CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Priority Boarders

Guest Bill Stickers

5 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

The inlaws are fucking useless. The mother in law was ok but has taken the big holiday in hades, and the father in law and his missus are such a prissy droning pompous pair of cunt that my 5 year old has clocked this a year ago and couldn't stick the boring cunts for a week , no way.

So France it is then!

7 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Bill, allow me to sort this out.

Frank. Fuck sakes.While you are correct on legroom, which is an intolerable cunt on certain airlines for more than an hour duration, unfortunately this response has not been at all thought through; indeed, it has sauntered whistling into the realm of sheer idiocy.

There are always about 40 priority boarders, possibly within that a Mr T case or two, a couple of lanky cunts, who, by the way, may well have selected seats- which is not the same as, and exclusive to priority boarding, so I am afraid it is you who are the fucking cunt, and must feel very silly for it.

I shall not linger over your subsequent points as your graph here has spiked immediately into shite, so strongly correlated that any other correct sounding point should be considered a outlier. We can go further and suppose - predict even- that anything you say in future must be fucking total bollocks.

I cannot say I take any pleasure in this, and only feel disappointment, plus a slight disgust that you've really not given a fuck to bother about these important matters here, and let all these good folk down. What a slovenly, lazy piece of fucking scum.

Rambling fucking dope. 

Passengers with pre-selected seats (13.2% FAFO) will have priority boarding and queue along with the others. Some will pay the few bob extra for the aforementioned reasons you fail to acknowledge.

A desperate attempt with no substance. Bill's a dramatist, you're an embellishing fucking idiot, and you both make me sick. 

Take note, wiz. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

The only mystery is for a dullard like you and similar cerebrally stunted morons such as Bill, Luke and bubbly, who claim they can't be bothered to read most of my posts, you still find time in those oh so busy days of yours, to stalk me, read every post and make some buffoonish little remark then act as though you speak for all when absolutely nobody cares about you or anything you have to say. If irrelevant had a name and face, you lot would be synonymous. That means one and the same you unbelievably dense fucking cretin. 

Yes, yes, yes, that's all very well, but on the motorway sign thread - was that picture taken from your car on the interstate?

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
14 hours ago, Manky said:

Do they charge the pilot more because he has the best view?

Yes, of the computer thats actually flying the plane.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Frank said:

Rambling fucking dope. 

Passengers with pre-selected seats (13.2% FAFO) will have priority boarding and queue along with the others. Some will pay the few bob extra for the aforementioned reasons you fail to acknowledge.

A desperate attempt with no substance. Bill's a dramatist, you're an embellishing fucking idiot, and you both make me sick. 

Take note, wiz. 

You're the dope, dopey. I didn't say cunts would or did not buy the other shit, in fact I said I did. Only that they are plainly not the same thing as priority boarding and therefore bollocks. I maintain it is YOU, sir, who are the cunt, now a laughing stock, and you've nobody to blame but yourself.

25 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Frank your dress sense is appalling, however, depressingly you have a lovely home.

I think you'd find any home that's not on wheels, lovely. I'll venture out into the gardens for my next vid.. really whet your council cake-riddled appetite. 

28 minutes ago, Frank said:

I think you'd find any home that's not on wheels, lovely. I'll venture out into the gardens for my next vid.. really whet your council riddled appetite. 

I have a lovely china collection of Royal Doulton Figurines in my display cabinet, I would love to show them to you, then use my maiden with horse and cart to stove your fucking head in.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 hours ago, Frank said:

Ed, I've made a terrible mistake. 

Continuing your existence? or dressing like a frequent visitor to Pulse (in Orlando)?

19 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Continuing your existence? or dressing like a frequent visitor to Pulse (in Orlando)?

A middle aged man desperately trying to hang on to his youth, wearing a pair of white rolled up jeans and cheap shoes, I think we have been duped by an Essex cunt.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Frank said:

Ed, I've made a terrible mistake. 

Excellent advice is sometimes harsh. You'll probably head home now and fuck one of your peacocks to death.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

ExcellInt adviIe is sometimes harsh.   head home now and fuck one of your peacocks to death.

When everyone said this Fwank character loves cock i didn't think you meant peacocks. Methinks i may have mis-judged the mincing fucking arse bandit.

Guest Bill Stickers
17 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

The only mystery is for a dullard like you and similar cerebrally stunted morons such as Bill, Luke and bubbly, who claim they can't be bothered to read most of my posts, you still find time in those oh so busy days of yours, to stalk me, read every post and make some buffoonish little remark then act as though you speak for all when absolutely nobody cares about you or anything you have to say. If irrelevant had a name and face, you lot would be synonymous. That means one and the same you unbelievably dense fucking cretin. 

Bill luke and bubbles. Bill luke and bubbles. Bill Luke and bubbles. Quincy. Bill. Bubbles. Uncle Graham. Bill. Uncle why are you doing that. Luke. Graham please stop! I've told you I don't like that! Bubbles! Ow uncle Graham be gentle. Fuck off and start your own site. Bubbles. Bubble and squeak. Sausages. Luke. Sausages up my shitter. Bill. Bill. Bill. Daddy's sausage up my shitter. Daddy beating mummy. Me beating daddy off. Quincy. Fuck off and start your own site. Repressed homosexual event at university in the first year dorms. Breakdown at 45 in the office toilets. 

3 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Bill luke and bubbles. Bill luke and bubbles. Bill Luke and bubbles. Quincy. Bill. Bubbles. Uncle Graham. Bill. Uncle why are you doing that. Luke. Graham please stop! I've told you I don't like that! Bubbles! Ow uncle Graham be gentle. Fuck off and start your own site. Bubbles. Bubble and squeak. Sausages. Luke. Sausages up my shitter. Bill. Bill. Bill. Daddy's sausage up my shitter. Daddy beating mummy. Me beating daddy off. Quincy. Fuck off and start your own site. Repressed homosexual event at university in the first year dorms. Breakdown at 45 in the office toilets. 

All of the above, and the inconsiderate cunt takes photos of motorway signs whilst driving his stick-shift sedan on the highway. 

5 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

.. and some passengers like to sit up front so they're served hot beverages before they run out. 

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

.. and some passengers like to sit up front so they're served hot beverages before they run out. 

Frank, when in a hole, stop digging. Or, as in this case, when in a window seat, stop licking.

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, Frank said:

Baws, I just want bill to acknowledge the merits of Priority Boarding. 

Only if you pay for a US based therapist so we can uncover the root cause of sleeve's neurotic, obsessive and rather unpleasant personality.

29 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Only if you pay for a US based therapist so we can uncover the root cause of sleeve's neurotic, obsessive and rather unpleasant personality.

I'm not one to take sides, but I think you'd do well to treat wiz with a little more respect. After all, he did singlehandedly fuck off spastic decimus. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 hours ago, scotty said:

So did your parents.

Not twirling him around by the umbilical cord only to splatter him all over the vet's wall.