CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Richard Branson

Eddie

13 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Typical thick British public who perpetually view life as some david and goliath struggle .Branson , a dirty little perv , a cunt of huge proportions , a cunt who from his private island demanded and recieved millions in taxpayers money as a handouts to keep his shit businesses in business  is seen as some anti establishment folk hero .He's a CUNT .Now every post-office prosecution was of of course a miscarriage of justice .Not one of them had their fingers in the till .Bollox .It stands  to reason a proportion did  because there  is an immoral element in every walk of life .A post office overcharged me hundreds of pounds for  business postage,  I found out after speaking to another post office who informed me I wasn't the only person who had fallen foul of them .I didn't think it possible but it happened .Once again its  manipulated into a David and goliath story ,  something the British are suckers for  everytime . Any form of reason goes out of the window .A old prison saying , the first thing you learn , everyone is innocent .

Indeed. To have demanded a £500m bailout from people struggling to make ends meet (mostly because of the unecessary strain placed upon them by a coronavirus-obsessed government), while his personal wealth is worth more than £4bn, which includes an island estimated to be valued at around £100m, is beyond fucking greedy. I hope the self-indulgent cunt gets eaten by a ravenous shark.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

I hope the self-indulgent cunt gets eaten by a ravenous shark.  

I said more or less the same thing about that cunt @Decimus, I didn't get any 'likes' either! 😒

Still, I don't let it get me down.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Indeed. To have demanded a £500m bailout from people struggling to make ends meet (mostly because of the unecessary strain placed upon them by a coronavirus-obsessed government), while their personal wealth is worth more than £4bn, which includes an island estimated to be valued at around £100m, is beyond fucking greedy. I hope the self-indulgent cunt gets eaten by a ravenous shark.  

I’ve never liked any cunt that looks like Malcolm from ‘The Modern Parents’.

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Indeed. To have demanded a £500m bailout from people struggling to make ends meet (mostly because of the unecessary strain placed upon them by a coronavirus-obsessed government), while his personal wealth is worth more than £4bn, which includes an island estimated to be valued at around £100m, is beyond fucking greedy. I hope the self-indulgent cunt gets eaten by a ravenous shark.  

What does he look like now? He's a sort of Howard Hughes dickhead? Are there any upto date images of the cunt because I find him keeping an unbelievably low profile. 

13 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

What does he look like now? He's a sort of Howard Hughes dickhead? Are there any upto date images of the cunt because I find him keeping an unbelievably low profile. 

I think he's dead? .That would indeed be a very low profile .Either that or he works for a plumbing company , fuck me he must be able to bleed a rad in 10 seconds flat .

On 10/01/2024 at 09:43, Penny Farthing said:

Back in the days of the Fucklands War the media touted Prince Andrew as a brave helicopter pilot and Randy "Shag 'Em" Andy who could do no wrong and Beardie was seen ans something of a wide boy. Beardie later came into favour with Mrs Thatcher as a innovative businessman who had risked all failing to remember that he come from a fairly wealthy family and always had the bank of mum & dad to fall back on. It did take a long time for the media and polite society to go back to portraying him as the cunt he always was and is. Prince Andrew was inept in the first place and remains inept. Do you remember Virgin Cola? .. it tasted just like Strike Cola and most of the mid range supermarker brand colas and nothing like the two mainstream cola brands.

“And then as if by magic, Mr Pen appeared.

Fuck off.

29 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He was a very nasty man who lived in a train carriage and got shot in the head with a crossbow. 

‘Survivors’ - Terry Nation. BBC1 1975. 

I came across that on YouTube looks good an antidote to today's shit tv. See Dancing on Ice is starting (all over again the bitch cunt) again can't fucking wait for people who aren't remotely celebrity in any fucking conceivable way 

Just now, King Billy said:

“And then as if by magic, Mr Pen appeared.

Fuck off.

I noticed The Irish Times ran a secret dossier on EU talks with the Irish government in Paris during The Troubles to change the 21 borders shrinking Ulster. What's your views on that and the fact that power sharing has broken down since the Unionists don't want to play the game when it's their turn to be in a minority. Fucking selfish no way ahead cunts. I guess you're not like that Billy? 

16 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I came across that on YouTube looks good an antidote to today's shit tv. See Dancing on Ice is starting (all over again the bitch cunt) again can't fucking wait for people who aren't remotely celebrity in any fucking conceivable way 

Watch the whole thing. It’s a lot to plough through, but if you like that old 70s vibe, ‘Day Of The Triffids’ for example, it’s worth it. Terry Nation had a flair for bleak sci-fi. 

29 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Watch the whole thing. It’s a lot to plough through, but if you like that old 70s vibe, ‘Day Of The Triffids’ for example, it’s worth it. Terry Nation had a flair for bleak sci-fi. 

I read Paul Darrow's (Avon from Blake's 7) autobiography and in it he mentions he and Terry Nation were in an L.A. restaurant when Steven Spilberg came up to them and praised Blake's 7 and said he was interested in doing another series. 

From 'Camberwell Gypsy's: 1000 useless pieces of Trivia'. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I guessed that it would take commitment after first episode but I'm up for it later. 

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I read Paul Darrow's (Avon from Blake's 7) autobiography and in it he mentions he and Terry Nation were in an L.A. restaurant when Steven Spilberg came up to them and praised Blake's 7 and said he was interested in doing another series. 

From 'Camberwell Gypsy's: 1000 useless pieces of Trivia'. 

Those were the days when a successful tv series could attract a massive audience. 

On 10/01/2024 at 12:33, Cuntybaws said:

Oh for fuck's sake, who got Pen started on fucking trains?!?

Bawsey, just what on Earth is going on here?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-67950749

I understand you can operate a telescope for non-Judge related purposes, which is why I'm asking. With my own Ladybird book understanding of astronomy, I can't see why this is news. The article goes on to state that these sort of discoveries have been made before, and in far greater scale, so why the fuck are we reading about it? It's akin to putting up a story about someone in Matlock discovering fire 1.2 million years after the rest of humanity.

I don't like to cast aspersions on the BBC who are completely unbiased and have no political agenda whatsoever, but could it have something to do with the fact that the discoverer is a woman who is also of an ethnic persuasion and who studies at a jumped up polytechnic full of D grade mongoloids?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Bawsey, just what on Earth is going on here?

The author of this execrable twaddle is Pallab Ghosh. I've made my thoughts clear before on THAT particular cunt, and on the BBC's reporting of astronomical phenomena generally:

Apparent violations of the cosmological principle are ten a penny, which is why it's a "principle" and not a "theorem" or a "law". It's a bit like the high school physics exam questions about snooker balls that tell you to ignore rotational and frictional effects, which explains why none of these fucking scientists have ever won the World Snooker Championship.

20 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Brian Blessed chained to a radiator? 

The less said about his sordid sex life, the better!

You know what these thespians are like?

If they ain't queer, they're into some other deviancy, the dirty fuckers.

9 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

which explains why none of these fucking scientists have ever won the World Snooker Championship.

A fair point, but as far as I know there’s still no actual video evidence of Stephen Hawking ever losing a game of pool on Epstein Island. Swings and roundabouts.

23 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Have you ever watched The Stone Tape?