits and make them work, as crash dummies. 

Guest nobgobbler
27 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Lots of disabled toilets in France. That's why we shit in fields. Can you imagine Fatty on a treadmill at his gym. It would look like a blancmange on top of a spin dryer

There was this one time, I was sat on top of a spin drier .....

1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

They ought to stop flid benefits and make them work, as crash dummies. 

Oddly enough gobbler, I work as a volunteer for Mencap at weekends. I make quite a bit of extra cash driving their minibus down to the Ford factory, I've often wondered why most of them don't come back. Still, it's cash in hand. 

Guest nobgobbler
36 minutes ago, Fatty said:

Like your work gobbler

Talking of work. If you're ever around Yorkshire way, the local young farmers are in need of a fat lad volunteer to practice bovine castration methods on. They have a pair of bricks ready. Don't worry, it doesn't hurt, unless they get their thumbs in the way.

Guest Bill Stickers
16 hours ago, Ape said:

These seem to be the latest fad for people who what to be seen be trying to keep fit. Probably the same cunts that pay £40 a month for membership of a gym they never go to.

Are these the cunts that litter Finsbury Park every day, doing sprints and crunches, being yelled at by a bloke in military fatigues who's never seen a days active service in his life.

Pedigree chump wankers. 

Guest nobgobbler
55 minutes ago, scotty said:

Oddly enough gobbler, I work as a volunteer for Mencap at weekends. I make quite a bit of extra cash driving their minibus down to the Ford factory, I've often wondered why most of them don't come back. Still, it's cash in hand. 

The Ford factory? You cunt. At least Jack Nicholson took the poor fuckers fishing.

38 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Are these the cunts that litter Finsbury Park every day, doing sprints and crunches, being yelled at by a bloke in military fatigues who's never seen a days active service in his life.

Pedigree chump wankers. 

Manky?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Pedigree chump wankers. 

I used to feed my dog that, made his bowels too loose. My bowels become loose whenever you post something. No offence intended, just saying.....

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Lots of disabled toilets in France. That's why we shit in fields. Can you imagine Fatty on a treadmill at his gym. It would look like a blancmange on top of a spin dryer

Whenever I'm driving round France, I swear it's every Frenchmans right and duty to have a piss in every third layby, glad I don't look over the hedges!

3 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Pedigree chump wankers. 

1 hour ago, witheredscrote said:

I used to feed my dog that, made his bowels too loose. My bowels become loose whenever you post something. No offence intended, just saying.....

The rabbit one used to make my dogs fart stink something fucking awful... poor bastard, at least we could kick him outside, he was stuck within 2ft of his nuclear reactor arsehole..

3 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

There was this one time, I was sat on top of a spin drier .....

Neils' gone already...

Guest deebom
7 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Pedigree chump wankers. 

There's a bunch round here who are called 'British Military Fitness' I see them on Blackheath sometimes, all standing around in their best Gumby poses, hollering at the posh Blackheath cunts who pay money to run around and be shouted at?

Guest Bill Stickers
33 minutes ago, deebom said:

There's a bunch round here who are called 'British Military Fitness' I see them on Blackheath sometimes, all standing around in their best Gumby poses, hollering at the posh Blackheath cunts who pay money to run around and be shouted at?

I think it might be franchised. I couldn't think of a better way to ruin a scenic park. I wish they would go and practice this in Helmand Province for a more 'authentic' experience.

40 minutes ago, deebom said:

I attended one of these sessions as a taster. We did stretches to start off with dId some sprints and then more stretches, which didn't make sense as you start and end with stretches. I then realised that these people didn't know what they were doing and so fucked off.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I attended one of these sessions as a taster. We did stretches to start off with dId some sprints and then more stretches, which didn't make sense as you start and end with stretches. I then realised that these people didn't know what they were doing and so fucked off.

Next time try it sober , it might make sense